[SP-F1] << Earning a Living >> [Complete]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the Loot window open up and reward him for finding the item, Ento sighed and sat back. As he sat there under the shade of a willowbark tree, Ento opened up his quest log to check to make sure he had everything. Sure enough, both quest items where grayed out.

"Time to get back to town I suppose, and finally grab that profession."

His map marker brought him to a small shop right by the entrance to the district. Walking in side, Ento seen a man behind the counter who he could only assume was <>. Walking up to the counter, the man smiled at Ento.

"Hello, you must be the young-in that accepted my quest. Did you get everything?"

Nodding. "Yes, the wolves blood was more trouble then I thought."

The man chuckled. "Well hand them over and I will teach you the first steps to your journey of master the chemical ways.."

After handing over the quest materials, The old man began to teach Ento about how to properly mix chemicals and what to look for. HE described how to salvage a failed attempt and showed him pictures of plants to look out for. After a few hours, the man had taught Ento all he could for a beginner. Ento thanked him and headed out of his shop.

Ento went to a local crafting station to give what he had just learned a try of his own.

Crafting Table

1 = Epic fail

2-3 = Fail

4-6 = Bad Item (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

7-9 = Good Item

10 = Uncommon Item (GM approval for enhancements)

11 = Rare Item (GM approval for enhancements)

12 = Perfect Item (GM approval for enhancements)

Crafting Dice: 7

Ento slowly mixed the solution around, adding the reagents just like he was taught. Once it came to a boil he pulled the liquid off and added a drop of wolves blood. The concoction turned Red. Ento Managed to craft a basic health potion.

Loot Results: Basic Health Potion x 1