[SP- F1] Before the Box, Link start! >Complete<

I woke up in the bright morning with the sun shining through my cozy room. I had painted the walls a pale pink and installed a deep oak wood as the floor. One wall was special to me in particular though, my art wall. On this special canvas wall I painted, doodled, and scribbled all over this wall. In the middle I had painted my sister, Sakura, and I sitting in a field of daises. My favorite one of all was the drawing of me done by Sakura. She was really talented at art and I appreciated that she visited me often, after I visit her of course. I gazed outside to see the sun was rising and the birds were chirping gleefully, peaceful mornings like these reminded me of something special. I grazed my fingers over the soft curtains and sighed. Finally I went into the kitchen and called my sister, she didn't pick up which meant she was still sleeping. I left her a message though. Hey Sakura! I just wanted say hello, like always, call me later. Before I could press the end call button I said something else. I'm going into Sword Art Online with you today! Don't be late and show up when you promised! I shouted into the phone and hung up. I skidded happily to my room and changed into my soft summer dress with a lace trim. I tied a bow around my head, as a headband, and pulled out my bangs. After getting dressed I excitedly read the manual of the NerveGear and SAO's guide too, just to be safe. After that I put on the gear and waited for the right time.

I eagerly checked the time again, this was it. LINK START! I said ans was transported into the world of Aincrad after typing in my new name, Utukashii. I chose that name because it was not only my middle name but it also meant beautiful in Japanese. Next I chose what I looked like, the choices were overwhelming! I settled on bright blonde hair with deep green eyes. My avatar looked older now that I made myself taller also. The world drastically changed before my eyes. The sun shone brighter and the architecture was beautiful. I glued my eyes to every inch of the place, forgetting that I was supposed to meet Sakura, which was unlike me. I looked at my hands and clothes in the game, I looked way different. My hair wasn't pink anymore, it was bright blonde. I had an ugly tan tunic and a normal skirt on, not the look I was going for. When I was choosing my clothes I didn't know how bad it would change you. I was also very surprise to see that I was flat chested, which I did not change! I touched my chest to see if I was dreaming but I wasn't they were gone. I hung my head and remembered about Sakura. How was I going to find her when we looked nothing like ourselves?!

After a few hours of freaking people out by asking them if they were my sister a sense of panic washed over me. I couldn't find my sister anywhere! I could come up with thousands of things she could be doing right now. When I looked for a little longer I decided to log out and call it day. I was planning to later call her to see if she was alright. I sighed and opened up my screen to the <> button only it wasn't there. I searched in almost every button but couldn't find that darn button that released me from this terror. After trial and errors the world around me changed and I was transported to the <> Everyone else around was as confused as I was.

(OOC- I quoted this from the anime.)

I looked up to see what looked like blood dripping from the sky after warning signs appeared all over. It was pretty frightening if you ask me. Then a figure in red with no face showed in the sky. Attention players. Welcome to my world. My name is Kayaba Akihiko. As of this moment I am the sole person who can control this world. I'm sure you've already noticed that the logout button is missing from the main menu. But this is not a defect in the game. I repeat...this is not a defect in the game, it is a feature of Sword Art Online. You cannot logout of SAO yourselves. And no one on the outside can shut down of remove the NerveGear. Should this be attempted, the transmitter inside the NerveGear will emit a powerful microwave, destroying your brain and thus ending your life.

By this time I processed all of the information he had given us. We couldn't log out of this game if we wanted to! If anyone tried to rip off the NerveGear from Axelle then..I spoke softly before dropping to my knees in tears. S-she would die if mom or dad did that! I said angerily. The tears didn't stop even when he continued.

Unfortunately, several players' friends and families have ignored this warning, and have attempted to remove the NerveGear. As a result, two hundred and thirteen players are gone forever in both Aincrad and the real world. As you can see, news organizations across the world are reporting this, including all of the deaths. Thus you can assume the danger of a NerveGear being removed is now minimal.

I looked up with blurry eyes to see that the man in the sky, Kayaba, was swiping at his screen, displaying various news castings of the deaths. I kept my eyes locked to the screens to see if Axelle was a victim of this horrible scene.

I hope you will relax and attempt to clear the game. But I want you to remember this clearly. There is no longer any method to revive someone within game. If your HP drops to zero, your avatar will be forever lost. And simultaneously, the NerveGear will destroy your brain. There is only one means of escape. To complete the game. You are presently on the lowest floor of Aincrad, Floor 1. If you make your way through the dungeon and defeat the floor boss, you may advance to the next level. Defeat the floor boss on level 100, and you will clear the game. Finally, I've added a present from me to your item storage. Please see for yourselves.

When the creep by the name of Kayaba Akihiko informed us of a special gift I became skeptical of it. Other players around me equipped a mirror, and so did I. A mirror? What is this going to do- I said before stopping. My appearance changed from the avatar I chosen to one that looked like my real life self. I touched my freckled face and felt my soft pink hair. The tan tunic remained, so did my starter sword. The mirror vanished into millions of polygons and I was left standing there. Around me I could hear the fuss of mistaken identities and lies, everyone now looked like themselves. This was an advantage for me now, now I could find Axelle easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now, your'e probably wondering "Why?" Why would Kayaba Akihiko, developer of Sword Art Online and NerveGear, do all this? My goal has already been achieved. I created Sword Art Online for one reason... To create this world and intervene in it. And now, it is complete. This ends the tutorial for the offical Sword Art Online launch. Good Luck, players.

I bit down on my lip hard, drawing blood. Biting my lip was something I did when I was extremely angry at something, or someone. What's the point!? All he wanted to do was mess with us...now he has but why, i still don't get it Kayaba...I wondered as he disappeared from the sky. From around me I heard screams and heavy steps. Some players were handling this horribly, childish even. It's now life or death to find Axelle! I shout and sprint out of the middle of town. I heard there were towns nearby that could satisfy a player that was starting. I was no beta tester but I did know that in every game there was more than one location to obtain items.