[SHOP-F1] Echo's White Medicine

Echo's White Medicine

Level Three Alchemist

The store was originally a two story house, but people said that the owner of the house and the people who lived there have died. The house is now own by Echo, and he replaced everything in the house. The first floor was decorated to look medieval, and the top floor has an alchemy table, a cauldron, and a brewing stand. The house is made of stone bricks, with the sign on the top floor "The White Medicine" with a white potion vial on the side of it.

Items for Sale

Potion of Health x8

Potion of Strength x1

Potion of Brute Strength x2

Giant Health Potion x1

Order Form

Name of Item: (Name)

Item Type: (Potion or Crystal)

Power/Enchantments/Buff:(Include specific details.)!

Queue List

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

Crafting Information

EXP: 51/80

Crafting: 4 Daily

Materials: 3 or 17 Remaining

» 1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

» 2-3=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

» 4-5=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

» 6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

» 9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

» 11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

» 12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Crafting History

» 1 FAILED; +1 EXP

» 2 Potion of Health; +2 EXP

» 3 Potion of Strength; +3

» 4 FAILED; +1 EXP

» 5 FAILED; +1 EXP

» 6 FAILED; +1 EXP

» 7 FAILED; +1 EXP

» 8 Potion of Health; +2 EXP

» 9 Potion of Brute Strength; +5 EXP

» 10 FAILED; +1 EXP

» 11 Potion of Health; +2 EXP

» 12 FAILED; +1 EXP

» 13 Potion of Health; +2 EXP

» 14 Potion of Health; +2 EXP

» 15 FAILED; +1 EXP

» 16 Giant Health Potion; +8 EXP

» 17 FAILED; +1 EXP

» 18 Potion of Brute Strength; +5 EXP

» 19 Potion of Brute Strength; +5 EXP

» 20 Potion of Health; +2 EXP

» 21 Potion of Health; +2 EXP

» 22 FAILED; +1 EXP

» 23 FAILED; +1 EXP

I removed my trench coat and placed it on the chair behind the counter on the first floor of my shop. I had just finished up the last of the store's decorations, and headed upstairs towards my alchemy table. I put both of my hands on the alchemy table and started to think about what to create. It was quite difficult for me, because it's the second time I've used alchemy, and the first was to create medicine from a Little Nepent. I focused and went to work.

Crafting Attempt: 1/2

Crafting Dice: 4

Item: None

[Material lost, 1 experience point.]

In frustration, I slammed another material on the alchemy table. I looked out the window from the second floor of the store, and watched as players go my shop. "I need to create things to sell for players." I said, as I walk back to the alchemy table, and started to focus on what to create. The first was a failure, and I wanted to make at least something today. I shook off the negativity, and went to work.

Crafting Attempt: 2/2

Crafting Dice: 9

Item: Potion of Health

[2 experience points, and a Potion of Health.

A new day, a new item. I walked to the top stairs, and went over the alchemy table. I took a seat and placed down a couple materials down. "Let's craft some potions!" I said, as I place things in order. Everything around me was to calm me down while I craft. I took a deep breath and went to work.

Crafting Dice: 10

Item: Potion of Strength

[3 Experience points, and a Potion of Strength]

With the success of the Potion of Strength I sat down on my chair happy. "This is really fun." I said, as I add another piece of material to the alchemy table. I started to think of another potion to create, and tapped on my chin. I smiled, and started to get to work. The crafting failed, but I was satisfied with today's item, and walked to the first floor and awaited for the next day.

Crafting Dice: 5

Item: NONE

[1 Experience points, and a 50% chance to salvage materials. ]

A new day for another item. I smiled and opened my doors to customers. I walked back upstairs, after I placed my trench coat on my chair just in case any customers arrive when I'm not around. I took my time to get to the alchemy table, and sat myself down. I placed down a couple of materials, and started to get to work. As I start to put things together, everything went wrong.

Crafting Dice: 3

[1 Experience points, and a failed. ]

The item failed to craft, but this didn't bring me down. Still a smile on my face, I continue to craft more, and I started to move the remaining material I had over to the alchemy table. I held the material on tight and started to get back to work. I wipe sweat off my forehead and in the end the item failed again. I shrugged it off, and went back downstairs awaiting for customers.

Crafting Dice: 2

[1 Experience points, and a failed. ]

Before unlocking the front doors to my show, I take a look at the outside of my shop. "This is amazing." I said before unlocking the doors. I walked in and placed my trench coat on the chair to let any customer's know that I'm still in the shop if they need anything. I walk upstairs and took a seat next to the alchemy table. I placed a couple of materials down on the table beside it, and got to work.

[1 Experience points, and a 50% chance to salvage materials.]

"I don't think today is my day. Maybe I should try doing something else." I said taking the last of my materials, placing it on the alchemy table. I checked, and everything is in order. I started to get back to work. I grabbed a vial from my cabinet and dropped the cherry flavored potion into it. "Another Potion of Health. Splendid!" I said as I place the Potion of Health in the display case. I went downstairs to await for customers.

[2 Experience points, and a Potion of Health.]

A new day, for a new craft. I unlocked my door, and placed my coat on my seat, and walked upstairs towards my alchemy table. I took a seat, and placed the materials down near me. "Now for me to start crafting." I said, as I stretch. I got to work, as I start mixing the materials around. The color was quite odd, but the smell of the potion was amazing.

Crafting Dice: 11

Item: Potion of Brute Strength

[5 Experience points, and a Potion of Brute Strength.]

I stood up, and back up immediately. I looked at my hands, and smiled. "A rare potion! I've crafted a rare potion!" I said, as I imagine a final fantasy victory theme. I shook my head, and took a seat. I moved the last of the materials I am using today, and got to work. In the excitement, I created nothing, but a mixture of weird substances. I threw it in the trash, and headed downstairs. I placed the Potion of Brute Strength on display, as I await for customers.

Crafting Dice: 1

[1 Experience points, and failed.]

Back in the shop once more, I unlocked the door, and cleaned up around the shop for a bit. I placed my trench coat down on the seat, and took a look at my display items. "Beautiful. There shall be more." I said, as I walk upstairs towards my alchemy table. I set aside some materials by the alchemy table, and got to work. I mixed a couple of materials around, and created the cherry flavored potion, The Potion of Health.

Crafting Dice: 8

I put the Potion of Health to the side, and took out another piece of material. "This is really relaxing regardless." I put the materials on the alchemy table, and wipe the sweat off my forehead. I took a deep breath, and got to work. The item turned out to be a bad item. "I can't sell these to anyone." I threw it in the junk pile, and sat there.

Crafting Attempt: 2/3

Crafting Dice: 4

Item: None

[1 Experience points, and a 50% change to salvage material during a quest.]

I shook off the negativity, and moved the last of materials I had on the alchemy table. "That item was terrible, but I still have one last try." I said, as I look at the pile of junk. I wiped the sweat off my forehead, and got to work. I started mixing the materials together, and saw a red texture starting to form. I smiled, and grabbed a vial. I poured the red substance into the vial. "Another Potion of Heath. Magnificent." I said, as I put it down on the display case.

Crafting Attempt: 3/3

Crafting Dice: 7

A day without crafting. "I could be rusty by now." I said, as I walk into my store. I placed my trench coat on my chair like usual, and headed upstairs. I sat down by the alchemy table, and moved my materials on the table. I cracked my knuckles and got to work. I mixed the materials together and created another Potion of Health. I placed it down on the table, and smiled.

Crafting Attempt: 1/3

Crafting Dice: 8

Another successful potion I've created. I wipe the sweat off my head, and started to get back to work. "Let's have another success!" The item I just created was a terrible item, and I threw it into the junk pile. "That's just one failure. Nobody is perfect." I said, as I stood up.

Crafting Attempt: 2/3

Item: Failed

[1 Experience points, and a 50% chance to salvage materials during a quest.]

Final craft of the day, and I wipe the sweat off once more. "Let's end this craft with a good one." I said, as I move the last of my materials onto the alchemy table. I moved my chair out of the way, and started to get to work. "N-No way.." I was in shock. I've created a perfect potion. A Giant Health Potion that heals all allies around the area for five. I ran downstairs and placed it for display.

Crafting Attempt: 3/3

Crafting Dice: 12

Item: Giant Health Potion

[8 Experience points, and a Giant Health Potion.]

I saw Kira walked into my store, and I smiled at her. Hello, what does the strength potion do, and how much is the Potion of Brute Strength. I blinked at her, "The Potion of Brute Strength, give the user a plus three in strength, and a plus one in evasion." I said to her, as I brought the potion on top of the counter. "That will be 500 Col." I said, as I pushed the Potion of Brute Strength towards Kira.

[OCC]

Item: Effect Potion

Name: Potion of Brute Strength

Quality: Rare

Ability: Gives the user +3 Strength/DMG, and +1 Evasion.

Description: Crafted by Echo. The potion has a weird texture, but the aroma is amazing.

source: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3813