[SHOP-F1] Echo's White Medicine

A new day, a new craft. I walked into the store, and placed my trench coat on the chair. I took out the materials I needed for crafting, and I went upstairs towards my alchemy table, and started to get to work. The item turned out to be a bad item. "I can't sell these to anyone." I threw it in the junk pile, and sat there.

Crafting Attempt: 1/3

Crafting Dice: 5

Item: NONE

[1 Experience points, and a 50% change to salvage material during a quest.]

The item failed to craft, but this didn't bring me down. Still a smile on my face, I continue to craft more, and I started to move the remaining material I had over to the alchemy table. I held the material on tight and started to get back to work. The color was quite odd, but the smell of the potion was amazing. "Another Potion of Brute Strength!" I shouted, as I placed it on the table.

Crafting Attempt: 2/3

Crafting Dice: 11

Item: Potion of Brute Strength

[5 Experience points, and a Potion of Brute Strength.]

I put the Potion of Brute Strength to the side, and took out another piece of material. "This is really relaxing regardless." I put the materials on the alchemy table, and wipe the sweat off my forehead. I took a deep breath, and got to work. I jumped into the air, while holding another Potion of Brute Strength. "Excellent! Well, I'm done for today." I said, as I head downstairs and placed the items on display.

Crafting Attempt: 3/3

Crafting Dice: 11

Item: Potion of Brute Strength

[5 Experience points, and a Potion of Brute Strength.]

A new day, another attempt of success. I walk over my display case, and a smile grew on my face. "I should take you all to myself." I said joking about that. I place my trench coat, and place it on my chair. I walk upstairs and took a seat by my alchemy table. I mixed all the materials together and created another Potion of Health. I placed it down besides me, and a happy expression grew on my face.

Crafting Attempt: 1/4

Crafting Dice: 9

Item: Potion of Health

[3 Experience points, and a Potion of Health.]

With a good mood, I continue to add more materials on the alchemy table, and started to mix things together. I stopped for a moment, and I still had a silly smile on my face. "Today might be a good day." I said to myself, and I took a seat. I took a moment of silence, and got back to work. Another successful potion. "Yes! Another success!" I said, jumping into the air.

Crafting Attempt: 2/4

Crafting Dice: 7

Item: Potion of Health

[2 Experience points, and a Potion of Health.]

I place the second Potion of Health, beside me. I stood up, and walked around the room. "There's so much things to make. I got it!" I said, as I snap my fingers. I ran over to the alchemy table, and started as soon as possible. I rush and tried to finish the potion. The craft came out to be a failure. I threw it into the junk pile, and took a seat.

Crafting Attempt: 3/4

Crafting Dice: 3

Item: None

[1 Experience points, and material lost. ]

The last craft of the day, and I got the last of my materials. "That was just one failure. I'll try not to fail this one." I said to pump myself up. I wipe the sweat off, and got back to work. Another failure appeared right in front of me. I stop the crafting, and threw it into the junk pile. "I can still recover those materials back from a quest." I said, as I took the two Potion of Health downstairs. I placed them down on the display item, and took a seat.

Crafting Attempt: 4/4

Crafting Dice: 4

Item: None

[1 Experience points, and a 50% chance to salvage materials. ]