[PP-F3]◄Earning A Living► (Eléssar) (Complete)

Said in her direction"I'll admit.. you are good" happy with this she chuckles, "Thank you hotshot, your not so bad yourself you know." Pulling her left arm back, producing a light and setting up a jab, shes going to close the distance to the creature before it can respond to Eléssar's attack, with a shout of "«Linear»!". The weapon doesn't respond to her command properly, so instead of going past Eléssar, she slams into him stopped dead as he actually pretty solid, as her weapon goes flying off into a nearby tree. Her estoc glimmers as its stuck straight out of the base of a nearby tree.

Simmone: 12/13

Eléssar: 21/22

Hornet 4: 6/11

He charged forward as soon as she missed her attack, stabbing the monster with a critical hit. As soon as he pulled his sword out, the monster shattered in crystals immediately after touching the ground. He slowly turned towards Simmone with a smile. '' Well.. It even happens to best of us, don't let your spirit down.'' he said just to tease her and turned towards the nest.. Thinking about the big hornet inside she mentioned earlier after a deep sigh.

Hornet 4: 0/11

"Well.. It even happens to best of us, don't let your spirit down.", she hears, as her face makes a bit of a fuss, "It won't be happening again." Simmone runs over and uses her right foot placed to the tree, to free her weapon. Without a moment to waste, she scoops up the new large bag of «455 col» from the ground before attacking the hornets nest again using «Tumult Spear». The nest falls to pieces as the queen bee is exposed. "Not the time to hesitate." Simmone mumbles as she charges another sword art «Tumult Blade». With a crack against the creature before it has the ability to react, Simmone nails it twice both in the abdomen.

Queen Bee: 19/22

''Not the time to hesitate."

Eléssar nods, readies himself for his next attack. Wide smile appears on his face as she manages to land a hit on the boss, he charges forward right after her.Preventing the monster from attacking back, he slices through it with his sword as she sprints by it. Dealing a good amount of damage and taking the aggro of the boss to himself. Holds his sword even tighter then before and prepares himself to block the incoming attacks.

Queen Bee: 14/22

The hornet is not amused, and goes for Eléssar in retribution of the duo's swings against it. Fueled by the fury of her fallen the Queen Bee's massive front pins begin to glow. With quick speed, the massive insect slams against Eléssar, but fails to make any strike against him, as his red steel weapon's weight causes the bug to recoil, and fall prone.

Queen Bee: 14/22

After blocking the monsters attack, he charges forward with a strong swing. Stabbing the hornet from its head with a jump, dealing a full critical hit on it. Staring to its eyes while it fell on the ground, pulled his sword out of it with a jump and landed on his feet. Slowly turning his head towards Simmone with a grin '' Alright.. That was easy.. '' he said while turning towards the monster again, with that low health it counts as dead until it recovers.

Queen Bee: 7/22

With a slash from Eléssar the Insect was paralyzed made a sitting duck, Simmone was going to use this to her advantage. With a quick leap of a nearby rock to remove the problem from before, Simmone's weapon glows. With a shout out with her fury, The Black Lotus activates her sword art «Linear».

Queen Bee: 4/22 (Paralyzed 2 Turns)

Standing near the giant bee, Eléssar waited until Simmone finished her attack and lifted his sword for his next attack. Stabbing the monster on its head, his sword pierced through it easly. With the last attack, hornet shattered in crystals and vanished before their eyes. Leaving a drop for Simmone again, Eléssar unequipped his sword as the last monster got destroyed.

Queen Bee: 4/22 (Paralyzed 2 Turns)

OOC: you oopsied the Queen HP. <3

Walking up the chest, Simmone was eager to see the kind of gift the queen had left her subject. Peering into the large chest, a nice helping of ores was left. Lifting out the metals and inserting them into her sleeve, she looks at Eléssar with an amused look on her face, "Well then, you are amazing warrior. shall we return now?" she says as she proceeds toward Delilah Village.

Loot Dice: Eléssars 18+1 LD Ring= 19

Simmone obtained:

1*Red Iron Ore

1*Mythril Ore

'' Yeah, it looks like we are done here anyways.'' he answered while looking around, kept followin her lead once again as she started to walking towards the town. '' Looks like you got lots of materials right now,i hope no one buys them before me. '' he adds with a smile as he cathces up with her quikly.

Looking at Eléssar with a grin, "I'll set some aside for you, after all you did help me get them" she says with a chuckle. "Why don't get out of here, so I can stock these into my shop" she says as she proceeds into the village, in ahead of Eléssar. Finding the NPC she presents the bag of «510 Col» to the NPC who responds "Congratulations «Lotus», you have completed the quest objectives" as Simmone ceases to listen and walks toward the warp gate.

'' Well, thank you Simmone.'' he said with a smile,tapping her shoulder while walking past her. Makes his way towards the teleport gate before her. '' Ah.. I'm late.. '' he mumbled and fastened his steps while waving his hand to her.

- Eléssar leaves thread -

"Goodbye warrior, thanks for the help make sure to visit me." she says out at him before he warps out of the floor. Then she walks slowly onto the warp gate, her hips swaying with her stride, before flipping around to any onlookers and says "To the Starting City, I need a drink."

[Complete]

Modified Loot Dice: 18

» 18*Random Materials

» 1*Large Hornet Stinger

» 3*Red Iron ore

» 1*Mythril Ore

» 510 Col