[PP-F1] Earning a Living (Quest)

[Link to Quest]

Kat was walking around, spinning the handle of the oversized weapon around like a baton to occupy her mind, "I can't believe how light this thing is! I'd drop it and cut my foot off if I tried this at home!" Home... a place she probably wouldn't be returning to for a very long time, if she ever could leave this place. She had taken the news pretty roughly, but was able to recover from it rather quickly, she hated having people witness her in such a miserable state. It was an infection of grief that could easily infect others around, but she rather be the cure than the disease...

Regardless, today was her first step towards setting things right and that was a quest to open up shop. She intended to bring some life in this world through something as simple as cloth and needle, something her grandmother taught her at a very young age. Not to mention, she'd also learn to craft lightweight leather armor that wouldn't drag players down, another positive side to it. Once she arrived at the empty craftsman shop, she went to knock on the door when a message popped up with a list of items, "Do you accept this quest?" After reading the materials, she'd click on the circle and begin her first quest here in SAO.

Materials Required:

» [Wolf Pelt] x8

» [Wool] x6

» [spider Silk] x2

» [Golden Fleece]

Seeing the lady accept the quest had bring Ruri to a positive state. Hoping not to scare the girl she spoke, "Umm hello?" The bluenette had said at first hoping that the bold words from the young girl wouldn't startle her. "My name is Ruri, I would like to help you-- if you don't mind..." She spoke with a smile as she looked over to her. She was sure she would find the face again soon and hoped to remember every player she met on the first floor, hoping that she would forever remember them, even if they died. However today wasn't going to be that day, of everyone dying. Not on her watch!

When she spun on her heels to start heading in the direction she needed to go, the last thing she expected to see was a girl confronting her. If it was a guy, well... she's been cornered a few times already before she got her massive weapon to deter them. She looked fairly pleasant and had a good aura about her, "Oh, hello there Ruri. I'd love to have some company so feel free to come along!" She smiled as she began taking a few steps forwards, waving her hand for Ruri to follow suit, "The name's Kat, by the way. Let's get going!"

Ruri nodded with a light sigh as she skipped after the figure. "Kat huh... I know another Kat I think-- Katherine! She's a bit shy.." She grinned remembering the time she had at the fourth floor with her onee-san and Katherine. It had been fun-- and amazing as far as experiences go. She wasn't sure if Kat would be scared of ehr with ehr range cursor but so far, she seemed to accept her. A smile forming on the bluenette's face as she continued to skip after Kat.

"Ah, what a pretty name," she teased as the two began walking their way. She wasn't sure if Katherine was the player's username or real name, but she had heard that in a game like this, it wasn't always wise to tell other players your irl information. Something about separating the two realities or some nonsense like that, "Who's more shy, you or her?" It's not that Kat was trying to point out anything in particular, but it at least would give them something easy to talk about so the mood could feel a little more relaxed. If Ruri really was as shy as she came off, a lighter atmosphere would definitely keep her a little more relaxed.