The Skill Tree and the dice

These next few questions are mostly for the GMs,but if you know the answer feel free to answer

So the dice that you roll when you do a post the number next to it the amount of damage you do?

and the crafting die number is the number of items it takes to use or the number to decide if you fail to make it or you do make it?

and the looting die number is that the same thing for the crafting or is it the the amount of items you can get?

and for the skill tree, can you get unique skills like dual welding? and how does it work all together in the first place?

Okay, sir. You confused me, but I'll try to answer this.

Combat Dice: 1 - 5 is a miss. 6 - 8 is a success hit (1 HIT). 9 is a critical hit (2 HIT). 10 is a super critical (3 HIT). I use those dice, and 1 - 3 is when my defense fails and the enemy (I control.) is able to attack me.

Crafting Dice: If you own a shop, then you should know how this works. But since you're asking here is a link, [Tutorials] Professions & Crafting--> Col This helped me when I needed it the most.

Loot Dice: I'll also provide you a link to this dice as well, Loot and Rewards This helped me with my RPs when I had trouble with distributing loot, and col.

Not enough? Ask some more questions or ask The Player Support Team.. or was it The Support Player Team? Well I'd go ahead and ask them. They're good people, and quite active on the forums! Good luck Campo!