[PP-F5] , The traveler ~Demitry Matter COMPLETED

Rising to his feet Saito glared at Demitry until he turned his back to him. " Remember all the nice things i said back there...I take them back." Saito maintained a steady pace until he found the woman sitting in an ally holding her robe. He approached and knelt down hoping not to startle her.

" I have retrieved your cargo from the desert, I now understand why you had to ask for others to go in your place." Saito spoke softly to the woman. Her hood rose up as she spoke.

"The poison you appeared to have suffered is what I have. After burying my most important belongings in hiding I could not reach them. A giant scorpion roamed the necessary path I needed to take to get there. I tried fighting and evading it over and over to no avail. If you are poisoned three times in a row your health turns the color of mine even when it's full. It starts by not allowing you to heal all the way. At first you don't really miss the 1 HP but the deficit begins to grow, the blurry vision is less subtle but becomes a permanent resident in your mind."

Her hand reached down and grabbed the blue vial to the right.

"This is a cure to any sickness. A perfect drop off of a event boss that does not re-spawn. It was my only hope, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the risk, but I was afraid for my life."

Saito gifted the Cargo to the mysterious woman and she held our a teleportation crystal in her left hand. As soon as it was squeezed she was gone.

Saito was unaware of how he felt with how this quest resolved, but was relieved it was over. The reward of finding Demitry was well worth the fight. Saito brought up his HUD, hovered over Demitry Matters and clicked ADD FRIEND.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

400 Col - each completed page of the topic

5 Col x Mob Health - each defeated mob (Must have at least half the player's health total to qualify)

10 Col x the Boss Health - defeated boss (Must have at least the player's total to qualify)

2 completed pages 2x400 = 800

10x boss health 10x11 = 110

Demitry Matter - 455 col

Saito Jorn - 455 col