[OP-F1] A Journey's Beginning

The teenage brunette had been walking around floor 1 as she hoped to run into a helpful group or two to help her start off. The first couple of months had been her yelling at bread, a silly think mostly but she had never really been able to master eating the bread. As she looked across from the cobblestone path toward the outside of town she saw a few wolves looking towards her. The adventure had just started. The brunette equipping her rapier as she looked towards her opponent. Not sure if anyone would come along to help, she sprinted forward and attempted to slash at her furred beastly opponent. She swung at her opponent the wolf dissipating in a matter of seconds after the strike from her rapier. Amazing by her newly found skills she looked toward the basic Rapier a smile on her face. "I... Did it!" She squeaked and awkwardly danced in the circle happily.

Wolf: -1/2

Asuna: 5/5

Keith, was in the middle of a speed run through all the floors. Floor 1? Making good time, until he heard a noise not too far off. He skidded to a halt and saw a girl fighting a wolf not too far off. "...Hey! You need any help?" But regardless, Keith didn't wait for an answer. He drew his katana and ran over, leaping over a bush and at the wolf the girl was fighting. But, he landed on the ground after the girl killed it.

The floor that started it all was where he was found most of the time helping players in need to reach survival status and sent them on their merry way on ward. It wasn't before long til Kiluia spotted two players in the fray of the wild. He identified the one as Keith, a person he had only seen and never been introduced. The other was a stranger who he was surprised to meet. It was rare to meet so many low levels recently.

He watched not far from the two as she delivered the final blow on a wolf. Not bad. After the initial introduction of Keith offering to help, he chimed in as well." Hi. " He gave a polite wave while walking over. The blades of grass bent to his weight as he made way to the two.

Seeing the two players suddenly appear she sighed and looked at the two. "Umm hi.." She spoke as she looked over to them. One with a blue hair color tone and the other with a silverish color to his hair. "My name is Asuna." She spoke unsure how they'd take the newly adventuring character. Not wanting to talk much after the embarrassing victory dance. She wasn't sure if they'd see it but she could only hope that they hadn't. Unsure what they're names where yet she'd ask, "So.. what're your names?" For she was only new to adventure and didn't know that the usernames were found above the player's heads easily.

Keith accepted the dude's hand and he hoisted himself up, looking to Asuna as she did her awkward dance. "Nice moves." He said with a small chuckle. He wiped some dust off of himself and he looked to Asuna. "Nice to meet you! I'm Keith... Keith Yudai!" He said, reaching a hand for her to shake. "Just stick with me and you'll go places!"

A gush of wind blows my hair in my eyes, as I was walking around on Floor 1, I had just recently met up with my little sister Kari and had sent her to do whatever she pleased. So long as it remained in the Safe Zone, as I walk around I spot a group of people, "Aha, a perfect chance to make allies and friends." I thought as I walked towards them, I saw 2 males, one with blue hair, the other with silver hair, as the young lady was a brunette. My hair a vivid red color, as I finally made it to them, "Hallo, there you drei going on a misson of some sorts?" "I would love to come with you, I need more power." I say to them all, as I look down, me being 6'5" was a blessing and a curse, as I ad to look down at everyone, it was killer on my neck. My cross spear behind my waist and my forearms resting upon its shaft, I was ready for a battle and wanting to get stronger.

(Drei means three in German.)

He didn't mention the dance moves as the official introductions had been made between. " Kiluia Seiko. Pleasure to meet you, Asuna. And to meet you as well Keith." He smiled a bit. He was in Ruri and Haine's guild. He looked at her and definitely a green horn here in the field. He also offered help to her. " Like Keith, I would like to offer assistance when you need it." His platinum hair lightly blew in the wind as he glanced at Keith." He's way stronger but I'll try to keep up." A grin spread across his face.

She nodded not really sure how to use the hub yet she had attempted to send the two friend requests as she looked up she saw the red figure and backed up a little unsure about him. "Umm..." She spoke while backing away slowly from the figure. Finally managing to give the two friend requests she stood still. "So... how do I exactly 'start out'?" she had asked the three unsure about the newly found accompaniment. For all she knew attacking her first mob was quite a success. She hadn't had much else to quite react to in Aincrad but she would find out as she hoped anyway.

"Well, I'm glad you asked!"Keith put an arm around Asuna and motioned for the other two to follow. "The first thing you do, is find a mob, and then go beat the living tard out of it! See that piggie over there?" He said, pointing to a boar in the distance. "Go make him into bacon! I'll hang back here and watch. If I just joined, you wouldn't get any practice." He said, accepting Asuna's friend request.

[ order is asuna, keith, Kiluia, Ornstein.]

The message popped up and he hit the accept button. Before he said anything, he saw this giant of a man and blinked. But he spoke to her." Exactly what Keith said. " He laughed as it was killing 101. " Anything bigger, you'll need assistance. " He nodded at Ornstein and sent a friend request to Keith and the new player, Ornstein. " Where do you wanna go from here ?"

As I followed them all to the fields, the one with th e blue hair I could tell was quite powerful, one person I wish to make allies with, as the silverish haired one, he was slightly more powerful them me. Most likely twice my level maybe more, as the brunette was a beginner, as I could tell she was having trouble. As we reac our destination, I see a boar, as I quickly spin my Cross Spear in a fancy manner, and bring it to my back, holding it with my right arm, and was about to charge at it, I hear the blue haired man the one named Keith, the silvered haired boy maned Kiluia was ao kind enought to say his name and the others names as well. As I sheathe my spear and rest my hands on the shaft again, I look at Asuna, and smile.

Asuna was the young girls name, as he knew all of them, but they didn't know him, that was fine so long as he got some kills in, he would be happy, As Keith told Asuna to attack the Boar without assitance, I frowened, "Yes a single boar, tis a frightening foe it is, but still a dangerous enemy for a one on one combat with a level one player Keith." "If things get bad, I'm jumping in to help her." My German and Russian accented voice boomed through the field, as it was quite rugged and deep as well as loud.

(I hate to do this everyone, but I have to go, I have other things to do, just ignore my character and such. I will be back later, just skip my turn or something, you'll all figure something out, Auf Wiedersehen.)

Asuna sent a slightly fearful glance toward the boar. Remembering the death of the wolf-like mob as she looked towards the boar. Equipping her begginers rapier she looked towards it. Sprinting towards the boar she had attempted to hit it with the beginner's weapon. A sight fearful gaze on her face as she had attempted the attack. Not knowing whether it would hit or not she could only hope. As her attacked failed and she fell onto the grass of the floor she sighed, knowing by this point in time she probably wouldn't get to hit the boar in a million years. It was only a simple boar, not anything more harsher then the wolf. Yet she had missed the simple mob... "Strangely surprising..." She spoke in her head as she managed to stand up again.

Asuna: 5/5

Boar: 2/2 - Floor x 2

[OOC- I must take my leave soon I wish to not be skipped, along with how Keith must not be skipped.]

Keith accepted Kiluia's request and cheered for Asuna. "Don't let a miss get you down! Keep goin at it!" He said, encouraging her on. He then looked at her rapier and blinked. He could probably help her get a better, for he knew a few people who would help. Plus, Asuna was fairly cute. So there would probably a blacksmith out there who would help out a cute girl.

The urge to assist her was there but just like Keith , he stood there and clapped to give her encouragement. Doing things themselves would not help her. In fact , it would of given her an adverse effect. " Do what you can. We believe in you." He shouted. Of course, the first hint of danger would result in the two in coming to her aid immediately. Azure orbs locked onto her health making sure nothing went wrong.

As I watched, I didn't like to see her struggle, most people don't like to be put out like this, but I grit my teeth and watched as Asuna missed,. "Don't worry your doing fine Asuna, not everyone can make a hit everytime." I say as I was watching just in case she got hurt, my hand ever so slightly twitching as i was in a ready stance in case things went wrong. My dark brown eyes watching, and my red hair dancing in the wind, as I tried to concentrate on the enemy at hand.