[PP-F2] So Many New Faces! (Asuna)

Haine hummed as she looked around the grassy area with her usual sparkly eyes, curious about the creatures that lurked beyond. Would there ever be anything other than a wolf or boar? Perhaps today would be her lucky day. She gasped when her eyes spotted something moving... which she failed to realize was a human and not a mob. Dashing towards the "monster", she was about to raise her blade before her eyes widened and she sweat dropped. Great going... another stupid mistake. "Oh dear... I'm so sorry!! I thought you were a... monster thingy. SO SORRY MISS," the teenager panicked and bickered on, apologizing a million times to the clearly dumfounded stranger.

Seeing the girl run towards her almost striking at the teenage brunette Asuna stood up. "That was.... interesting..." She commented before realizing the tone of blue. It had looked like Keith's... "No need to apologize.... and, I recognize the hair... are you related to a Keith?" The teenage brunette had asked unsure if all the blue population she would meet would have blue hair or not. As far as right now it seemed to be so. The brunette hadn't been around so long and adventuring was fairly new to her. She only had to hope the first female player she had met knew about adventuring... "My name is Asuna." She introduced herself to the blue figure.

Haine smiled cheerfully before nodding. "Yeppers you've got that right! Have you met him before? And nice to meet ya' Asuna my name is Haine. Wanna go to candy mountain?" she childishly requested with her golden eyes gleaming brightly. The bluenette knew it was just a joke, but who knew? Maybe a candy mountain did exist! If a fudge heaven did... then probably that could as well. Oh dear imagination truly does run wild oh wild.

• 3 weeks later...

"Candy mountain?! Sounds fun!" She spoke with a smile before inviting Haine into a party hoping that she'd be able to get to Candy Mountain the adventure being long and fun. Wanting to make it as much fun as possible. "So, you know which way?" She replied with a small giggle hoping that she'd be led there as fast as possible to grab some sugary sweets from the amazing mountain.