Beginner/Start Pack?

I see some journals mention it, and I'm sure I came across it somewhere during my forum stalking, but I can't remember where I seen the exact post saying what comes with it besides bread and water. I was wondering what exactly comes with the starter pack, where the post is, and wondering if it can be added to the Journal Rules so people can find it if there is truly a thing?

Well for now. A starter pack should include your beginning weapon, [starter Sword], [starter Spear], and so on. I don't know about water and bread. I also think you start with like some sort of equipment, but they have no enhancements. Just regular equipment, for your regular self! Any more questions don't be afraid to ask.

~Echo-kun

• 3 weeks later...
Yup. Everyone starts with the starter kit. Hence the name. Even with he crappy Cloth Jacket... *Looks at <>* SoON mY PreCiOUs... sOOn...

I agree the clothe Jacket is crap but most is everything beginners can get. As I too shall have my new gear soon I've been going stir crazy in the missons to get the new gear to replace this starter gear.

I agree the clothe Jacket is crap but most is everything beginners can get. As I too shall have my new gear soon I've been going stir crazy in the missons to get the new gear to replace this starter gear.

I might just start getting new gear, once I'm able to roleplay. Even though starter/beginner pack aren't that great, I for one still use those packs when I play MMORPGs. -flashback to Runescape- Yeah.. Bronze Armor!

I might just start getting new gear, once I'm able to roleplay. Even though starter/beginner pack aren't that great, I for one still use those packs when I play MMORPGs. -flashback to Runescape- Yeah.. Bronze Armor!

Been awhilke since I heard that name, now there I can level with you, in there you had stats for your item, in here, it's nothing more than a piece of clothe, it has no stats or anything. Just meant for show and all. But dang I fell old now when you brought that games name up, been what 7? 8 years since I last played it, maybe more I'm not sure.

Are these ten bread, and fifth-teen water actually has some kind of use or is it for roleplaying purposes? If they do have a purpose do they give like a point of health each? The Basic choice of our weapons is pretty much self-explanatory and same goes to the cloth jacket. Thank you Shizuki Akashi for that post, but I have no authorization.