[PP-F1] Foraging for the Forge (Zak)

Kal would sigh for a moment as a small boar would charge towards them. "Aw, someone's late to the party..." He'd lean back slightly, drawing his sword half out of it's sheath. As the beast would near him, he'd side step, allowing it to pass. As it'd go, he'd draw his sword fully, and continue the motion in a wide arc, slicing neatly through the boar's midsection. As it'd crumble into crystalline shards, he'd quickly dismiss the reward pop-up. "Congratulations! Gained 1 x Boar Tusk!" "Well then. Howsabout we head back to the city, hmm? I've got a sword waiting for me that I've been dying to get my hands on!"

He watched as Kalthios slew the slacker boar that had obviously tried to be fashionably late to the corpse party, but would soon be joining in, "You know, if these boars were just a bit stronger, it wouldn't have been nearly as easy... for you." He grinned, knowing that the trick was to have a good weapon at ones disposal, "However, that won't be for long. I certainly do have a sword awaiting your presence, but I don't know if you're... skilled enough to handle it yet."

The battle had been won by neither of the two sides, considering how sloppily they both performed, but the friendly war was still far from over, "Well, perhaps we could put a little wager on it at some point. Not today, certainly." He grinned, knowing what he was going to follow up with, "I'd want you to be fully prepared for that day, you'll need that weapon first. Plus, a little training wouldn't hurt you either." He'd wink and lead the way back to town.