[PP-F1] Time To Get Serious! (Primrose)

▌│█║▌║▌║ тιмε тσ gεт sεÑισυs! ║▌║▌║█│▌

Aru sighed as he leaned against a shady tree and looked up at the bright blue sky with a blank expression upon his face. "Geez... I really need to do something about this low level! How will I ever get out of this place? Yeah... just keep it cool- I CAN'T!" the crimson eyed boy groaned irritably while complaining to himself. A rustle was then heard in the distance, getting his attention. "What was that?" he walked towards the noise but jumped back slightly when it had been a girl, instead of a monster ready to obliterate him to pieces. "Hello miss...?" the teenager sweat dropped. It sure had been a good thing he looked closely before deciding to accidentally strike a player. That would scar him FOR LIFE.

I had been deep in thought when I heard a branch crunch behind me. I opened my eyes wide and took a deep breath. I grabbed my sword, came out from the tree, and pointed my blade on his throat. I gasped when I saw it was another player. He jumped back and put my sword away, embarrassed. Hey sorry about that. I said as I scratched the back of my neck under my long ponytail.

"Alright! Seems like a plan to me. If we ever plan on escaping...we best get training! Now where do you think we should start? The dungeons- or the... super high mountains? Both are good but I'm not good at deciding. What do you think miss Primrose?" the white haired boy smiled lightly, trying to act as if the whole almost poaching each other by accident situation didn't happen. Maybe he'd actually do something other than stitching and roaming this time. Laziness is long gone now! Time to do something for once.

Well, then this is a problem because I can't decide on what to kill first either! I said and gave a tiny laugh. The higher mountains wouldn't be such a good idea because there are skilled players already there, taking down the stronger and weak monsters. The woods could be a good start, dire wolves are out there too. This will be fun! I said, getting a little more serious.