[PP-F2] «Atlas, You're Alone» {COMPLETED}

I received a duel request by a player name Atlas. [A fight to the death."] I stood in the mountain field on the second floor, my hand over my face. "Why must we fight?" I asked myself, as I await for Atlas. I took a seat on the floor, and awaited for the player to come to me. Nervously, I tapped my cheek awaiting for the duel of his life. From a distance I was able to spot the player. "Atlas.." I said, as I stood up.

Atlas stood before Echo, "Well, Echo. Are you ready for our fight?" He asked Echo. Atlas drew his blade, and glared at Echo. "You're life will end here. No one to save you." he said. Atlas ran full speed ahead towards Echo, and brought his sword up and swung down hard. Slashing Echo in the chest. "Did you feel that?" He said, as he laugh maniacally.

Atlas 13/13

Echo 21/23

Atlas threatened me with words, but I had no intention of fighting him at all. "Why, Atlas? Why must we fight?" I asked, but he charged at my slashing me in the chest. I leaped backwards, and held my chest. "If that's what you want." I said, as I equipped Koiken. I charged after Atlas, and stabbed him in the stomach. "Players who've gone Maverick I see." I said, as I yanked Koiken out. I kicked him back to his original spot, and waited for Atlas' next attack.

Party

Echo [21/23 HP]

Enemy

Atlas [10/13 HP]

Koiken +2 DMG -1 BD

Timeless Boots +1 BD

Wintercloak +1 BD

[strength] +3

[Accuracy] +1

5 + 1 = 6 (3 DAMAGE)

Echo stabbed me right into the stomach, but that was nothing. "That was it? Try harder!" he said, as he took off towards Echo. I tried to stab Echo, but he dodged my attack. "Running now? Fight me!" Atlas said, as he chased after Echo. He started to slash violently, but missed all his attacks.

Atlas 10/13

Echo 21/23

All of Atlas' attack missed me. He was furious, but I had no idea why. "Why must we fight, Atlas?" I asked him, as I dash around him. I stopped after I had kept a good amount of distance from him. "This is ridiculous Atlas." I said, as I clenched onto Koiken. I charged towards Atlas, and slashed him across the chest. I kicked him, and kicked off from his chest. "Look! Your health is dropping to the yellow zone." I said, with a angry tone.

Party

Echo [21/23 HP]

Enemy

Atlas [7/13 HP]

Echo is right, Atlas' health dropped to the yellow zone. "Yellow? Heh. I'll take you with me!" he said, as he charged towards Echo. All that was running through his mind, was that he had to kill Echo. He remembered what that messaged said, Kill Echo at all cause.. I tired to slash Echo, but missed again. "DAMN IT! STAY STILL!" he said, with frustration.

Atlas 7/13

Echo 21/23

I could see the frustration in Atlas' eyes. I evaded all of his attack once again, and slide under him. "Atlas.. If you wish to die. I won't stop you." I said, as I kick him forward. I put Koiken on my shoulder, and scanned the area for an advantage. I couldn't find an advantage point, so I ran towards him as I swung Koiken towards him. I missed my attack, and leaped back to safety.

Party

Echo [21/23 HP]

Enemy

Atlas [7/13 HP]

Atlas dodged Echo's attack, and ran up towards a large rock nearby. "How do you like it now? I'm running away from you!" he said. His eyes locked onto Echo, and he leaped off the rock with his sword aimed towards Echo. Atlas struck Echo on his shoulder, and kicked him right into the chest. "Does it hurt?" he said licking his lips.

Atlas 7/13

Echo 20/23

His sword entered my shoulder, and I fell to my knees. Atlas kicked me right smack into the chest, and I slide across the mountain surface. I stood up, and dusted myself off. "I guess there is no stopping you from changing your mind." I said, as I charged towards Atlas. I slid, and slashed his legs and stood up quickly. I watched as his health bar drop from yellow to red. "Atlas.. You don't have long to live." I said, as I placed Koiken on my shoulder.

Party

Echo [20/23 HP]

Enemy

Atlas [4/13 HP]

Atlas stood up, but fell to the ground. "I can still fight.." he said, with frustration. He stabbed his sword into the ground, and glared right into Echo's eyes. "You must die!" Atlas said, as he leaped towards Echo. He brought his weapon down on Echo, but Echo dodged his attack again. He swung his sword in frustration, but they all missed Echo.

Atlas 4/13

Echo 20/23

I evaded all of Atlas' attack again, but I couldn't bring myself to kill him. I charged towards him, and kicked him further from me. "Atlas. Just stop this." I said, as I place Koiken on my shoulder. The look in Atlas' eyes just wanted me dead. I simply closed my eyes, and drew Koiken in front of me. There was no stopping him, no matter what I said to him. I glared at him, and waited for his next move.

Party:

Echo [20/23 HP]

Enemy:

Atlas [4/13 HP]

Echo kicked Atlas back to keep his distance. "I'm not done with you yet, Echo!" he said, as he jumped ran towards Echo. He drew his sword in front of him, and ran to him like a battle-ram. Atlas failed to hit Echo, and tried to lunge at him. "COME BACK!" he shouted, as he stab the sword into the ground.

Atlas 4/13

Echo 20/23

Atlas was frustrated on missing all of his attacks. I gripped Koiken, and charged straight at him. Recklessly, I dashed straight at him, hoping to end this nightmare. I swung my sword at him, but he evaded my attack. "Tch. Now you're the one dodging my attacks." I said, as I leap back to safety. Atlas' motivation was still there, but he's using it for the wrong reasons.

Party:

Echo [20/23 HP]

Enemy:

Atlas [4/13 HP]

Echo's attack missed Atlas completely. He was able to dodge Echo's attacks, but he started to mock him. "Me? RUNNING?! That must be a joke. Atlas dashed towards Echo, with full speed. Frustrated, he pointed the sword towards Echo's shoulder. Atlas lifted his sword, but Echo jumped out of the way. He missed his attack, and charged after Echo.

Atlas 4/13

Echo 20/23

I closed my eyes, and walked towards Atlas. "Good bye, Atlas." I jabbed Koiken into his stomach, and pulled it out immediately. Atlas fell towards me, and I caught him. We fell to the ground, and tears began to roll down my cheeks. "You're an idiot.." I said to him, as I open my eyes.

Party:

Echo [20/23 HP]

Enemy:

Atlas DEAD

Atlas watched as Echo's sword entered him, and exit. He looked at Echo, but his eyes were closed. Atlas held onto his stomach and fell towards Echo. The two players fell on the ground, and Atlas looked at Echo. "Well. My time is up. I'm sorry for making you go through this." he said, as he shattered into a bunch of diamonds. Leaving Echo on the mountain surface by himself.

OOC: Thanks for role-playing with me Echo.