(OP-F1) The shop

"Almost there" I say was I check the money count in my HUD. I sit against one of the many stone walls in the first city and slide down I sit there with my eyes closed trying to think back to the real world.

"Thank god I'm out of there" I say to my self is it there for about an hour in till I fall asleep in the ally of which I've been so accustomed to I walk up to see that the night has come upon me.

I get up and start to ran as fast as the game would let me and make it to the main market of the first city in record time for me "I'm getting faster I thought to myself. I walk over to my table and open my HUD and bring out all the items I have for sale ranging between potions,metals,low level weapons any thing I found off drops in the field there common stuff so they don't go for much. I glance over at one of the store fronts,the one for sale..."soon" I thought to myself. I sit down and start waiting for people to come by.

He smirks at this girl's way of speech then stands saying

"Not really. All the shops here are too bland and blank. Full of Noobies who grind for money to open a shop thinking they can become super rich. It's amusing. I was just here seeing if any more noobies would open such a shop so I could sit there and degrade them about their terrible quality. You?

He holds his hand out to be shaked, Wearing a sleeve that comes past his wrist that had little Red beads all around the the Edge of the sleeve

"I am Zelrius, One of the top level people, y'know?" He said trying to sound emtionlless but was actually geniunly interested in meeting someone new

He points off into the distance

"Deep in the Wilderness here there is a boss, If I wanted to kill it, it'd be dead, trust me. However if you do kill it Only the person who gets the last strike can see the door that goes into the Dungeon. At least that's what I've heard"

He said awaiting their response.