[SP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> [Complete!]

I looked up at the sky with no real goal I mind then began my walk once again through the streets of the Starting Town, I had accepted a quest from the quest board that was named "Earning a Living" and I was right know making my way to the NPC associated with said quest.

I travel quite a bit until I found the NPC, <> "Gave me a hard time." I mumbled under my breath. "Hello I am the Performer Trainer, are you interested in becoming a Performer?" the NPC said, "I would love too." I replied, "Splendid! Then lets get this under way! But I need need you to collect something for me okay? I need: 4 Crystal shard pieces, before we can continue." the NPC replies, "Don't Worry I'll get them." I said to the NPC and turned around beginning to walk to the fields...

I did quite the traveling before reaching the area I needed to collect my items for the quest was, a large crossroads within a small forest inhabited mostly by goblins and wolves. I needed to get 4 Crystal shard pieces from Crystal Dire Wolves, "This should be an easy feet." I say to myself and begin to look around for my prey.

After a bit of searching I finally found 2 of them just sitting there I analyze them a bit from behind a tree,"Well here goes nothing." I thought to myself and got out of my hiding spot. I ran towards one of them and took out my blade and threw a vertical slash at one of the Crystal Dire Wolves...

Me: HP 5/5

Crystal Dire Wolf A HP 3/3

Crystal Dire Wolf B HP 3/3

I miss the target as it moved noticing my attack before hand. "Hm, lets see how this plays out." I say to myself.

One of the dire wolves took the a slash at me hitting me on the fore arm but I quickly recover staking a few steps back. I grip my blade looking at my two foes, "Lets make this easy for me you pair of overgrown pups!" I say to them, then sprint towards the one who attacked me and decide to do a horizontal slash to its snout."Hyaaa!" I roar.

Me: HP 4/5

Crystal Dire Wolf A HP 2/3

The attack lands on the crystal like snout of the beast, noticing that I hit a rather hard material I take a jump back and gain some distance from the beasts.

"Lets see I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here with these two wolves." I thought taking small steps back and then it occurs to me and take a few jumps back and decide to run, obviously the wolf I injured ran towards my direction at full speed while the other trailed behind. I take cover behind a tree and wait till the wolf passes as soon as I see it I take a slash at its head and take a jump back to avoid any attacks....

Crystal Dire Wolf A HP 1/3

I land a successful strike on the wolf once again slashing it head hitting once again a hard material and managed to dodge its fangs by jumping back. Its attacks the tree I took cove on.

I look at the beast noticing that I only needed to land one more strike to kill it before the other wolf got here, I recklessly took the chance while it dug out its fangs from the tree. I ran and did a horizontal slash followed by a diagonal slash aimed at its exposed neck. "RAAAHHH!!!" I screamed while I slashed away....

Crystal Dire Wolf A HP 0/3

Recklessly taking the chance that I had I managed to land two clean hits on the Wolf neatly slashing through its fur and causing the finishing blow. The wolf roared before exploding into many polygons.

Seihito Has Received:

*15 Col*

"Congratulations! You have Leveled UP!!" a message came before me but I had no time to idle about the other Dire Wolf was on me and I needed to dispatch it quickly. I looked at the wolf and found no better option but to charge ahead while I was still lucky and see my results, I was pretty confident in my sword skills.I ran towards the beast who was also making its way at me, I intended to do a Vertical slash to cut it in half... "Chew on this!!" I said at the Crystal Wolf.

Me: HP 3/5

This wolf was a bit smarter than the other it quickly jumped to the side dodging my blade and slashed me with its claws causing me to lose my balance and Crash to the floor a few feet away from it.

I quickly picked myself off the ground and looked at the wolf with a scowl, "Damned wolf keep still so I can hit you!!" I said to it. It quickly began advancing at me, judging my my HP I only had two or 3 hits in me so I run to another tree and take cover and try to pull the same strategy on on this wolf as I did to the other. When the Wolf came into my vision I crouched down a bit and did a vertical upwards slash to its neck hoping this would end it, and then rolled backwards to prevent any upcoming attacks....

I missed my attack by a hairs width but manage to dodge by rolling backwards, the beasts claws which hit the tree I was taking cover on.

I quickly stood up and sprinted at the beast and slid past it and tried to do a horizontal slash aimed at the Wolfs torso. Hopping for his Kendo training to kick in so he could land a clean strike and if hes lucky end the beast right there "I should be able to hit you from here you damned beast!." I thought and continued my attack hopping for it to connect....

Crystal Dire Wolf B HP 0/3

Then he felt it his strength kicked in, he felt how his sword cut through the air on its way to the wolf, it connected and forcefully cut cleanly through its torso. I stood for a few moments with my sword up then I straightened up and sheathed my blade as if I was a samurai from Rurouni Kenshin.

Seihito Has Received:

Crystal Shard Piece x2

*Ancient Crystal Armor*

I was already half way there only two more crystal pieces to go, "Hm where next?" I thought, completely disregarding the fact I got and Uncommon armor from the earlier battle with the other wolf or the fact that I leveled up. I walked around a bit and spotted a figure at the distance obviously a monster. I dashed quickly from tree to tree until I got close enough to see it, it was a Crystal Harvesting Goblin, it was only one of them. I looked around and saw no other monster around so I took this chance and dashed at the Goblin. Quickly drawing my blade on the way I went for a stab to its torso area....

Me: HP 7/7

Crystal Harvesting Goblin HP 4/4

The Goblin though quickly reacts to my approach and jumps to the side and readies its scimitar and growls at me.

My target dodge my attack only moments before I hit, I quickly stopped and looked its way as it readied itself I pointed my sword at it and looked it at the eye. My concentration did not fault as my vision was glued at the Goblin, we stood there for a few seconds before it began to move I quickly reacted to this and went in closing the gap between us and did a horizontal slash at its stomach, "Hyaaah!!!" I screamed as I did my attack....

Me: HP 6/7

Crystal Harvesting Goblin HP 4/4

In a moment it flashed through my mind "This was a bad idea." the goblin anticipated my attack and delivered a swift diagonal slash with its scimitar at my chest completely stopping my attack, it made me take a step back but I quickly recovered as the Goblin snarled at me.

"You're different from the Dire Wolves I guess." I thought and looked at it regaining my composure, I took a few small steps forwards at the Goblin as it glared at me. I glared back concentrating again, and without showing any sudden bodily movements as soon as I got within sword range I threw a stab to the Goblins Knee. Hoping it would connect and see its reaction if it does not....

Crystal Harvesting Goblin HP 3/4

I inflict my attack at the Goblin with a lightning fast stab at its Knee causing it to roar out in pain.

As the Goblin roar I ran around it seeing it turn towards me I start taking steps back as it approaches me. "C'mon little green idiot." I taunted the creature then took a large jump back, the goblin roared and ran towards me aiming to do a slash with its blade, noticing this I recklessly sprinted towards it and aimed a slash to its neck hopping for a clean decapitation and ending the monster once and for all....

My attack was a bit off I only manage to graze it lightly and not cause any damage, though luckily the Goblins attack also missed.

I quickly turn around to face the Goblin as my attack missed, "Man what a drag I missed it I could have sword I had it..." I mumbled. I raise my sword in a Kendo stance and waited for the beast to come and it did bit by bit anticipating me. I took two large steps towards it and pivoted on my right leg to the monster right and did a full diagonal slash through the goblins shoulder...

Me: HP 5/7

Before I could even finish my pivot the Goblin took this chance and did a horizontal slash with its scimitar and it connected with my back. I fell to the floor before I could even do my attack.

I fell on my face, it really was a bad idea to do a spin against this thing,"Well that sucked." I said, and turned around to begin to stand up, but it was to late the Goblin was already a top of me it had its scimitar up at the sky ready to bring it down on me. "[censored]-[censored]-[censored]-[censored]!!!" I thought and decided to slash the monsters stomach in attempt to stop its attack...

Me: HP 4/7

I tried to do my slash but I noticed my blade stuck to the ground besides me, "Well, [censored]." I said as the Goblins blade was brought down to my shoulder.

"AHHK!! I groaned and then kicked off the ground falling a few feet back and quickly got up. "Oh, you are so gonna pay for that one." I said a little irritated, noticing my curved sword besides the monster. I smirked "LIKE THAT'S GONNA STOP ME!" I scream and dashed forward sprinting. My plan right know was to sprint at the Goblin and at the last moment grab my sword while doing a spin and do a diagonal upwards slash through the Goblins left thigh all the way up to its right shoulder. This was a very reckless plan but you know me I love risking it.....

Crystal Harvesting Goblin HP 2/4

"Haah!!" I scream as slash while the Goblin roars in pain. A complete success, risking it works from time to time, but carries a penalty when it fails but I accepted this risk.

"That's more like it, feel my pain." I childishly say at the Goblin as it glares at me and snarls. I smirk at the creature and take a few steps to the side, "Let's seen if I end it in my next blow." I think before I step in towards the monster. It quickly readied itself to intercept my attack but I waited for the last moment to slide on the grassy floor and throw a horizontal slash to its stomach....

Crystal Harvesting Goblin HP 1/4

Sliding below the Goblins attack my sword connects with its Stomach, leaving a gash on its side. It snarls angrily at me while glaring at me.

I smirk once again this battle is finally in my favor while I did not end it there it was certain that the next attack I connect will kill this beast once and for all. "Heh...You where a tough one but its the end of the line for you Goblin Harvester!" I said and dashed forward towards my critically injure pray knowing its final moments was coming it prepared a final assault and readied itself for my attack. I brought my sword upwards and brought it down on the creature....

Crystal Harvesting Goblin HP 0/4

My slash was by far faster than the beast my blade slashed through its head splinting it in two before the Goblin lights up and explodes in many bright polygons.

Seihito Has Received:

Crystal Shard Piece x2

"Wooh! He dropped the last two! Lucky!" I said to myself in a happy and achieved tone. "Well know to turn in the quest!" I said opened the system menu and took a look at the map looking at where I was I quickly memorized the path and began to head my way back to the town to finish this quest and get my profession, and as well to get another quest of course, questing is always good, "Definitively getting the Breaking the Unbreakable quest after this I need want that extra skill in case I get disarmed again..." I said and laughed out loud.

After about an hour of walking I find myself back at the starting town already getting bit late. I find the <<Performer Trainer>> and give him the items, "Oh my thank you so much." the NPC says, I only nod in response to the NPC.

After a bit the NPC confronts me with a strange grey sphere shaped crystal, and gives it to me "This here will be your instrument, just think of any instrument and this will become it." the NPC said. Then I begin to glow slightly "Congratulations! You Have Become A Performer! You Have Leveled UP!" A system message appeared before me I pressed the Okay button and began walking away.

• 1 month later...

I walked away from the area and head back to the inn where I was staying its was a pretty little run down in almost nobody came by but I liked it it had a certain feel to it, and also it was cheap so I wouldn't complain. I went inside my room and sat on the small bed and looked out the window, "Today was a productive day but it doesn't end there, I'll rest up and go do the <> quest as well." I said to myself. I laid down for a few hours and then took my leave to head toward the Grasslands where I decided to take yet another nap....

Spoils Of This Topic:

Col 415*

Item-Equipment: Rarity-Uncommon- Ancient Crystal Armor*

Sphere of the Instrument(Quest Reward)

Skill Profession - Performer