«earning a living.» cook

he tilted his head slightly as he looked at her and smiled and as he had a blank stare " I choose to be a performer but i don't think they make money. It was for the douge bonus that you get I really didn't think it through I assumed that you could sell of your old equipment and kinda flout by." He'd lean back in his chair his he would take a big breath and let out a sigh as looked at the ground with a worried look on his face " I guess I should have pick a job that pay a little beater my first clue should have been why I don't see a lot of them I heard that you can make some good money on the front line" He shrugged at that idea

I have two more materials. Anyways it's late." She smiles at him and wonders what it's like to be a performer. i wonder if it's hard, I wonder if it is stressful. she thinks quietly and gives Amaya the bad items and she eats them happily. I go over to amaya and whispers "transform back to plushy size Night Rain." She turns to plushie size and goes to her homemade bed and falls to sleep "good night Amaya" Kira smiles.

She goes back to cook and makes a uncommon item and smiles "here's our stew."

He would fill him self a small plate and would devour the food he would having his first really good meal in this world . He would blushes a bit as he said that she want to see him perform he thought that he wasn't really that good. he would let out a small sigh as he looked at her " I didn't even finish the quest to tell you the truth "