[PP-F2-F1] Kira meets a beta tester [Keith and Kira]

The red head girl was in a shop when she heard Amaya (Night Rain) her familiar yelp and she runs as fast as she could to see her surrounded by trembling cows and oxs she didn't think and jumped in front of her familiar and jarred her lungs and started coughing up blood. Amaya put her paw on my leg and tried healing me but it was no use because it didn't hurt the in game stats just hurt her life span in the game and in real life, she sighs,

"How many days left til I'm to die in the real world, oh yeah a week left." She started to get up ignoring her health and takes out her sword and stands to protect her familiar. She felt like someone was watching her and she started to feel self-conscious.

Party:

Kira: [15/15]

Amaya: [5/5]

Enemys:

«trembling cow 1» [10/10]

«trembling cow 2» [10/10]

«trembling ox» [10/10]

Keith stood up on a hill not too far off, watching a girl fight some monsters. Three seemed to be a bit much, so he planned on 'Cutting" in. Get it? Cut, as in like slashing with a sword? Meh, whatever... Anyway, he drew his katana from his side and rested it on his shoulder. "Hey! You look like you could use a hand!" Keith shouted to the girl.

She looked at the boy and nodded, "yes please I would love some help." She admitted blushing deep pink because she wasn't strong enough to protect herself. "I'm sorry sir for you having to fight a battle that you didn't have to fight." She sighs, "let's fight together," she takes out her sword and runs up behind the cow and slashes at the cow. She missed her attack and run back to the boy and her familiar.

Party:

Keith: [79/79]

Enemys:

«trembling cow 1» [10/10]

«trembling cow 2» [10/10]

«trembling ox» [10/10]

Keith got his katana ready and took a confident stance. "Alright, ya bunch of soon-to-be burgers! I'm about to show you how Keith Mother Flipping Yudai does things! So get a load of this!" He shouted, then running forward. But even after his small speech, things didn't go his way. Just as he was about to attack, a turtle wandered in fromt of him and caused Keith to trip.

Party:

Enemies:

«Trembling Cow 1» [10/10]

«Trembling Cow 2» [10/10]

«Trembling Ox» [10/10]

The reddish pink haired girl yells, "Night Rain use Night Bite and send the cow into darkness!" The blue and green water fox Amaya looks at her master and launches herself at the cow and bares her teeth. The bite turns black and starts to bleed.

Party:

Enemies:

«Trembling Cow 1» [9/10] [bleed 2/2]

«Trembling Ox» [10/10]

Keith got up and dusted himself off. "My bad! This time, I'll definatel-" He couldn't say anything before he tripped on the turtle he tripped on before, this time falling forward and face-planting into the dirt ground. "Gosh darn it." Keith said, his voice muffled by the dirt.

Enemies:

«Trembling Cow 1» [8/10] [bleed 1/2]

«Trembling Ox» [10/10]

"You know you're kinda cute but to bad I can tell your taken by your looks." Kira looks at the ground and then her dilate into cat like eyes and she runs fast behind the cow and slashes at it. She slashes air and tries to kick her but she moves quickly back to Keith.

Enemies:

«Trembling Cow 1» [7/10] [bleed 0/2]

«Trembling Ox» [10/10]

Keith jumped to his feet and wiped the dirt off his katana, a smirk growing across his lips as he readied the sword. "Well, then I guess it's time to take things up a notch! Time to show these cows how I really roll!" He said, sprinting forward and sending one, single slash so strong through a cow, it was killed instantly.

Enemies:

«Trembling Cow 1» [7/10]

«Trembling Cow 2» [0/10] -Dead-

«Trembling Ox» [10/10]

((OOC: Katana Rank 4, +4 damage. Astral Blade: +3 Damage))

Kira looks shocked "wow you're good." She smiles and looks at Amaya, "Night Rain use Night Bite and send the cow into darkness!" The water fox runs and launches herself at the cow's chest. She bites down and makes it bleed.

Enemies:

«Trembling Cow 1» [6/10] [bleed 2/2]

«Trembling Ox» [10/10]

Keith took a moment to regain his breath before the Ox rushed at him. Keith reacted with lightening fast speed and he sidestepped, giving the Ox a kick in the rear as it waddled off into the wrong direction, missing Keith by just a hair.

Enemies:

«Trembling Cow 1» [5/10] [bleed 1/2]

«Trembling Ox» [10/10]