[SP-F1] <<Worn out Welcome>> Quest (Complete)

After a bit of searching Scyom found the exit from the caves which lead him to the road that lead back to The Town of Beginnings. "Yes! im finally out of that skeleton infested hole!" he said triumphantly arms raised. "Now I just gotta find my way back and ill be golden." after finding pretty fast root back to the town he teleported himself to the 3rd floor where he once again found the blacksmiths cabin. He opened the door to the cabin and yelled, "I got the mats! Time for the armor old timer." which he soon came to regret as Griswold smacked him in the hit with his smithing hammer. "Old Timer! I ought to beat you to a pulp for saying something like that!" Scyom quickly replied in a frantic voice, "Im sorry im sorry! i was just exited and i tend to blurt things out when that happens." Scyom scratched the back of his head nervously with a grin on his face. Griswold then grabbed the iron chunks Scyom was handing him and gave him a good long glare before returning to his forge.

The words QUEST COMPLETE! appeared in big letters in front of Scyom he quickly went to his inventory and equipped his new light metal armor. It shined brightly as it appeared in place of his old blue starter rags.

LOOT:

800 Col

1 Iron Scale Coat

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic