Been around the block a few times.

Hello,

My name is Shawn. (character is Nick) I have played in a few different forms of RP (Post by post basis without dice rolls) and I started when I was younger on D&D but it has been so long since I have played. Feel like a fool in forgetting. (sue me) Anyways I would accept any help in finding a way to roll dice here on the internet for the many different uses.

If you would like to Know the RPs that I have done I can list them here.

Final Fantasy VII

Kingdom Hearts

Star Wars (Three of them)

and briefly on a Pokemon and Percy Jackson ones.

Anyways, thanks for allowing me to join and I will need a little bit of help to get situated :roll: here on the site. different format than the other ones I was on. :roll:

Hello,

My name is Shawn. (character is Nick) I have played in a few different forms of RP (Post by post basis without dice rolls) and I started when I was younger on D&D but it has been so long since I have played. Feel like a fool in forgetting. (sue me) Anyways I would accept any help in finding a way to roll dice here on the internet for the many different uses.

If you would like to Know the RPs that I have done I can list them here.

Final Fantasy VII

Kingdom Hearts

Star Wars (Three of them)

and briefly on a Pokemon and Percy Jackson ones.

Anyways, thanks for allowing me to join and I will need a little bit of help to get situated :roll: here on the site. different format than the other ones I was on. :roll:

Hey Shawn, AKA Nick. My name is Echo. What seems to trouble you, friend?

Terrence, Thank you. Currently I only have one character at the moment. SAO since I have only seen the SAO series up to episode 12-14 (I forget where I left off, Work got in the way) But maybe later on I will make a GGO character as the "Light Sword" that is used in the Wiki is kind of like a Lightsaber from starwars. Nerd alert, I am a Die hard SW fan. so I know just about all of it.

Anyways, I will accept any help in any forms.

Echo: Really I just need to talk over how the Die rolling actually works and where a site is online (had one a while back but only went up to 16) Just need a pick me up really. And I need to get used to it since it has been forever since I played D&D as a 7 year old. (been a little over a decade now) As for story Themed RPs I am perfectly fine.

Terrence, (again) that would be most appreciated! I would love a partner/buddy to help me. Since the last RP site I was on was more or working on your own. So anything from tips on characters, battles, best places to find loot or whatever would be helpful. (within reason as I don't break the fourth wall and use OOC/OC info for IC info. [unless it is common knowledge])

I am reading them over again to make sure that I have everything that I need. Just trying to make sure that I am in the right side.

As for the right people to ask, I may need a little bit of help with that as I know probably nobody on here.

I'm here for you Shawn/Nick. Shoot me a question, and I'll answer with the best of my ability.

Alright, so for the skills, How many skills can you start at? I have read it on that you have two skill points and can spend them, however, I am not sure on what to spend them on. "Level 1 Characters starting off have access to 2 skill points to spend as they wish," So would I start out with literally just one skill and move on from there, or start out with two skills? or do I start out with nine skills at ) and move up from there? "A character has the ability to have 9 skills, including sword skills"

And I remember reading about what items you can start out with, but I cant find where it states how many items of the "standard/starting" gear you can have.

That's all so far.

EDITED: Yes I have read it a few times, Just gonna read it more than three times if you don't mind.

You have two skill points to begin with, I recommend that you level a skill instead of spreading the points around. As the tutorial says you can have up to 9 skills, but they're going to be level 0 for a while, until you invest skill points in them.

As for items, you start out with basic gear, no bonus. Basic gear meaning any armor type (Light/Heavy/Leather) any weapon except Katanas, which are unlocked by reaching Curved Sword Skill Rank 4.

And Terrence, it's not just the loot rules that are important, following the rules in general is important, if you don't follow them, you get in trouble.