[GUILD-F2] «The Fall of Bullbous Bow» {DISBAND}

In the morning, I left the inn and headed towards the central plaza. I swipe down the menu with my right index and middle finger. Attention Sleeping Knights: The Fall of Bullbous Bow begins now. I sent the message to my guild, and awaited for their responses. I took a seat by the fountain, and equipped Fury's Echo. I took out the information guide for the second floor. "Hm.. Trembling Oxen, Trembling Cows, Red Spotted Beetles, and Wind Wasps. Will be in our way while we travel to the field boss. Not a problem." I mumbled to myself, as I start to plan out the details.

Guild:

Echo

GlitchDijnn

claim

Kira Hall

Ravven

He would wake up in an inn which was a first for him seeing how he was col impaired and mostly sleep out on the roof tops or out side the city walls. Scratched his head as he tried to figure out how in the world of sao did he get here. He would inner lock his fingers a stretch as a message would pop up. He would look at who it was from echo he would read it " Oh ya the quest" Jumped out of bed and rushed to equip his gears right befor he walked by a mirror and saw that he had a bad case of bed head. He would take the time to fix it. He would leave the inn and swipe his right hand to look at the map to find echo. He would walk down the streets with his hands behind his head " That right Kira stew it was so good to " He would find his self almost falling in to the water of the fountain he would see echo " Hey "

Glitch stretched his arms high above his head, rocking onto the balls of his feet, and walked a few steps head when he almost lost balance. He settled back, wiping the 'sweat' off his brow, and watched his weapon disappear in a bright light until he had need for it again. He walked back toward the second floors main city, Urbus, to take a rest from hunting.

Once he had stepped across the border of the safe zone a window had popped up. He cocked his head to the side, tapping the «Open» circle, and scanned the contents.

A guild quest? And who, or what, was Bullbous Bow? Glitch replied to the message;

«Glitch reporting in. I'll join in. Where's the meet-and-greet?»

He sent the message and went to go check out the shops in the meantime.

Ravven leaned against a doorway in the town and watched as people walked past. He yawned and took a bite out of his breakfast biscuit. He hadn't done too much recently, and felt like he needed to accomplish something. He wandered over to some nearby shops and glanced at their wares.

Ravven looked at his menu interface after hearing the new message sound. He opened the message and glanced through its contents. "The Fall of the Bullbous Bow? A quest of some kind I suppose? Well, I needed to do something productive today, so this is as good as anything." Ravven muttered this to himself as he typed out a response.

Where will the guild meet to start off this quest?

Ravven sent the message and continued looking at shops.

Kira sees Echo-senpai and ran up to him and hugs him. "Hello where is the rest of the guild, don't they now to hack the system and track people" she kids around giggling happily. "But really game systems are so easy to hack." She admits and looks around for glitch and claim 'Hmm I wonder if I know any other people other the Echo, Glitch and Claim?' She thinks and notices she still is hugging you and Amaya starts barking madily "oh jealous are we Night Rain? And sorry for hugging you like that" she let's go and sits beside you.

Claim walked down the street, with his bed hair thinking about something. "Claim? Is that you?" I said, as I stood up. He walked over to me almost falling into the fountain. "Careful, don't want to fall into these things now." I said, holding him by the arm. I walk over to the bench, and took a seat. "Let's wait for the others. You're the first to show." I said, as I flash a smile to him.

For a while, Claim, and I had a good conversation. I received a message from Glitch, Glitch, reporting in. I'll join in. Where's the meet-and-greet. The message said, I replied to him, We're meeting at the fountain by Urbus. In the central plaza. Claim and I are here. I sent the message, and continued my conversation with Claim.

"A message from Ravven, give me a moment." I said, to Claim as I read the message. Where will the guild meet to start off this quest? I placed my hand over my face, "I should have told everyone where to meet first." I replied to Ravven as fast as I could, The fountain by Urbus. In the central plaza. Claim, and I are here. Glitch is on his way. I sent to him, as I give out a sigh of relief.

Out of nowhere, Kira ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Kira. Its nice to see you again. Claim and I were the only one here." I replied to Kira. She starts to talk about how to find each other on the game, and I shook my head. Kira's familiar started to bark at me, and she let go of me and took a seat beside me. "Angry little guy you got there." I said, as I pet the familiar.

After only a few moments, Ravven recieved a reply. After finishing looking at some stuff in the shops, he headed towards the central plaza. It wasn't nearly as busy as the Town of Begininnings on the first floor, but still had a decent amount of people about.

Upon arriving at the central plaza, it didn't take him long to find the fountain and he saw Echo with a few other people he didn't recognize gathered around the fountain. He made his way over to them. "Nice to see you again, Echo." Ravven said as he walked up. He motioned to the others standing around Echo, "I assume these are other guild members?"

Kira's familiar causing both Claim and I wet, "Tch.. Its fine." I said, as my player model soon to revert back to dry. From a distance, I could here footsteps. Nice to see you again, Echo I heard from behind me. I stood up and gave him a smile. "Its been a while, Ravven." I greet back to him. He motioned me to the two guildee besides me. "Yes there are. Kira that's Ravven, and Claim that's Ravven." I said bringing them closer together.

He would look down at kira as he smiled and hugged back " Hello ...." He would look at her familiar and think to him self I really don't think it like me. He would get a little wet from kiras familiar he would shrugged it off " its ok not like the water cant kill me " his cloths would dry off soon enough. He would look up over at the Ravven and nods a bit " Nice to meet you "