[OP-F1] The Return

After a leave of absence due to personal reasons from the cities and towns of SAO, Ether spotted the iconic circular wall of the Town of Beginnings. He sighed, content about being back and finding his friends, perhaps make a few new ones. The greatsword across his back banged gently against his armor as he took another step up the path to his home.

As she saw the familiar figure approach the town of beginnings she smiled, remembering the figure automatically. "E-Ether.." She spoke a bit amazed to see him again as she ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I.. Missed you." She spoke again with a smile unsure what he was doing the past few months, but was glad to see him once again.

She had remembered the figure when she was about level nine. It'd been so long ago but either way she knew since he disappeared that she'd remember him. And just standing there and hugging the figure she'd known way back when. She'd remembered him from level 9 to level 36. She was very glad that he'd returned even if it'd been a long time that she hadn't seen him. He was here now and that's all that mattered. As she broke from the hug she grinned at the figure she'd known.

She giggled at the comment Ether had made. "Well thanks for the encouragement!" She smiled as she looked towards him with a bright smile. "I'm glad I found you too. It's an amazing feeling to see old friends again!" She giggled again glad that she'd seen the familiar figure. If she hadn't she'd probably think he's dead by now. "You didn't think I'd die did you?" She commented on what he said by seeing her in surprize.

"You? Never. You've the most badass girl I know!" he smiled warmly. "Well, um.. I really don't know where to go from here. I came back because.." he turned away and appeared to be embarrassed for a moment. He breathed a big breath out and turned. "Enough of that. I think you need to introduce me to the people you've adventured with in my absence." he smiled again, like nothing had happened.

"Sure!" She grinned before opening her hub and inviting a few players she'd met to an adventure on floor one. Unsure if they'd actually come or not, she could only hope as she awaited the arrival of them. "I've invited <>, <> and a <> to join, if they wanted." She giggled while waiting for the few friends to come, if they were willing to join them.

He was eating a sandwich when ruri sent a message asking him to meet up. He shoves the rest of his sandwich in his mouth and ran as fast as he could to where she has told them to meet up. Apon arrival he sees the familiar face and quickly sneacks up behind her before jumping into her back screaming, "Aunt Ruri! Yay!" He shifts his position to her shoulders and giggles.

She's suddenly tackled as she heard a small voice. "Kokuyo!" She smiled as she saw the boy. "It's nice to see you again." Seeing Ethereal have a questioning expression she giggled a bit. "Sorry, you probably want an explanation huh.. Well here it is. Later while you were gone I found out that Haine was my sister, then She'd adopted small Kokuyo." She explained with a smile hoping that she hadn't made it too complicated.

She nodded agreeing to Ether's statements. Then she heard the question about Haine and got a little worried herself. "Haine seems fine to me, She's in my guild and all... But our shop was shut down due to the fact I kind of dislike how my profession is basically useless in the game..." She spoke a little uneasy but knew that she could open up a new one soon if she wanted to. She was just happy to see her long lost friend again.

Ether smiled at the barrage of questions directed at him. "I was actually staying in the mountains for a short period." he smiled. "I was trying to find a way to bug out the game. Most MMOs don't actually get enough beta testers before release to go to the far corners of the maps. I had a hunch the beaters had to have missed an exploit somewhere so I tried to find one. " he explained calmly. "After an eon of searching I drew a blank, so, here I am!" he swept his hands out dramatically.

She heard what he'd say and blushed a light crimson color unsure how to reply in the situation. Seeing him want to go into the adventure stance even though she was a little embarrassed still she looked towards a general direction which she hadn't been before. "O---Okay.." Was all she could say before letting him lead the party towards some sort of direction weather it was the one she was facing or not.