[PP-FL1] Finding one can lead to another (Utukashii)

There was a dummy right in front of me. Made of straw and rucksack, it's purpose was to be hit without hitting back. I liked it that way as I had drawn my standard straight sword. In on hand on my right, the blade felt hefty but not too hard for mento handle. Almost as though it were an extension of myself. With a sudden leap, I charged forward the four stows between the two of us. Coming with and inward slash followed by a quick backhand and a jab. With sadness, I had missed the jab against the dummy for the third time out of seven sets. I wanted to pratice before fighting again. I had to get my mental thoughts over what happened. But I was pissed. Swinging m. Sword again at the dummy, I came in with a diagonal cut fro my right to left, another from my left to right, with a jab to follow up. However I continued in rage.

Spinning around to bring an upper cut, I had unhinged the dummy from the ground. As it went into the air, so did I. Followed swiftly with a down cut that cleaved it in half. And slamming it with my sword into the ground. With a flash, the dummy was broken and shattered into rainbow flakes like everything else did when it was broken. I was tired. Pitting the sword on my back, the sheath slid and moved a little as it vanished to go back into my inventory. I walked off of the training grounds and grabbed a water on the way out. It was only a few seconds later that I was sitting on a bench outside the training fence drinking the water and running a hand through my hair. Surprisingly you could almost feel as though you were sweating, but we were in a game. So the best I had was being a little flustered and pissed off.

Taking another sip of the water I could almost see the image of Jasmine smiling at me whe we had our last birthday party together. Now as it was my birthday again, only this time, I was alone, and without a present or a gift of any kind. Hopefully things will change when I get better.

I watched in the distance as the boy swiftly killed his target. His skills were not to be messed with, they were awesome! With a smile on my face I longed to try what he did. After he took off to the town I ran to the spawn point and waited for it to spawn. When it materialized in front of me I drew my sword at the dummy. I practiced a few times in the air then turned to the training figure. With the moves he did before memorized in my head I turned my feet to face my target. My sword balanced in the air when I tapped the head of it then I let out a small laugh. My sword was weightless now that I had gotten used to the feel of it. I imagined all of the player's moves rolled into one and decided to try my new tactic. My soft pink hair flipped over my shoulder and spiraled down my back as I jumped into the air. With the time I allowed myself, I stabbed my sword downwards and hit the dummy straight down the middle. I pulled it out and jumped back. Wasting no time, I stormed forward and spun towards the sack. My attack left the dummy to perish into millions of shapes. I smiled and put my sword away on my waist.

My feet carried me to the top of a hill. I sat down, feeling happy that I was successful with my new moves. Across from me I recognized the boy sitting. He was the one I copied moves from.

Taking another sip of my drink, I looked up to hear the snap sounds of a sword. Looking up at the training grounds, I saw a girl. Pink hair. Nice form in her stance. but she seemed almost hesitant at first. I watched as she tried to duplicate my moves. After taking the sip, an letting her sit down, I smiled. I sat the water bottle down. and drew my sword. Walking up once more to the dummy.

I was standing in such a way to keep an eye on the girl. But not enough to make it look like I was watching her. Moving my eyes back to the dummy, I held my sword in my right hand with ease. Taking a breath into my chest, I lunged forward once more. Stabbing into the stomach, with a twist of my hips and body, I had my back to the dummy and flung it into the air. It soared over my head up into the skies.

I smiled as I jumped after it. swinging my sword to smack it to the side when I caught it's arm with a flip, I slammed it back to the ground and followed after. My sword came down to pierce through the body into the ground letting it burst once more into a thousand pieces. Turning around I walked off to let the girl give it another shot. Maybe with her sword she could do the same or even more than what I had done.

We were having a mental battle, I accepted the challenge and got up from my resting place. I scurried down the hill out of the shaded area and looked at the boy with my pink eyes. He had good technique with his sword. I pulled my sword from my waist and brought it in front of me. I didn't touch the dummy; I swung at the air. I was practicing to see what kind of damage I could do. My sword glided with ease, cut the surrounding air, and most importantly I looked okay while doing it. My hair flurried everywhere so you could no longer see my face.

I smiled a devilish smile as the pink haired girl made her way back. Still holding my sword in my right hand, I waved a hand. With us playing this battle of wits, I was glad for it. This took my mind off of the constant want of my past to be solved. It allowed me to have a break. Albeit it was looking to be a good one by the looks of it.

Give it a shot pinky. Let's see what you can do. almost taunting her to attack the dummy or even myself. I almost wished that she would. Almost.

I waited for her reaction, be it either of them, I was watching and waiting. Ready for her.

He countered my air attack on the dummy. I twirled around and crashed the blade upon the dummy. I didn't quite complete my attack so I stepped back. My feet moved one behind the other until I stepped too quickly. When I did this I tripped over my own foot and fell face forward. I rolled down the hill three times before stopping myself by digging my sword into the ground.

• 4 weeks later...

[OOC]

IC:

Watching as I took another drink, the girl with the bright pink hair suddenly her footing was off. Enough so that she fell down and started to roll down the side of the hill that was off a little ways. Rolling three times before coming to a stop and planting the blade of her sword into the ground. I smiled as I walked towards her. Clearly she had messed up somewhere, but this is a place where she would need to learn. Stretching out my hand towards her, Looks like you took a little trip Helping her back up to her feet, I smiled brightly, My name is Nickolas, May I ask what is yours?

• 2 weeks later...

I spun around, embarrassed that he actually saw me fall, on the other hand who wouldn't notice a girl with pink hair rolling down a hill? I stood up after he helped me and changed my face to make it look like I was cool with falling, even though I wasn't. I'm Utukashii, call me whatever you like, Nickloas. I said politely as I dug my sword from the ground.