[PP-F1] The Road to New Gear

After exiting an inn he had been staying at for the night Scyom gave out a big yawn and stretched his arms high into the air. "I'm finally a blacksmith." he said with a smile, "but i certainly don't look like it." he muttered as he looked down at his average light metal armor and starter weapon. He looked around for a moment thinking about what he should do first "Well if i want to make my own gear i better get the materials for it first." He took a look at his map and located a nice cave that would probably hold quite a few metal holding mobs and headed in its direction.

Haine had been headed the same direction as the player named <>, curious about the special monster hotspot she had yet to go visit. Knowing it was floor one, she didn't expect anything bizzare out of their levels. But when you stop by the town of beginnings, you just have to stop by to shank little meatsacks as well! While walking she heard a noise and happened to mistake it for a foe, charging up to "it" and ALMOST slashing. To her shock it was another player. The bluenette let out a yelp before backing away slightly. "S-Sorry! I don't think I have eyes..." the nervous teenager would gulp and speak in a somewhat low tone.

As Scyom was walking through the open area he heard foot steps coming from his right side and before he could turn to see what was causing it a sword was pressed up against his throat. Sycom froze from fear looking down at the blade and then looked into the eyes of his potential reaper but the player lowered her sword as soon as she made eye contact with him and as she muttered a few words he stayed frozen in place still stunned from the previous occurrence. After taking a step back after the shock began to wear off he grumbled, "Is there a reason why i was almost decapitated just then." before taking a slightly less vulnerable position.

Haine's eyes were glued to the ground as an awkward minute of silence followed. But she decided to reply quietly. "I thought you were... something else. Sorry sir... I sincerely apologize," she sighed dreadfully as she was at a loss of words. She had done stupid things, but this was by far one of the stupidest. "Can I perhaps make it up to you? I'll do anything!" she panicked.

Scyom thought for a moment before replying, "Well...I could really use an extra hand getting some mats for my blacksmithing, i was heading there now before ya now...yeah" Scyom scratched his head a little embarrassed for the girl, he understood it was an accident and was happy that he wasn't killed in the process. Plus now he had a new partner to help out in the tedious act of farming trash for mats.

"O-Okiee... will do that! Now what is your name stranger? I'd rather get myself familiar with someone I party up with," the bluenette nodded. "My name is <>, and I like to do boring stuff! Who might you be?" she asked curiously. She had been so used to combatting, because that was all she had done really. All for the sake of getting out of this death trap... and being a part of the front lines... she never had time to waste. The ninth floor would be hectic as hell, and this was why she couldn't stop training and grinding.

"My name is Scyom" He said pointing his thumb to his chest, his mood slightly uplifted after realizing he wasn't going to be killed. "Now that we are formally introduced, how about we head over to the grinding area?" He said pointing to a cave far towards the edge of the map, "I've been there before and its filled with iron holding skeleton." He took out his sword and took a good hard look at it, "And the sooner the better because this starter gear is really holding me back" he gave the sword a good swing and awaited Haine's response.