[PP] <<Earning A Living>>

As Rage walked around the town, looking for a job, he found a small smiths shop called "Irony's Smithy", I entered and looked around. The smell of molten sweeped in, it was so hot, as I was walking around the Smithy, I saw a Male NPC.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"Hello there, what can I do for ya?"

Uh, I'm looking for a job.

"Oh so yar not here to get a new sword aye?"

Well, technically I am looking to get a new sword.. this sword isn't seeming to cut it.. But I want to make my own sword...

"Your own Sword aye, fine man."

Could you teach me, Sir?

"Aye, I certainly can, it'll cost ya 5400 Col"

5400 COL!?!?! I have nothing near that much!

"Hmm.. maybe for you I can give you a discount, you seem promising"

Thank you so much sir.

Rageagumon

"Go farm up on some adult wolves down the South-West corner, you'll see a pit, keep farming till you reach 5k Col."

5000 col.. I can't get that..

"Stop whining, the more you whine the less time you get, chop chop get to work!"

Alright..

Better to do it...

Rageagumon

The next morning~

Another new day in Aincrad.. Well I better go give the Smithy his Col before I forget

So as I ventured across the town, looking for that Smithy, I entered his shop and handed him the 5k Col he wanted.

"Aye, You got it. Here ya go lad." He handed me an apron and gloves. "Don't hurtcha self pal."

I'll try not to.. thanks for the equipment!

As I recieved my equipment I wore it and got to work, following his instructions.

Rageagumon

"Man.. where is this pit.." As I wandered through the town. "Finally, I found it!"

As I unsheathed my beginner sword, I charged at the wolf, dodging each attack and giving it a strike. Right there! Hit! As I charged and struck the wolf with my sword, It was defeated, blue shards struck up, into the sky it flew, vanishing away. "I got 70 col huh.. this could be easier than I thought" As I gave a smile and continued to obliterate all the wolves.

Rageagumon

"Maybe I should try and using some sword skills this time. I'll try it."

As I dashed towards the nearest Adult wolf, I stood still for a bit.. thought about it..

Think about it Rage.. Calm down.. Use... a sword skill..

As I was trying to activate a sword skill, I was thinking about other things.

Rageagumon

"How long has it been... Kotori.." I started to daydream.. Soon.. I fell in a deep thought.. of the one I used to love.. Kotori...

She's gone.. What am I doing.. I should be concentrating on life.. not.. her...

Rageagumon

"Sometimes I think about Katharine and Koutei.. They seem so close but yet so far... Does Koutei really like Katharine? Wouldn't that be a nice sight to see. Who knows, they could get together and cuddle up one day" As I said to myself in my head. "What can I really do.." I whispered as I sighed.

Rageagumon

While still caught up in the daydream I thought to myself.. How can I get stronger... Someone.. tell me.. I want to be able to protect people.. Just like Koutei and Katharine.. They protected me so much...

What can I do for them...

Rageagumon

All of a sudden I see a small faint light... What in the name of Aincrad? What is that..

I hear a voice in the far distance, screaming out to me, trying to call my name, but, who is it? Who is the person that is calling me...

Rageagumon

As I walked towards the door with the whole, that apparently had the faint light contained in it, the room started to fill up inside with dark aura and blue-silverish misty clouds. What in the world.. Have I... died?!??

I think.. I... I'm starting to lose it.. I.. I need rest...

Rageagumon

Soon, after moments of torture, I found myself back in Aincrad and said, So I am still alive.. was that just a dream or was I day dreaming...

I should get some rest... I'm done farming col for the day...

More and more thoughts pop up into my head, Why is this happening to me..

Rageagumon

While walking around the town, thinking about the thoughts that have flooded my head, I opened up my inventory and got alot of raw food and a nice bunch of col.

2790 Col.. I could sell a few of these items to get more, since for a day of sleep in the inn is 250. Oh whatever, i'll just farm some more tomorrow..

Rageagumon

I went up to the counter, booked a room, went upstairs and in I went into my room. I sat down on the bed and opened up my menu, sorting out the items I have, discarding what I don't need and trying to search for more clues about what's happening.

Later that night I forgot I hadn't eaten anything yet, So I went downstairs and something interesting occured.

Rageagumon

What was going on? A fight?

I crept downstairs and went out of the in, I saw a whole crowd and 2 people, constantly cursing eachother, then a duel notification came up, they started dueling by the looks of it. Many people were cheering but for some reason, I couldn't hear anything and I was really hungry. I didn't mind the duel and went on.

Rageagumon

I went to the nearest food stand I could find, I bought 1 bread and a cream sort of thing. I have no idea what I bought but together they tasted delicious!

After a while I went back to the inn, the duel seemed to be over and I had a good night's sleep.

Rageagumon

The next morning, I woke up and completely forgot about the Blacksmith job, he must be wondering where I am, I quickly got suited up and ran to the Smithy.

Where in the world is it!! I completely forgot about it!

After walking for a long while, I found his Smithy and rested for a bit.

Rageagumon

I walked in and all of a sudden-

"Where were you mate!? Got the Col yet?"

I'm sorry! I fell asleep last night and I didn't get enough col.. but I did farm a bit more before coming here.. I have a total of 4730 col..

"That's not enough you slacker! You need 5400 col! I changed my mind, You are not getting a discount!"

What the! Oh fine..

I'll go get the 5400 col.. Be back soon.. I walked out of the smithy and walked to the mob pit.

Rageagumon

Should I just eliminate all of them or should I try using a skill sword again... But if I try i'm afraid i'll day dream again and probably LOSE my chance at getting the job.. But i'll try it.

I opened up the menu and went to my sword skill list

I have no sword skills!?!? No wonder I couldn't do anything..

Rageagumon

After obliterating 27 More adult wolves and using up 4 health potions, I decided to go back to the smithy.

While I was walking I looked up at the sun, it's sunset.. A beautiful nice sun set..

I entered the Smithy and I gave the NPC 5400 Col, just as he asked.

"Ah, beautiful, 5400 Col, here." He handed me an Apron, pair of gloves, hammer and a few other tools.

Thank you, but could you also teach me how to make them?

He gave me instructions and I followed them, later in the night I left.

Thanks sir!

"Come anytime if you need advice lil' guy!"

Sure will! I shouted as I left the smithy and shut the door tight.

Rageagumon