The Spartan [All floors-SP]

Nikki had read recently in the papers about a mysterious warrior that had adopted a fighting style similar to hers. More so than that, this figure had apparently taken the skills that she had used and valued so highly to the next level. The paper mentioned that he had tanked and spanked a field boss on his own single handedly saved a guild on his own. Nikki desperately wanted this skill, she wanted to learn it, to use it, to be this Spartan warrior.

She sighed as she placed the paper down, and got out of her seat. First off she would need an info broker to speak with herself. She knew most of them shared information, so anyone would be a good start for now. She smiled to the man behind the bar as she paid her bill and left the bar on floor 4. She knew that down in the southern end of town an info broker could be found. that would be her first stop.

As she left the bar she was surprised at how nice the weather was today. The sun warmed her cheeks and she knew that today was going to be a good day.

She took her time walking along the snow covered streets. She loved these walks, her footprints being the only mark in the otherwise pristine snow. Like most days there were no other tracks yet, it was still far too early for people to be around. This is what allowed her to take her time in getting to the vendor. She sighed gently, happily, and began humming to herself. It took nearly ten minutes for her to reach the south square. From here she could see several streets that branched out in all directions. A few even heading out of town. She knew which road she needed now and turned at the intersection heading down a rather shady alley.

It was one she had been down before and this particular broker was one that she had worked with before as well. Hopefully this would be an easy conversation. She approached the cloaked figure at the end of the alley and spoke. "Scuse me.. Im looking fer a Spartan?"

The information Broker looked up at her with a confused smile. Nikki always hated when they did this, it usually meant one thing. "Whats that, A Spartan you say? Well Ya know ive seen a lot of weird things lately... Im having trouble remembering." Nikki gave a sigh as she opened her menu and removed a small bag of col from it. She handed it to him with a smile. "You know, A Spartan.. They carry shields shaped like these coins." She joked sarcastically as he took the money. This broker handled things differently, rather than count the money he simply tossed the bah, weighing it by hand. After a moment or two he pocketed the money and smiled.

"Round? like these coins... Now that you mention it, ive seen nothin like that here.. to be honest though I heard something about a guild traveling through floor 9 to have been almost wiped out. It coulda been what yer looking for, or not.. Who am I to say. But... I think I hear the missus callin me so im gonna skip off. Good Luck Missus the River" With that he scurried off down the alley laughing much like an excited child. Nikki shook her head smiling at the little man. One thing was for sure, he always knew how to say something to make her smile. Suddenly she stopped, her brow furrowed in thought. "Missus" he knew she was getting married. She looked back where the broker had been but he was already gone. She made a note to grill him about this later.

She left the alley quickly heading to the Town Portal. As she neared it she noticed a couple small groups had arrived, no doubt here to try to fight the Yeti on the mountain. She growled angrily, as she passed. Nikki hated the increased traffic since this quest became a thing. Now everyday adventurers came from all over and assaulted her peaceful village with their noise, and presence, and at night people drank in the bars till the wee hours of the morning. It was a mess.

After a few moments she got to the portal and using one of her teleport crystals she opened a door to floor 9.