[PP-F9] Passing time

Zelrius milled about the 9th floor. He wasn't sure what he was to do now. This was his second time being to the floor and he had now remembered why no one had scouted this area out yet. The floor was unbelievably hot and the ash polluted the air, making it increasingly hard to breathe. He waited in the starting town of the floor for a Companion he had invited along for the journey ahead. Zelrius didn't want to adventure this whole floor alone, it was already miserable, and Loneliness would only add to that. So here he was, Sitting on a rock, waiting for the asked person to find him.

Miki was lost. It was her first time on the floor since it had been cleared and she was supposed to meet someone, but she didn't know the terrain at all. She wipes the sweat off of her forehead as she climbs up a rock for a better view of the terrain. "Maybe I can find him if I'm up here." The rock surface on the top wasn't very stable, but she figured it would hold if she walked on it... that's what she thought anyways. The rocks crumble under her weight and she squeals as she falls off the rock and onto the ground. She braced for a hard impact, but the ground beneath her was suprisingly soft and comfy, like a pillow almost.

Zelrius was startled by a random squeal off in the distance. He looked around, and in doing so he saw a bunch of rocks fall from the side of a nearby hill. The boy crooked an eyebrow at the situation. He merely laughed when the rocks settled back down and the dust they kicked up faded. "Probably some random adventurer trying to get a view of the scenery"" He stated quietly to himself. zelrius began to make his way to the hill in order to inspect what the actual situation was

Her "soft ground" was quickly met by a bolt of pain shooting through her legs as she hits the rocks beneath her. She realized she hadn't actually hit the ground yet and it was the cloud of ash that seemed so soft. "Oww... that hurt! Gosh, rocks these days... you take a step and there like NOPE!" She sighs as she stands and brushes herself off and checks her surroundings for any sign of the player she was to meet. "And you Mr. Ground, why can't you be soft for once?! Don't be so stiff all the time, loosen up... like a panda!" she angrily scolds the earth around her like it had wronged her. In a way it did... I guess.

Zelrius ran over to the scene as the ash's "Dust" cleared away. He noticed a girl seemingly yelling at the ground. Now there wasn't something you saw everyday. He walked over to the girl and recognized the description. It had matched the one he had heard about previously and was the companion he had invited along for a little exploration. Approaching her, Zelrius gave a polite smile and said

"You hit that dirt hard enough?" Zelrius laughed sarcastically then added

"I am Zelrius, Please to meet you. Your name is? This being only what came to mind because he had been thinking of a million other things at that moment and was only half focused on the conversation.

"Ugh, so rude... you aren't gonna be nice are you ground and rocks?" she thinks to herself while shaking her head back and forth. She was startled and shaken out of her daze as a voice came behind her and she jumps a few inches into the air shrieking lightly. She turns as the player asks for her name and she nervously responds, "M-My name? Um... Miki." It suddenly clicked in her head that this player was the player she was to meet and she instantly blurts out, "Hey your Zelrius!" She immediately felt embarrassed at this and blushed a light red as she turns away from him.

Zelrius was startled a little by her light shrieking but was then attention caught by her response.

"Uh, Yes. I am Zelrius. Nice to meet you Miki. Are you ready to head out? Zelrius then looked around while he waited for her response and saw a group of dark black and red lined Lizards off in the distance, Milling about their own way. He smiled and turned back to Miki,

"If you need to gather any supplies or repair equipment, now is the time to do it. I do not want to be teleporting back in a few hours so that you can fix your sword."

She shakes her insecurities for the moment and nods to Zelrius' question. "I'm good for now. Don't worry about me." She gives a confident grin as she equips her gear and points her sword towards the sun, or what she thought was the sun. "Shall we begin?" she asks before sheathing her sword and looking around as she awaits Zelrius' answer intently.

Zelrius heard her answer and turned on his heel to see her sword at the sun. The boy smiled arrogantly as he said

"I believe we shall. Hope you can keep up." Zelrius decided it would be hilarious for him to use his Mastered sprint skill and take off as fast as he can toward the small group of Lizards. Pushing the toes of his right foot to the groud, Zelrius pushed off and was gone like a lighting bolt. Within a few moments he was outside of the town and in a few more, He was upon the lizards.

Quickly drawing his sword Zelrius swung over head and then downward on the nearest one,

Zelrius 54/57

Miki 17/17

Lizard 12/12

Lizard 12/12

Lizard 12/12

(Lizards do 3 Damage, and will not hit you unless you miss)

(-OOC Sorry it takes me so long to reply, I am playing a browser game and only occasionally look back over, I will try to be more quick about it)

She grins as he challenges her to keep up, but the grin quickly fades as he sprints off at an unbelievable speed. Her eye twitched as she states at the trail of dust left behind the boy who had already started a fight with lizards in the distance. She quickly sprints as fast as she can, using her Acrobatics skill to vault over the obstacles to get to Zelrius faster. She gets into a straight shot to the lizards and pulls out her sword and does a war cry as she brings or high over head.

She brings the sword down and to the left, slashing through the dry flesh of the lizard and leaving a small dent in its hp.

Zelrius 54/57

Miki 17/17

Lizard 10/12

Lizard 12/12

Lizard 12/12

Zelrius had been bitten, and when that had impacted him, Zelrius backed up a little. He became a little too cocky, Though what could he do? Arrogance was just the boy's nature. When he backed away, He had seen out of the corner of his eye, Miki hopping and skipping over obstacles as if they weren't even there, That was impressive.

Zelrius regained focus on the battle and once again swung down on one of the Lizards in an effort to effectively hurt it.

(Master at Curved Sword, +4 Damage, Sange Does +2)

Zelrius 54/57

Miki 17/17

Lizard 10/12

Lizard 6/12

Lizard 12/12

Wow was all she could think when she sees Zelrius take out half of the lizards gp in 1 go. "Better stay on his good side..." This wasn't the first time she had seen such a strong player before, but it never ceased to amaze. She goes for another hit on the lizard hoping to get another critical hit on it.

Despite the efforts, she misses the lizard all together and it sinks it's teeth into her arm, leaving a nice red mark on her arm as she jumps back beside Zelrius. "I think red is a nice color on me, don't you?" she jokes as she readies for her next attack on the thing.

Zelrius 54/57

Miki 14/17

Lizard 10/12

Lizard 6/12

Lizard 12/12

Zelrius chuckles a bit at her comment and responds."I agree, Just the most lovely color that fits so well with your entire person." Zelrius joked back her way. Then re focused on the Lizard he had already hit, Zelrius liked how easy it was to wipe out such an enemy now that he was a higher level. The HP already almost at Red, Zelrius swung once again at the Lizard, hoping to end its pitiful life.

Zelrius 54/57

Miki 14/17

Lizard 10/12

Lizard -Dead-

Lizard 12/12

"1 down, 2 to go." She pulls her sword down beside her and charges the lizard she had been fighting.

Her sword misses it's mark, leaving her open for the lizard to strike again. The sharp teeth sink into her leg and take her health even lower."Switch!" she growls angrily as the kicks the lizard away and backs up a few feet.

Zelrius 54/57

Miki 11/17

Lizard 10/12

Lizard -Dead-

Lizard 12/12

Zelrius only gave a confirming grunt as she yelled switch, He charged forward at the same Lizard she was currently dealing with and swung his sword down once again, This time in a rather sloppy matter that would make one question his ability to wield a sword. But in all due time, Zelrius decided this was the right move to make, The terrible use of a weapon would pay off.

Zelrius 51/57

Miki 11/17

Lizard 10/12

Lizard -Dead-

Lizard 12/12

Ugh, this lizard was annoying. All it did was dodge, dodge, and dodge! It was possible Miki off and she was definately gonna hit the lizard this time! She charges with her war cry, bringing the sword above her head and slashing downwards.

The attack hits, but only deals minor damage to the lizard. It wasn't much but it still was something. She shrugged and hopped back calling, "Switch."

Zelrius 51/57

Miki 11/17

Lizard 9/12

Lizard -Dead-

Lizard 12/12

Zelrius streamed forward once more. He went to a high speed in order to once again force his blade through the Reptile's scales. This was shaping up to be quite an amazingly easy fight, up till now. All it did was dodge and swipe back at him, and Zelrius was becoming aggravated.

Zelrius 51/57

Miki 11/17

Lizard 3/12

Lizard -Dead-

Lizard 12/12

Miki knew she wasn't much of a help in this case with her low level gear and small hp count. She sighed and charged at the lizard who's hp was dwindling, and slashed her sword at it hoping to end it.

Just as last time, the attack hit, but did minimal damage. Her frustration was rising and the lizards just swayed back and forth like they were taunting her. "Take the other one, I'll finish off this one."

Zelrius 51/57

Miki 11/17

Lizard 2/12

Lizard -Dead-

Lizard 12/12

Zelrius again, grunted confirming that he had heard what she had said. He turned his attention to other charcoal black lizard and swung his swornd, Sange, Furiously at it. Zelrius had seriously hoped this would hit, If not Zelrius would see it as an omen meaning this day was not going to be kind of him.

Zelrius 48/57

Miki 11/17

Lizard 2/12

Lizard 12/12

Miki glares at the lizard and charges with her sword in hand. She jumped over the lizard and slashed at its back while it was turned, hoping this time it would kill the damn thing.

She misjudged the distance and payed for it with 3 health points being taken by the lizards claws. She winces as the claws slice clean through her digital flesh and lower her health even more. She was annoyed that she couldn't hit the lizard and it was really bugging her.

Zelrius 48/57

Miki 8/17

Lizard 2/12

Lizard 12/12