[OP-F1] Gathering Scorched Coal!

As time went by, I walked towards the teleport portal in Floor 2, as I announced "Tain, Town of Beginnings!" (Note: Tain= Teleport)

When I got back to floor 1 and the town of Beginnings, I ventured to the places I never had before, I was much stronger now, I could solo dungeons and do alot more with my single blade.. But.. I have yet to still learn Sword Skills...

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I decided to release myself and just relax for a while.. I've been farming up alot of col lately.. I really need a break.. I bought a room in a nearby inn, dueled a few fellows who wanted to fight me. Traded a few cooking items for more col and mapping info.

What am I really doing back here in Floor 1.. Shouldn't I be re-thinking this and try to finish this deathgame? What are you doing Rage! Wake up! I quietly shouted in my head.

Rageagumon

Soon after I got over my weird imagination, I walked over to a nearby shore/beach, I sat down and wondered, Am I really in a game? It feels like i'm in the real world.. when i'm not in the real world... i'm actually in a game but yet they feel so similar... I sat there for hours and hours, thinking of what I am or what i'm doing.

Rageagumon

I got up from the shore, and went to farm up on some mobs, maybe I could do something interesting there. While I was walking, I kept thinking of why am I still here.. I should be up in floor 2, farming stronger mobs to get to higher heights and finish this deathgame.. but that's never really going to happen.. I don't think i can finish this deathgame but I must try!

Rageagumon

I helped her up and then replied, No I don't believe we've met before.. Oh sorry pardon my manners I always seem to forget, my name's Rage, Rageagumon, call me Rage for short. I replied as I smiled at her.

"She seems quite the nice girl, I wonder if I can make friends with her.. Nah I highly doubt it" as I whispered to myself.

Rageagumon

Darkfiyr.. not a bad name, Mind if I just call you dark?

Should I really tell this girl what I plan to do..? She seems like a nice person.. but I have to be careful.. I'll see what she says then I'll answer her..

I was just going to do something, what about you?

Rageagumon

Running from someone? that's rather interesting, did you do something bad or are you just playing a game? I could help if you want..

She seems pretty trustworthy I guess i'll tell her..

Well uhh.. to be honest I was on my way to collect materials for my sword.. a material called 'Scorched Coal' You can find it over the hill, i believe it's that volcano in the distance, it won't erupt so it's pretty safe...

"I think I said a bit too much.. but she really does seem trustworthy" I whispered in my head

Rageagumon

I could use a friend, alright i'll invite you to the party. I swiftly invited her to a party and sent her a friend request.

Alright, follow me I have a shortcut if you want to bypass the city road. I swiftly ran through the alley ways, climbing up on the roofs and jumping to the nearest exit. Soon, I found myself with dark on a hill.

It's not that far, it's right up ahead, come on, follow me. I said in a quick tone.

Rageagumon

Ho.. a challenge I see? I said while gaining up the speed, later than we both thought, we were standing on the surface of the volcano.

Yep we're here, the surface of the volcano. Ok now search for a crystalized fragment except enlarged, you'll find them scattered around the surface. I'll help you look, We need 20. i already found 7

I began to find more and more, I had 11 in my inventory I couldn't seem to find anymore.

This adventure has been fun with her around.. I guess she is trustworthy

Rageagumon