[PP-F1] New Day (Cindel)

It was a sunny day, Yami was walking around for the city, resting after some grinding.

Incredible on how SAO changed his life, he was tired because just killed some virtual monsters.

In the real life he would be tired because he did sports, running around or something like that.

Thinking about how it changed other players' life.

Then, he decide to take a break from the walking, so he leans against a wall while he was looking the sky.

Cindel noticed she wasn't the only one resting against the wall anymore. She turned her head to glance at the newcomer. He looked a bit tired as he stared upwards. She looked up too, wondering what he saw. But it just looked the same as it always did. The default sky... She nudged closer to the other player. "Hey, long day huh?" She asked, hoping he spoke english.

Turns his head as he hears a voice, just now he noticed there was another player.

A girl, could not say if she was about his age.

Well, looks like talking to strangers is something normal into SAO.. but after all, everyone is a prisoner here.

So, only way to meet new people was to talk to strangers. Most logical way.

"Oh, Hello. Sort of a tiring day, I suppose you too?" he asked with a friendly tone, studying her appearance and type.

"If you can call boredom tiring, then yes!" She sighs. "Still getting used to the reality of this supposed virtual reality... Not being able to log out and all. Unless you don't mind microwaved brain." She trails off with a giggle. "Damnit, what am I saying. So yea.. I'm Cindel! How about you?" She asks with a simple smile. :)

He offers a smile about her words. "I'm sure you will get used to it soon, here.. I feel more alive than in the real world, because I can do more than I was able to. There's an objective in my life, complete this game without a possible death, and by that I mean mine or watch someone die in front of me." shakes his head as he complete the sentence, then he says: "By the way, I'm Yami, nice to meet you Cindel."

She listens and ponders his words. "Hmm, I guess that's true. But at least in the real world, not everything was trying to kill you!" She stops to take a breath. *Why do I even need to breathe...* "Well You have a noble goal, I hope it works out. It's nice to meet you too Yami." She gazes back to the sky for a moment before returning to Yami. "You have friends here? Or are you alone too?" She asks but quickly looks away.

Blinks slowly, then turns his head upwards, staring at the sky.

"Can't say I know someone from the real world.. or even a friend, I just met a few people since I joined."

Quickly turns at her as he complete the sentence. "By what you said, I suppose you're alone? Well, what about if we change that?" as he says it, he offers a smile.

Help another player, wasn't exactly something a Solo player does often, but Yami did not think there were other matters he had to attend.

"Yep... Was so excited to play once the game went live, I didn't get a chance to tell the group I normally play with about it. Lucky for them, or they might be stuck here too. Besides, they were probably sleeping, being nearly on the other side of the world and all." She trails off at the end. "So yah, it's just me!" She looks back at Yami, his face welcoming with a smile. She responds to his question. "Sure, I guess we do kind of know each other now." Then returns the smile.

He keeps the smile on his face, then he says: "Well, I would offer you something in the inn, not Cols right now. So, since you were bored.. what about some combat with monsters?"

Unfortunate, he had no Cols to pay something to drink or eat, so except a duel.. a battle against monsters was the only thing to do.

Obviously going for low level monsters, as Frenzy Boars. They were not on such a great level, and better not risk life just for some fun.

She had been putting that off. Usually combat was fun, heck it's what she played for. But perma death. Rather perma IRL death. That made it a little frightening. Her thoughts drifted to other games she played in the past, the hardcore ones. Limited lives, single life. None ended well. But they ended with just some frustration. She'd get over it and start again. Even that didn't hold anything to her situation now. However hanging around the starting city waiting to die or for the slim chance some other players beat the game didn't seem too appealing either.

"Yeah, combat would be good actually. Having two of us should make it easier and safer at least, right?"

She quickly went over her equipment and inventory.

"My gear kind of sucks... Hope that's okay." She noted, blushing.

Pats her left shoulder. "Can't say my gear is powerful, but don't worry. I'll protect you if things goes bad." he says it with a reassuring tone, while he still had that smile on his face.

Hoping that he would be able to reassure her.

And after all, we aren't going for very powerful monsters. Perhaps, just some Frenzy Boars, nothing which requires a raid. he said, to reassure her more.

"Okay, let's go then." as he says that, they leaves from the city, heading outside.

On Floor 1 was a sunny day, as always.

Walking there was not so tiring, it was rather relaxing if there was much wind.

After some minutes, walking through the grasslands, they found an area with some Frenzy Boars.

"Let's start here?" he asked.

Frenzy Boars should not be so hard, so he just waited for her answer.

"Focus on your blade and then hit it." as he says it, he aims at a boar with the top of his blade, preparing to attack.

Runs over a boar, slashing his blade as he does it, the blade cuts the boar.

"Switch!" moving away to let her attack.

She should be able to defeat it with a good hit, keeping his gaze between her and the monster.

PARTY

Yami: 13/13

Cindel: 7/7

DMG - BD: 6 = 1DMG

ENEMIES

#1 Frenzy Boar: 2/3

#2 Frenzy Boar: 3/3

#3 Frenzy Boar: 3/3

'SWITCH!' she heard Yami shout. *Woah, guess that's my queue.* Cindel had the boar in sight, then made her lunge.

Nyeeaah!! She shouted, charging the boar with her blade pointed forward.

**Rolling Combat**

But at the last second lost her composure missing the boar completely. *ugh* Luckily the boar was still focused on Yami and she avoided being gored.

PARTY

Yami: 13/13

Cindel: 7/7

ENEMIES

#1 Frenzy Boar: 2/3

He runs over the boar, preparing to attack.

As Yami reaches the boar, he swings his blade doing a cut on it. Then, he goes away to let Cindel attack.

"Switch!" he said, as he motions her to attack.

Another hit or two and the monster shall be no more.

If they were able to hit those three everytime, it should not take long time.

PARTY

Yami 15/15

Cindel 10/10

DMG - BD: 8 = 1DMG

ENEMIES

#1 Frenzy Boar: 1/3

Spins around for a second attempt. She locks on to the boar with the lowest HP. "You're mine piggy!" she exclaims, then lunges forward using her basic rapier thrust.

**Rolling Combat**

cindatk-small.png

rapier_simple_atk.png

BD: 10 *CRITICAL HIT +2*

DMG: 4 = 1+[1 Rapier Skill]

"WOAH!!" she cried out after landing a devastating blow that was very much overkill. The boar exploded into glimering pixels. Cindel wasn't sure what she did, the system assist must have took over, she moved faster than physically would be possible. "So that's a Crit huh... SWITCH, you're up!" She glanced back to Yami, but keeping the other boars in sight - ready for a counter attack.

-----------------------

PARTY

Yami 15/15

Cindel 11/11

ENEMIES

#1 Frenzy Boar: Defeated.

"Great!"

Runs over the next boar, preparing for another attack.

As he reaches the boar, he swings again his blade, but the boar dodges and attacks Yami.

"Damn, Switch!" as he says it, he moves away to let Cindel attack.

It was quick, now there were just a few.

PARTY

Yami: 14/15

Cindel: 11/11

DMG - BD: 4 = 0DMG

ENEMIES

Cindel tries to make use of Yami's attack to her own advantage by leaping behind the boar as it turned to focus on Yami. In position she plunges forward with her blade!

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_simple_miss.png

BD: 2 **MISS**

boarhit01.png

**HIT 2 DMG**

But right before she was about to connect, the second boar flanked her and charged! It gored her with its tusks, knocking Cindel off her feet!

"Aee!!" she cried out just before crashing to the ground.

-----------------------

PARTY

Yami 14/15

Cindel 9/11

ENEMIES