[PP FL1] Lost [Miki] [completed]

Guest Lisanna

Guest Lisanna

It was another day here in the safe zone for her. The day was barely peaking noon and the streets were bustling with players heading out or going to the shopping district. Lisanna stood there gazing at signs which told her directions to various places. She was clad in the basic starter armor and with a curved sword tucked away in its sheath. She seemed to be at a loss reading these words as she placed a finger in her mouth."Where..I...ugh.." She stuttered a bit trying to figure out where to go.

Seeing all these players, she tried her best trying to get their attention for directions." Excuse me..." Her voice was so soft, no one paid any mind to the lost girl. Blue hair waved in the wind gently as her frustrations were mounting. She was trying to find a particular someone but to no avail. " Co..co..could you...please.." She tried to speak to another player who also paid no mind to her.

A sigh let out from her lips as she searched for her brothers username in the area but it seemed he may of been going as an alias of sorts." Where are you..?" She uttered with large tear drops starting to form.

"Why am I here again?" Miki thinks to herself. She had forgotten the reason she had come to the first floor and was now just wandering aimlessly searching for something to do, though there wasn't much. Too many people in the streets as usual and they weren't very kind either. She suddenly hears a soft voice coming from somewhere near her say, "Where are you?" Miki slowly shoves her way through the crowd until she sees a girl about her age standing in the streets crying softly.

"Looks like she's alone. Maybe she got lost? It's easy to get lost on this city for sure." Miki walks over to the girl and places a hand on her shoulder calmly. "You seem sad, need help with something?" She offers a light smile as she waits for the girls response.

Guest Lisanna

The touch of another person sent an instant jolt of electricity like sensation through her body. She covered her mouth from screaming as she knew full well that people couldn't die in the safe zone. She did, however, jump in the air and land not so gracefully on her rear end. The hazel eyes stared up at Miki in complete shock.

Her hand fell down from her mouth and was followed by a head bow. Blue hair flew just as fast as she hid her embarrassed face." Gomen! " She nearly shouted at Miki. Her face burned a furious red once again.

Slowly, her head raised and she brushed some of her blue hair away from her face to peer at Miki. Was the girl staring? Was she laughing? Did she walk away? So many random thoughts ran through her head causing her to almost black out. By sheer force of will, she moved her head all the way up exposing her red face." I..I...I...I'm lost." She stuttered. "

Miki was shocked by the players sudden reaction and stepped back. It wasn't every day that just tapping someone on the shoulder sent them into a panic and knocked them down. Miki knelt down beside the girl as she sat with her face hidden, peaking up every once and a while. The girl finally spoke saying two words, "I'm lost."

Miki looks around at all the people who were crowding around and staring. "We're drawing a crowd, we should probably go somewhere else to talk." Miki stands and waves the people away then turns back to the bluenette still sitting on the ground and offers a hand. "Need help up?"

Guest Lisanna

Upon hearing her words, her face felt on fire as she looked at the other players beginning to stare. Oh no..She thought inside her head. Slender digits slipped into Miki's hand and she tugged herself up. Blue tresses bounced as she brushed off the dust and whatever debris that clung to her body. " Okay.." She felt like she was being scolded being told to go somewhere else.

Her light steps found a more secluded area where they could talk on private. Lisanna bit down on her lower lip out of anxiety of this all. She was, by all means, not a gamer. She just was curious at what this was about and it was apparent she stuck out like a sore thumb." Thanks for helping me back there..I'm just a jumpy person, I guess."

They had exited the crowds of people in the city and had made it to a rather calm part of the city. A bench sat under a lone cherry tree and Miki led the girl to the bench to sit and talk. Unusual was the only word Miki could think of to describe the player beside her on the bench. She wasn't like the usual person you would find in a game like this. This girl seemed to gentle to kill anything and looked as if she would break down just watching another player die in front of her.

"First off, my name's Miki." She greets the girl with a soft smile and a gentle hand shake. "You don't play games like this much do you? You don't seem like the type. So if that's the case then why'd you enter this game?" Miki felt bad about asking so many questions, but she was confused and needed answers.

Guest Lisanna

Her words reached her and all Miki got was a nod. She really wasn't fit for this type of thing. " I'm..looking for someone close to me." She blushed a bit." It's the only way I could see him and I wanted to surprise him! But.. I got stuck here and I haven't been able to find him." She explained rather quickly." I lived in a missionary for the last ten years.. I didn't have electricity there so. Yeah... I'm a fish out of water. " She was a talker. But she shut up as she soon realized that she had given unnecessary information.

" I'm.. looking for a person named Kiluia. He's my older brother." She finished up so Miki could talk. Feet fidgeted a bit as she probably came off as lame.

Miki's eyes widen as she hears the name the girl mentioned. "I know Kiluia. So your his sister, huh? And you dove into virtual reality just to see him... wow." Miki leans back against the bench and stares up into the scattered array of branches and leaves of the tree behind them, admiring the tree as she remembers when she had met Kiluia.

She snaps out of the daze and returns her attention to the girl beside her. "I can try and contact him so you two can meet if you'd like. But before I can do that, I would like to know your name."

Guest Lisanna

Just like that, Lisanna became composed and sharp as she looked at Miki. Her demeanor changed from a shy girl to a proper girl in a matter of seconds." My name is Lisanna Seiko..The youngest of the whole bunch. " She offered a soft smile. Miki and her reaction seemed a bit off to her. But who was she to judge?

Mere moments later, Lisanna became cheerful and a big grin spread on her face." Oh please find him! I'll do anything you want! " She pleaded with her. Lisanna was a doting little sister to Kiluia. Boy was she in a surprise as to what the young man looked like now. She bit down on her lip and backed off." I'm sorry... it's just that I haven't seen him in so many years.. I just miss him. Are you his friend ?"

A devious grin spread across Miki's face as Lisanna responded. She rubbed her hands together as she stared at the girl for a moment lightly gigling. "Anything, you say? Well I have something in mind..." Immediately her devilish grin turned to a cheerful smile as she tackles Lisanna into a glomp, throwing them off the bench.

She squeals with excitement as she hugs the bluenette, not loosening her grip in the slightest as they hit the ground. "Your soooo cute! I just had to hug you!" Miki chirped as she hugged the girl. "Your soft... like a panda! Lisa-chan is so cute!"

Guest Lisanna

Her face had just finished going back to its original color. That was short lived as it burned like the red sun. Lisanna had no alternative but to accept the embrace of this young miss. Lisanna slowly hugged back as the girls were on the ground." Is this what you want Miki? I mean I'm okay with this I think..I..I..is this alright ?" She squeezed Miki into a bigger hug. This was the first time she had ever hugged another girl in life or in anything really. She felt real and comforting.

Lisanna blinked a few times as she held onto Miki a lot longer than she should of." Gomen!" She tried to hide her face into her own blue hair. Ugh.. This is so embarrassing ! She thought to herself.

Miki holds the embrace for a bit longer before letting go and sitting up beside Lisanna who was hiding herself again. Miki quickly recollects herself and brushes herself off before poking Lisanna on the shoulder. "Sorry about that. I couldn't resist, your just so cute!" Miki continuously pokes her shoulder as she sits beside her. "Now that that's out of the way, shall we go and find your brother?" She stops the poking and extends a hand to Lisanna.

Guest Lisanna

Her words expressing how cute she was made her feel embarrassed anyway. She peeked behind her hair and spoke gently. " I..I...I'll be fine. You don't have to apologize. I am the one whose getting worked up. I.. it's just I've never hugged anyone before except Kiluia and my mother. Oh and Mr. Fuzzbear. He's my teddy at home. " Was she really fifteen ? She was a sheltered girl that had no outside contact. So it remained a serious question... how would this girl survive?

Gaze was given to her as she nodded." We can go or stay. As long as we go there in the end. I waited this long.. I can talk a bit longer. " Her hazel eyes brightened with a smile for her.

"Never hugged anyone?! That is unacceptable!" she she says as she stares in awe at the girl before her. "You need more hugs!" she says as she tackles Lisanna for another hug. She couldn't let a girl like that simply go un-hugged. This called for a serious hug session. She squeezed Lisanna gently, finally releasing her from the embrace.

"There, that should do for now. This is a serious case, no hugs can cause serious complications to one such as yourself." She winks and gives a thumbs up before laying beside the bluenette. "If you ever need another hug I'm here, just call and I'll come asap! Anything you wanna talk about?"

Guest Lisanna

Her face didn't burn as red as before but it was a bit embarrassing. She hugged this time tightly against the girl and smiled." Thanks !" She explained to her and nodded at the offer." That's the kindest thing anyone's ever done for me that's not family. " She admitted. She lead a very depressing life .

As the two recollected themselves one more time , she asked her a question about her brother." What's he like now..? Is he still kind and compassionate? " She didn't know how well she knew her brother but it was all Lisanna had to go on. She had to depend on friends to find out about her brother. She was prepping herself for disappointment if need be.

Miki giggles as Lisanna asks about her brother, but quickly pulls a hand over her mouth and blushes a light red. "Your brother... yeah, he is very kind. He used to take care of children in a church and would do anything to help them out. He's very understanding towards other people's feelings and willing to help out in any way he can."

A nostalgic look spread across her face as she continued. "He's very reserveD though, not opening up very easily. He doesn't like to drag others into his problems... at least that's what I've gathered from my experiences with him." The nostalgia faded as she rolls onto her side to face Lisanna and grinned lightly.

Guest Lisanna

She simply stared at Miki and her reaction . Each word that Lisanna heard made her smile brighter and brighter. It had been a while since she heard good news like this. When Miki finished up, Lisanna wiped away tears from her eyes from happiness. But she spoke in a soft tone looking at her." D..do..do you have feelings for him?" She blushed at the thought.. A girl who had feelings for her older brother.

He was old enough to have a girlfriend right? Lisanna smiled sadly.. She only wanted him to be happy. But with another girl ? She always made him smile. Was it time to let that little fairy tale go ? " You don't have to answer that!" She realized how personal the question was and her eyes widened.

Her eyes widen as she hears the question and her face turns a deep crimson. She quickly turned away and attempted to hide herself from Lisanna, though it wasn't very affective. Aparrently the old I-can't-see-you-you-can't-see-me trick doesn't work on her. "Um... I-I... well, er... He... has feelings for another... girl." she finally manages to get out.

She layed there with her back to Lisanna for a while longer before rubbing her eye and slowly turning back. Her face had almost returned to its normal complexion though her eyes were noticeably swollen and her face a but blotchy. She attempted to act as if nothing was wrong and attempted a smile, but failing to give a convincing one.

Guest Lisanna

Her face softened at the sight of Miki and her feelings. A hug was embraced as she spoke gently into her ear." It's okay." Kiluia was growing up and there was nothing she or anyone could do about it. She started to tear up as well as she gazed at Miki with her hazel eyes." It's okay to cry when things don't go the way we want." She closed her eyes and a tear fell down her face. She smiled rather big though.

Genuinely, she was happy that her brother had found someone but this was all too sudden for Lisanna to process. She would have to learn to like this new girl. Would it be okay? Would they fight?

Her eyes began to tear up as she feels Lisanna takes her in her embrace. A tear rolls down her cheek as she hugs back and rests her head on Lisanna's shoulder. She smiles as she wipes away the tear from her cheek and slowly pulls out of the hug. "Sorry about that. Your brother... let's go find him now, whatcha think?"

Miki stands up and stretches before offering her hand to Lisanna to help her up. She wanted to find her brother and that's exactly what Miki was gonna do. She knew how to find Kiluia and knew a good place to meet aswell. "How about meeting at a restaurant?!"