[OP-F1] Level Grinding

While walking through the grasslands again, he decides to start training again. "Level 2, maybe I can go up a few levels.. This may not come up later." He spots a boar. He runs up to it, before stopping cold down on the floor. "Oh no! I think the drink was poisoned. At least, I didn't engage battle while poisoned. That's good." He sighs. "Its gonna be a while before I can get up."

Dylan started falling asleep as the paralyzing effect still didn't wear off. As he closed his eyelids, he saw a shadowed figured approach him and pick him up. He opened his mouth to yell, but no sound came out. Suddenly he felt sleepier and dizzier. 6 hours past

Dylan awakens in a dungeon fully moving, but without any of his loot. "W-what!? I have nothing!? Not even my starter gear?! Oh no! Not good. He checks his health bar, to see that he has only one HP left. OH NO! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! OH NO! He runs around panicking, trying to figure how to escape. "I don't even have any teleport crystals! Oh god, I hate them! What did I do!? Suddenly, 2 monsters appears. Trying to be concealed, he hides behind a wall. "Oh god, someone please help! Wait. I see a dagger. Its rare, but its durability is low.. Hehe... Its better than nothing! He picks it up and engages battle with the monsters. He jumps up and does a jump kill.

Dylan: 1/7

Dungeon Monster 1: 2/2

Dungeon Monster 2: 2/2

"I MISSED! AHH! DON'T HIT ME!" He runs around frantically, expecting to get killed. "Being brave is having courage! If, I go up to them I'll die! Ohh, how I hate whoever do this! Why? I'm pretty much a noob!" He barely misses an attack. "T-that, w-was so c-close... Good god!" He runs agains just hoping he will hit.

Dylan's HP: 1/7

Dungeon Monster 1's HP: 2/2

Dungeon Monster 2's HP: 2/2

She thought she heard someone yell, she thought about it for a second. She better run straight over just in case anything was about to happen. She ran in to see a player on the brink of death being attacked by two dungeon monsters. She took out her trusty rapier and began to make her move.

Her attack was blocked by the dungeon monsters, oh well, I always choke under pressure, as she awaits their response.

Rebekah 11/11

Dylan 1/7

Dungeon 1: 2/2

Dungeon 2: 2/2

"Level 3! and I hit one of you! Ahh! Dang. You almost got me there.." He puts a defensive stance, and then goes in for the kill. He stops after hearing footsteps. "Who's there? I'm friendly, but don't think I won't attack. I'm dangerous and armed. I'm a... level 23! So don't play games!" He dodges another move, and then hides.

In the field I put my starter sword away, done with my last boar of the day and walk along the path. Something odd happened next, I heard yelling. Attempting to locate the noise I run closer and closer to the source, a cave. Great, 'cause I have wonderful experiences with caves...I mutter sarcastically and sprint inside. I see two monsters standing over a boy who only had one hp left. There also was a girl. I immediately pull out my sword and charged at them. I manage to hit one boar with my starter sword. When I turn around to find the boy, he's gone.

Mayonaka 19/19

Dungeon Monster 1's HP: 1/2

Dungeon Monster 2's HP: 2/2

He jumps out of his hiding place, only to find two people there along with him. "Um... hi. Um, did you, th both of you, teleport here?" He looks at the both of them confused and nervous. He sees a green cursor, and he sighs in relief. "Its good, you're not a orange cursor. I trust you fully." He stands there awkwardly. Remembering he was in a battle. He runs towards the boar and attack, hoping to land a critical.

Rebekah's HP: 11/11

Mayonaka's HP: 19/19

Dungeon Monster: 1/2

Dungeon Monster: 2/2