[PP-FL2] Exploring the new City.

Dameon had finally gotten off of the starting floor and he was getting more and more peculiar looks as he walked through the new city as well. He was still in his starting gear but he wasn’t actually caring considering he was in the process of having new gear made from all the money and mats he had collected. He was just in that weird transition phase as he was attempting to jump from bad gear straight to perfect gear. It was something that beta testers like him preferred to do because they realized the importance and now that importance was amplified by the fact that this was now a death game. It was somewhat comforting to him that the game had turned out to be a lot like the time he had spent in the military. Now it wasn’t just a matter of leveling because it was a game, it was leveling because his life depended on it. Even if he didn’t actually care whether or not he died he wanted to at least spend the time he had helping others that were not as upset about their lives as he was. There was also that possibility that perhaps within this alternate world he would find the key to his happiness. He sighed feeling like that would never happen as he trekked onward through the city and into the local café where he ordered what was supposed to be some tea and some food. He had been in the game since opening and had not eaten anything up to this point. He felt like it was at least a good idea to try and eat something. He would take a seat outside and sit down in one of the metal tables as he looked around the city of Urbus.

Yunah was walking around the second floor in the small town the occupied the center of it. she had never really spent much time on this floor, she had merely rushed past in order to get to the higher level stuff so she could become stronger.she let out a sigh, she still had a long way to go before she could even come close to becoming strong enough to get up to Miaki or Nikki's Levels. Yunah spotted a little cafe on a street that she was walking on. she went into the small little shop and ordered a thing of tea, sweeting it of course. she also ordered a piece of bread and went to sit outside. but as she walked outside she saw someone sitting there... someone she knew. she was trying to bit off a piece of the bread with simply her mouth seeing as how her hands were occupied with the tea, and the bread fell out f her mouth onto the ground as she stood paralyzed. so he had been trapped too? how had she not seen him around before? well there were 10,000 players. Memories of a few years ago flooded her mind, as the words came stuttered and Surprised out of her lips "B-billy?"

Dameon looked up at the sky as he sipped on his tea. He was contemplating everything and memories of his past flooded him though he tried not to think about all the hurt he had been through recently both in the game and outside in the real world. If he thought about it anymore he would probably begin to crying public and nobody wanted to see that. He looked back down at the table with a somber look on his face. It was then that he had heard a familiar voice, a voice he hadn’t expected to hear ever again. Dameon looked up a bit surprised as he heard his name and he almost choked on the sip of tea he had taken. “Ashley?! I didn’t know you were in Sword Art Online. Dammit…I am happy to see you but I wish it could have been somewhere else,†he stated surprised and happy to see a familiar face but was sad that another friend of his had been trapped in the death game as well. He let out a somber sigh knowing that this meant he would have to be more proactive with fighting. In honesty being trapped in the game was the best thing to happen to him in over a year but he wouldn’t be happy with himself knowing that another one of his friends were trapped in the death game and away from their presumably better lives.

Yunah walked over as Billy recognized her, she sat down still stunned, an uneasy feeling settling in her stomach. someone she knew was stuck in the game with her, soemone from the outside world. it made her both happy and sad. "I know... it's not the best of situations, but honestly it's a new life. i try to think of it as a new life instead of a death game... makes it a little easier to bare" she said her voice sounding sad as she trailed off a little bit. this game was meant to be more of a lifestyle than a game anyways, that's the way the game maker wanted it to be, a whole new reality. "But hey at least this gives us a chance to catch up a little bit... how have you been?"

"I suppose," Dameon said trailing off as he talked to her. When she had asked how he had been he didn't know how to answer. He didn't know how to tell her everything that had happened in his life over the last two years or if he even should. Just thinking about it brought tears closer to his eyes but he kept them from flowing as he shook his head to chase away his past. "Not good," he said simply as he looked down at his hands for the first time since he had been in the game. His appearance wasn't an avatar anymore and he had almost forgotten. The ring he had worn during he and his fiance's engagement still had a ring mark on it. He his his hands under the table and looked away slightly. "I was actually happy to be trapped in here until I saw a friend in here. I had hoped to escape my past and all the pain and suffering I had caused or had been dealt. My three closest friends in the military back then joined the game and died the first day before the news was announced. I was also engaged," he said getting choked up a bit and he didn't even want to think about it any further. "How about you?" he asked to change the subject.

"I was actually happy to be trapped in here until I saw a friend in here. I had hoped to escape my past and all the pain and suffering I had caused or had been dealt. My three closest friends in the military back then joined the game and died the first day before the news was announced. I was also engaged," he said getting choked up a bit.. "How about you?"Yunah shook her head in disapproval, damn how much had happened to him. she stood up hugged him. "Nothing has really gone on with me... still living in Korea... only 150 copies of the game were released there... how unfortunately lucky of me to get one right?" she grabs Billy's hand and read his username at the same time... she recognized it instantly, the few times they had gamed together he had used the same name. she pulled him up. "come on lets go kill some [censored].."

Dameon had let her hug him and he kind of awkwardly returned the hug as well not entirely sure of what to do having not done such a thing is a long time. The next thing he knew his hand was being grabbed and he was being pulled up out of his chair by the smaller female. "I guess with an invitation like that I have no choice," he stated as he lifted to his feet. He swiped his hand down through the menu and went into his inventory looking at his main pieces of equipment and and equipped his armor, cloak, and his sword Hellion. Now he looked entirely different from before. His face was now covered by a cowl that extended up over his nose and a hood covered over top of his head. a cloak wrapped around his body and his weapon could not even be seen because it was under his black attire.

"Lead the way?" he suggested.

Yunah watched as he equipped his gear. she already had hers on and so she simply began walking towards the entrance to the town. she hadn't even spent very much time on floor 2 and so she had no idea what kind of monsters there would be, but she figured that she would find out. she walked, her amour clanking, as her massive sword remain mounted to her back. she hadn't even bothered to check and see if Billy was still following her, or not. she just assumed he had, because why the hell wouldn't he?

Dameon followed her much like he had in other games and for a while even in real life. Sure he was a lot older than her but she always knew what she wanted to do and how to do it. Plus when he followed her around he felt like he had a friend or a sibling he could count on and protect. Now in this game more than any other she needed to be protected more than ever. He would pretty much follow her everywhere he felt she would need to be protected. He didn't know what he would do if he lost someone else to this game, or someone else in his life. He thought back to his friends in the war and for a brief moment he recalled his time in Korea, how he was shot on the DMZ line during a recon mission into north Korea. Ashley's family had taken him in and helped patched him up and that's where their friendship had all started. He hadn't noticed that he had stopped walking suddenly as he thought about the past memories crashing into him that he had thought he had forgotten but only repressed. He touched the area just above his liver where he had been shot feeling as though the wound was still there even after all these years and the scar still there as well as a mental one. Still having never told anyone how he had been shot to begin with. A tear rolled down his cheek and he wiped it away quickly and cleared his throat as he looked up catching back up with the moment.

Yunah had continued to walk and was almost to the get when she turned around and noticed that Billy was falling behind. "Hey come on slow poke we are burning Daylight. she said, as she continued to walk. her mind trailed through the events of the past week as she searched for a mob.she remember her sword that she had made... the Dust bunny's Might as it was called. she swiped her hand equipping the sword. a bright flash of blue signifing the switching of items. suddenly the all black sheathe was gone and replaced by a single black strap, and the blade underneath looked brutal, as if would tear flesh easily, it looked menacing, as the sword was also massive, the tip almost scrapping the ground and the hilt over yunah's head. Yunah felt the new weight on her back and adjusted accordingly for it....

She continued to walk until she reached the top of one of the moutains... suddenly a Pile of Rocks formed together to make a towering golem, yunah smiled... this Golem was littered with ore. it should make some good amour if she could get some Mats out of it. Yunah took her new sword out of it's sheathe with a crazy grin on her face she swung it around with ease, something that she would have looked incapable of doing. "Come on baby lets see what you can do" she whispered to her blade...

Monster Info

Name: Ore Golem

HP: 45

5 base damage

+3 accuracy

Rare Event Mob

Yunah readied her massive blade. then she charged the golem, she brought her blade down. she knew she would need to get some damage off on this creature.

Battle Dice:miss...

Yunah's blade hit the Ground and the whole mountain shook, she cursed under her breathe and then jumped out of the way. she hopped Billy had caught up with her and would be ready to hit the creature.

Yunah 17/17

Dameon 21/21

Golem 45/45

Dameon had heard her and he looked up to see the big golem forming out of stone. He had fought a few of these the other day though they were a bit smaller in size. This one was obviously a boss or epic in comparison and now he watched as his partner equipped a sword that was larger than her. He scratched the back of his head and wondered how the hell she could even use it and remember the game mechanics didn't account for such things. Regardless though she had missed the attack and he felt the ground shake a bit. He coughed and reached into his cowl and pulled out his owl blade, 'Hellion'. It was a one handed blade almost as big as her blade but it was both black and red. It was light though light enough to be used as a one handed blade though deceptive in its appearance as it appeared to obviously be a two handed weapon. He gripped it in his right hand and ran at the golem and swung his blade hard prepared to kill the beast. Dameon missed his initial attack. Should the golem attack at Yunah he would jump in front of the attack to prevent her from taking the damage in hopes of her getting the counter attack, he did have the more hp after all.

Battle Dice: Miss

Yunah 17/17

Dameon 21/21

Golem 45/45

"HOW DARE YOU DEFILE MY MOUNTAIN YOU FILTHY SCUM" the Golem screeched, it then raised it's arm. It searched out the one who had made the ground shook. then it brought it's arm down hard aimed for the green haired girl.

Battle Dice: Hit! Critical... 5 + 2 = 7 - 3 damage = 4 to daemon

as the Golem brought it's arm down the man shoved the girl out of the way and was crushed dealing a fair amount of damage.

Yunah 17/17

Dameon 17/21

Golem 45/45

Miaki was hunting through the mountains of the second floor for a small boss that could be triggered if a smith was close by. Problem was he didn't know he needed a smith until he was already out in the field. He was navigating his way back down the mountain when he felt the ground quake beneath his feet. His heart skipped a beat as he ran forward towards the sound of rocks shifting. He rushed down the path as quickly as he possibly could. All the time he was running harder and harder, almost too much. The path winded to the left and was fast approaching. If he didn't slow down he would likely fall off the face of the mountain. Skidding his feet and attempting to move himself away from the danger.

At the last second he managed to grab a branch to the left and pull himself around he corner. Stumbling from the turn he just made he came toe to toe with the very golem he was looking for. "You found him! Mind if I join?" He yelled from behind the two players, one of which he recognized as Yunah.

Battle result: No action

Miaki: 75/75

Yunah 17/17

Dameon 17/21

Golem 45/45

Yunah was shoved out of the way as the golem brought it's hand down. Yunah turned when she heard a familiar voice. "MIAKI" she yelled as she ran over and hugged him, as the Golem brought it's arm up to reveal a perfectly fine billy. she let out a sigh of relief, that had looked like a pretty hard hit. she charged the golem, with her new blade in hand. she planned to do some damage.

Battle Dice: Miss... Really? come on.

Her blade hit right next to the golem once more.. apparently she wasn't used to this new blade.. the ground shook as her blade smacked the ground. "Billy get the hell up!" she would scream as she jumped backwards in order to avoid getting hit.

Yunah 17/17

Dameon 17/21

Golem 45/45

"Yeah...sure," he said wincing as he stood up from taking the strongest attack possible from the golem. According to his calculations it would take the golem another five strikes just like that to be able to kill him and that was going to take a lot of luck on the golems part. Dameon stood up and cracked his neck and ran at the golem quickly using his sprint skill to quickly get long side of it. He would stop quickly and turn to face the large golem's knees. He would posture up and bring up his blade and swing to try and destabilize the large heavy creature and make the golem fight an uncomfortable fight, something it wouldn't be used to doing. If there was anything he was taught in the military at least in his unit. It was to not fight fair when the odds were against you. In this particular fight the odds were in their favor but in the bigger scheme of things in SAO, the death game, they were greatly out classed. He had missed his attack yet again blaming the bad luck entirely on Ashley knowing she had always been one to bring him horrible luck.

Yunah 17/17

Dameon 17/21

Golem 45/45

The golem slowly lifted up it's hand and stumbled backwards... it let out another screech as it saw the new comer. it ran towards the new comer and infuriated by yet another presence. as it ran it brought it's fist backwards, then propelled it forwards aimed at the newly arrived bladesmen

(Attack aimed at miaki)

Battle Dice:3 + 3 = 6 - 1 for swordsman coat = 5... miss...

For a reason (should be given in the next post) the attack doesn't meet its mark... the Golem lets out another screek and is then even more enraged...

Yunah 17/17

Dameon 17/21

Golem 45/45