[OP-F1] Low Leveled and In Trouble (COMPLETE)

Oske dashed as fast as she could through the field, trying to get to Starting City. As she ran, three adult wolves chased her down. She held her starter sword, panting as she ran. As a wolf snapped its jaw at her leg, she turned and slashed at its face. However, it was no use. It only took off one point of health for the wolf, while she was hovering in the yellow zone. She only had two health points left.

“H-help!†she shouted, stumbling and trying to get the wolves away from her. She was too far away from Starting City to get into the Safe Zone and heal herself, and she had no time to drink a potion while running. “Someone! Help!â€

Oske sat there, trembling. She slowly sheathed her sword and panted, dusting herself off and rising to her shaky feet. “Th-thank you so much... I think I almost died just then. All for some Col... I should've used my Butterfly Blade, not my starter curved sword...â€

“Oh, um…†The girl slowly lifted her hand, opening up her main menu. “I should probably melt this down for new materials, or something. Do you happen to have any potions…?â€

As she put the basic curved sword back into her inventory, a new sword generated in her hands. It was a beautify crafted curved blade with a silvery, speed-type metal. She smirked at her weapon, admiring its beauty for a second.

Opal was looking for the dungeon to floor two with her sister, but got lost... Even though it was already found... She walked as if she were in the desert. She slugged, and breathed heavily. Though, she was not walking for long, about an hour, it felt like it had been days.

She put her hand up to cover the sun from her eyes. It felt 10000 degrees to her!

"Human life!" She had just spotted life! It was like Opal hadn't seen life in years, even though her sister was nearby.

Man where is that dark.. I swiped open my menu, went to friends list and tracked Darkfiyr.

I walked up to the same street she was in and she was talking to 2 other girls.. Should I still ask her directly about what she wants for her equipment or should I just send a private message? Oh well i'll just go farm some more Col untill I think of something So on I went to the adult wolves pit and started farming them with my new sword.. "The Black Lust" it's a straight single-handed sword. It's color is black and has silver outlines. Quite the art if I do say so myself.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon