[SP-F1] Worn Out Welcome (Quest) [Complete]

As Rebekah returned to Starting City after her long day hacking at wild monsters looking for gold, she realized that at this rate she would need better armour or else she will not survive this game. However, she walked around the shops and realized that she had neither any money or materials to do anything. It was at this time, she had overheard another player talking about this quest on the 3rd floor that she could take in order to obtain an uncommon piece of armour. That would help me out with my combat, by taking reduced damage from time to time she thought as she decided to make her way up to the 3rd floor early tomorrow morning after resting overnight in this town.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, that was exhausting... Rebekah had made her way up to floor 3 for the very first time, and walked around the city for what it seemed to be an eternity before finding the shop. She was not given the name of the shop, but asked around other players who may know what she was talking about. It took a while, but she managed to find the shop <>.

She took a deep breath before opening the door, and saw that there was nobody inside, other than a bell. There was a note next to the bell, stating, please ring the bell for service.

*Ring*

"Flee! You scoundrel, No loitering in my shop" barked the old man.

"Do not mind him, he is just a little grumpy that nobody visits our shop these days. What can I do for you" replied the old lady who followed him.

"Uhh... I heard that there was a quest that you could take in exchange for armour" Rebekah replied.

At that moment, Rebekah had received a notification on her screen right in front of her.

Quest: Worn Out Welcome

Harvest 4 pieces of <> from <> on the first floor. Then return with them to the shop for your reward.

YES // NO

She looked up and read over the quest very carefully again. Then she lifted her finger to press the big circle containing "YES". Then she had just realized that she needed to get back to the first floor after making her long trip up here already. This will take a while before she headed out of the shop, and walked the way she had came from.

Rebekah had finally made it back to floor 1 after quite some while. After what it appeared to be a few hours, she had finally found where the frenzy boars would respawn, and she had found one right in front of her. She took out her rapier, and began to attack. She goes in to make her move, but her feeble attempt made zero damage.

Battle:

Rebekah 13/13

Frenzy Boar 2/2

Rebekah takes out her rapier, and goes on the offensive. However, she was too busy thinking about quest, that she had run into a tree. That had hurt, but thankfully she did not take any damage from that at all. She realizes that she had to refocus, since she had difficulty focusing to the task on hand.

Rebekah 10/13

Frenzy Boar 2/2

While she was still recovering from her collision with the tree, the boar manages to swipe her with her claw, resulting in a hit. She had to refocus after what had happen, she had already lost 4 of her hp, double the amount the boar. She have been having bad luck in combat all the time.

Rebekah 9/13

Frenzy Boar 2/2

Rebekah takes an opportunity and swipes the boar with her trusty rapier. She had dealt the killing blow. I am one step closer to my reward... what no reward....Sigh! no drop. She realized something the other day, that not all monsters give her a drop, time to try harder next time.

Rebekah 9/13

Frenzy Boar 0/2

Well, I guess its time to move forward. Maybe I have not found the right place where the item drops, in that case she decides to head over more thataway towards the grassy field, in search of more animals. She walked up the hill, and found what she had been looking for.

She carefully picked out her target, and thrusts her weapon in for the kill. It had did it, as the boar had exploded into pixels. Still, no drop... I guess this quest will take a while to compete as she made herself deeper towards the heart of the grassland looking for more boars.

Rebekah 9/13

Frenzy Boar 0/2

She continued walking into the grassland, and suddenly a bigger boar charged at her. It was probably not happy at the way I defeated those two other boars. However, she managed to sidestep it, and took out her weapon to defend herself.

Rebekah 9/13

Frenzy Boar 3/3

Taking her chance to react, she lunges at the boar which had attacked her first. However, its speed had taken her completely by surprise, as it dodged away from her attack. There has to be a way where I can make a breakthrough, it must have a weakness somewhere

Rebekah 9/13

Frenzy Boar 3/3

Not again, as the boar manages to take her down another swipe, with a huge critical strike landing. That was why she had wanted the armour, because she had been struggling with solo-killing these "easy monsters" while taking way too much damage.

Rebekah 6/13

Frenzy Boar 3/3

If there were once a time, she needed to make a move, it would be now. And she swings another strike hoping to land, but it had failed again. She had been really bad at this, and she looked up thinking, is it time to escape, maybe one more move, if not I will have to come back another day, and heal up before continuing this quest.

Rebekah 6/13

Frenzy Boar 3/3

The boar manages to swipe at her again, using its superior agility. She still had not came close to making a single dent in it. She was struggling badly to kill this boar, and she decided to go for one more try if not, she would give up, and call it a day.

Rebekah 5/13

Frenzy Boar 3/3

It was her turn once again, and she charged right at the pig, however, she could not manage to penetrate the skin of the pig with her weapon, and did not do any damage. She noted, there must be someway that she could heal herself from this battle or else she would die from fighting it.

Rebekah 5/13

Frenzy Boar 3/3

This boar takes the time to charge right her, hoping to land an important blow to force her to back of. After so long, she had spent countless time watching these boars attack in battle, and it lunges at her once again. Rebekah realizing the exact pattern that it had spring on her so many times before, successfully evades the attack completely.

Rebekah 5/13

Frenzy Boar 3/3

[OOC]

Taking a quick breath, she charges in for the kill, and manages to land another killing blow to another frenzy boar. That is two that she had slain today, but still no drop. She was starting to get discourage, but decided to hang in, in the hopes that she will finally get what she is looking for.

Rebekah 5/13

Frenzy Boar 0/3