[SP-F1] Dungeon Funtime [Complete]

"Wow, this dungeon is huge. Just, I can't go into any non-teleport rooms. This should help level up. I need to keep an eye out for other players too." Just at he finished talking, THREE dungeon monster appears. "Just what I need! He smirks and runs at the first one, ready to attack. When he attacks, the dungeon monster dodges and shoots an arrow at him.

Dylan's HP: 10/11

Dungeon Monster 1's HP: 2/2

Dungeon Monster 2's HP: 2/2

Dungeon Monster 3's HP: 2/2

"Seeing as I'm not outnumbered, I should finish this already. Running, with a determined smile, he runs towards the monsters, holding his dagger, and jumps up and hits the first monster. "Not a critical, but I'll go with it. I do hope I get good loot, though. "

Dungeon Monster 1's HP: 1/2

Dungeon Monster 3's HP: 2/2

"I shouldn't act so weird around people and I really shouldn't cause trouble. If I'm hurt, that's my fault. He switches weapons to his straight sword, so that he can have better range. "Speaking of that, what about school, how much of it am I missing cause it doesn't look like I'm getting out any soon. Two dungeon monsters shoot arrows at him, both hitting. "Cheap move! Attacking me when I'm distracted! He runs at the third monster, swinging his sword at it.

Dungeon Monster 1's HP: 1/2

Dungeon Monster 3's HP: Dead

"That was overkill. Sucks that I can't use the extra damage point. Well, looks like I'm about to wrap this up!" He smiles confidently, ducking as the first monster shoots it arrow. He swings his sword at the first monster on the side, killing it. "Awesome I got loot! Ugh, a bone? Wow..."

Loot - LD: 12 = Success = 1x Bone

Dungeon Monster 1's HP: Dead

"Looks likes, its just you and me! Come and get some!" He runs side to side, before getting hit by a poison arrow. "Ugh, losing 2 HP every attack. This isn't good.." He runs at the monster, angry, and swings his sword hitting the monster. "That really hurt! Don't try that again!"

Dylan's HP: 9/11 -2 every turn.

Dungeon Monster 2's HP: 1/2

"Time to finish this! Once and for all!" He runs, but gets hit by an arrow, stopping his attack. "Ugh.. This isn't good.. Well, I'll probably get in next attack." He gets into a defensive stance, waiting for the monster's second move.

Dylan's HP: 6/11 -2 every turn.

"This isn't good! I'm losing health, fast! I have to finish this right now." He dodges a shot from the last monster, then looks at the health bar. "I'm gonna need to land a hit, a critical is no longer needed.[/i" A notification saying that the poison has worn out pops out in front of him. "That's good! All I need now is a hit!" He runs around the monster, biding his time to make the final slash.

Dylan's HP: 4/11

Dylan deflects the arrow shot, and then runs to the monster.Now's my time! Let's make this count! He frontflips over the monster, and stabs it from behind. "Critical! Its over now. I'm stronger than before, with loot to show for it." He smiles happily, and proceeds to run out the dungeon back to Starter City. "I could ask Cindel, if she wants to go adventuring.

Dylan's HP: 4/11

LD Roll: 3 No Loot

Dungeon Monster 2's HP: Dead

Loot Collected: 1x Bone