[OP-F1] Level Grinding

Dylan walks towards Starter City with a smile, and loot. He sees people level grinding and then ponders on something. "I should be able to go to upper levels, so maybe I should level grind. Last time though, I almost got killed and put Klein and Cindel in a bad place. I should group up with them again, but as equals. I should invite someone else so that we can get the most exp possible. Hm... Rebekah." He sends a message to the three of them and waits on a bench near a fountain.

"Guess they aren't coming...Maybe they're busy. Well, I won't let this go to a waste." He engages two boars in combat, slightly miffed about nobody accepting the invite. "This is why I'm solo. You can't rely on others to help you." He runs at the first boar, and he kills it with a well-placed critical. "No reason why I should even bother talking to them.." He sighs."Its not their fault, I never really had friends. I don't know how this friendship things works at all."

Dylan's HP: 11/11

LD Roll: 10 = Fail

Boar 1's HP Dead

Boar 2's HP 2/2

"Take this!" He hits the boar with a solid stab, then starts rousing other boars. He ends up being chased by 4 boars, including the one he was already fighting. "I'll walk away with a lot of loot now.."

He gets hit by one boar, losing a hit point.

Dylan's HP: 10/11

Boar 1's HP: Dead

Boar 2's HP: 1/2

Boar 3's HP: 2/2

Boar 4's HP: 2/2

Boar 5's HP: 2/2

"He aims at wounded boar, only to miss when another attacks him again. "Lost 3 more HP, I was hoping for a finisher. I guess I got too much on my plate" He runs at the boars again and keeps dodging their moves in order, biding his time waiting for a perfect moment.

Dylan's HP: 7/11

Boar 1's HP: Dead

Boar 2's HP: 1/2

Boar 3's HP: 2/2

Boar 4's HP: 2/2

Boar 5's HP: 2/2