[SP-F1] A Living Earned (Forging a path)

"Narrator Mode"

"Twas anpther fine day in Aincrad, for today our young lad, Ornstein was undergoing a wonderful task of obtaining a profession." "He had hoped to become a blacksmith, someone who could work the forge and make a living bending the metals of ores he finds." "Lets us see how he is fairing now."

"Gahh!!!!" "How do I do this, I never knew how to become a Blacksmith, nor do I have a clue on how to become one." "Well at least this will be a fun experience for me and a good way to learn something." I say as I look around and not really much to see but a few little stalls, and players roaming around. "At least I would have fun tring to find this info out, but hmm... oh I know I'll go and see if a NPC can help me."

"Narrator"

"As Ornstein ventures into the other part of town, something or someone snatches his eye, as he stops and looks he sees a gentleman standing outside of his shop." "Ornstein gives a childlike devilish grin as he troats over to the mans store."

"Narrator"

"As Ornstein walks up, he gives them man a cheerful look, as he looks at the gentleman in front of him, a tall muscular man, who had the sence of a smith." "Ornstein knew this man was his ticket to getting his profession."

"So, you a blacksmith?" "Becuase I really need help with becoming one, by chance know of a easy way of doing it?" I say to the man as he looks up and me, his stern looking face was covered in smoke and sutt, as well as a full beard. He kinda reminded me of my uncle in america, as I listened to his words.

"Narrator"

"The NPC told him that there was no easy way to becoming a Blacksmith, and that hard work was the only path to follow, as Ornstein sighed, he knew that the answer that all people gave him, but he didn't mind a little work." "Makes a person feel better knowing that with a little elbow grease, anything could be his."

"I see so I need to earn it, well I knew that much, I mean do you have any info that can help me obtain the profession?" "I really want to become a smith and make a large arsenal of weapons for people to grovel over and give me their Col." I say as the NPC laughs at my joke, he then smiles as he gets up and jestures me to come inside his shop.

"Narrator"

"As Ornstein follows the NPC into his shop, Ornstein was surprised on how clean it was for a blacksmiths shop, he was almost hoping for black colored walls, flipped over barrels and weapon racks filled with weapons." "But that was not wha he saw, in fact quite the opposite, clean, well maintained, and very bare, as if everyone bought his weapons, the NPC then begins to give our young friend the information he wanted."

"I see so mining the ore from stone and mines helps, as well as certain items dropped from monster kills works as well, well that seems easy enough, know of any good places or monsters I can get the Materials from?" I saks as I wasn't sure what to expect from him, as I listened to his gruffy low toned voice he spoke to me.

"Narrator"

"As the gemtleman explains to out youbg thriving adventurere, he tells him of several mines he can go to to obtain some materials for certain weapons and armor, he asks Ornstein to bring back 3 <>, and 2 <>, anything else he can keep for himself, as he then marks on his map 2 locations to go to." "The first being homed to the <> and the other housing the <>." "He gave Ornstein a path to follow that would lead him as saftly as possible to each location without a fight." "He also handed him a <> and a <>." "As Ornstein chuckles abit."

"Well this is conveinent, well I shall go and fetch the ores you requested." "Oh before I go may I have you name sir?" I ask the man as it was quite rude of me not to ask him.

"Narrator"

"As the man told him his name was <>, our young adventurer chuckles under his breathe as he too exchanges his name to <> and walks out of the shop and into the fields, heading for which ever location he wishes."