[PP-F1] Dungeon Roaming [Rebekah] [Completed]

"There, I sent the message. I just have to wait.." As he waits for Rebekah to come to the inn, he ponders on the thousands of players still alive. "Lots of people are still alive, that's good. Anyway, the level should be clearing faster, so maybe if I level grind a lot, I'll be on the front lines.." Dylan ywans as he is a bit tired from the previous days event. "Maybe I should sleep a little.. yeah that would be nice." He rests his head on the table and takes a nap.

She was back in the city, after taking the day off. She had received a message. It was from that clumsy player... Someone invited her to go on another training run, she had no other plans for the day, so she decided to head out, and go, hoping that she would be able to find the location where he had said they would meet.

She had finally arrived albeit a little late. She looked around for Dylan, but could not find him, then wait, did he crash into a tree. She walked to the nearest tree that she could find, he is over there, asleep. Is he that stupid to fall asleep in the wilderness, where people can sleep pv him? Oh well, I guess its time to wake him up. She walked over and poked him with a twig from the tree.

He gets up again and yawns. "You're finally here. I wanted to ask if you would go out with me to the dungeon." He realizes how what he said could mean something else. "Um, I d-didn't mean that! Um, let me rephrase. Would you like to go to the dungeon with me? " He sighs, and his face has little tint of red.

"Sure" as she replied. She could barely hold in her laughter, Dylan had seem so nervous asking such a simple question. This will be such an interesting trip. "I cannot wait to fight the Dungeon Monsters" after all she had never visited the dungeon out of all this time she had spent on the first floor.

"I should be more careful with my choice of words.. Dylan gets up and starts walking towards the dungeon. He motions for her to come on. "Lets see, I attack first, hurting bith of the monster, let her take the last kill. I can use my healing to regenerate, and if she gets into the red zone, I'll take over from there."

As they enter the dungeon, Dylan steps on a loose plate. Red light fills the room. 4 Skeletal Monsters drop down as he runs towards them, already making the first move. This sudden move causes him to fail, as he slips and gets stabbed by one of the monsters. "At this rate, I'll be dead in minutes."

Dylan's HP: 11/13

Rebekah's HP: 15/15

Skeletal Monsters

1's HP: 3/3

2's HP: 3/3

3's HP: 3/3

4's HP: 3/3

Rebekah sees that Dylan had been stabbed, she did not want to be next, so she takes her rapier out, and charges at the first monster that she sees. She thrusts her sword in, and manages to wound the monster, a great first move by Rebekah utilizing her novice skill on her weapon to her advantage.

Dylan's HP: 11/13

3's HP: 1/3

"I shouldn't use my healing nezt, what I should do is get a crit. I need to spend experience on my dagger too.." He runs towards the first monster who attacked him, only to get stabbed again. The monster throws him to the side. "I should heal later, my health still is in the green.." He geys back up and gets in a defensive stance.

Dylan's HP: 9/13

3's HP: 1/3

Skeletal #3 turns its attention to the girl who had injured her, and makes a move towards her. It manages to stab Rebekah as she was watching Dylan get hit again. She knew she could have avoided that, but there were 4 skeletal monsters to pay attention to, and 2 of them.

Dylan 9/13

Rebekah 14/15

Skeletal 1: 3/3

Skeletal 2: 3/3

Skeletal 3: 1/3

Skeletal 4: 3/3

Dylan sees her gets stabbed and decides to take action. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." He runs and slides between two skeletals. This causes them to bump into each other and become dazed. "They're kinda like me in a w" Dylan is cut-off midsentence when the two other skeletals stab him from behind. He gets up weakly and runs to a position where he can heal.

Dylan's HP: 5/13

Rebekah's HP: 14/15

Skeletal 4 makes its way towards Rebekah, but this time she was ready for it, as she easily dodges the attack. She looks up at Dylan, "You might want to heal up soon" as she had just realized that he had fallen below half his hit points.

Dylan 5/13

Rebekah 14/15

"Now is not the time to be asking such questions" replied Rebekah, just as she tries to attack, but that split second lapse in her focus causes her to swing and missed at the skeletal monsters. Can't he just focus on the task at hand first as she readies for any income attacks by any of the skeletals.

Dylan 7/13

Rebekah 14/15

"I really should get back to the attacks, I'm bound to get a hit." He jumps up and runs towards the skeletel. Appearing as he he would attack, he just side-steps them, allowing Rebekah to get a chance. "I'm distracted..." Seeing her missing keeps him quiet.

Rebekah's.HP: 14/15

DYlan's 7/13

Skeletal 1's HP: 3/3

Skeletal 2's HP: 3/3

Skeletal 3's HP: 1/3

Skeletal 4's HP: 3/3

The 3rd Skeletal lunges straight for Rebekah, luckily for her, she had already seen it attack her once before, so she knew what move it was going to make. She slides over and dodges its attack, avoiding any damage. She looks over at Dylan and asks "Let's get some payback"

Rebekah 14/15

Dylan 7/13

After nodding in agreement, he runs around a skeletal, trying to confuse it. The skeletel starts stabbing in the air, so he backs down. "Its like my attacks do nothing to them, I need a new approach." He runs back to where he was and starts blocking them. "I also leveled up, that should help, but lets save celebration when me and her are out of here. I should go to upper levels now"

Dylan's HP: 7/15

Skeletal 4 charges at Rebekah once again, but she has already memorized their attack sequence, and she easily dodges the feeble attempt to attack her, as she looks over to Dylan, "Are you ready to kill them?" she asked.

No, not yet... Give me a minute. I need to do something.. He sits there pondering on what method of attack he should use in order to land a hit. After a minute, give or take, het gets up and wait for the perfect window so he can attack.

Skeletel 1's HP: 3/3

Skeletal 2's HP: 3/3

Skeletal 3's HP: 1/3

Skeletal 4's HP: 3/3