[PP-F1] Dungeon Roaming [Rebekah] [Completed]

After having watch Dylan fail once again to land his attack, she knew that she had to take control of this battle, and make her move. Rebekah charges in, and swing at the 3rd Skeletal. She had slain the first monster in the dungeon before Dylan.

Rebekah 14/15

Dylan 7/13

Skeletal 1: 3/3

Skeletal 2: 3/3

Skeletal 3: 0/3

Skeletal 4: 3/3

Dylan notices the kill happening and wonders. She did a great job, I need to pick up the pace. Anytime soo now, I'll get a kill." He runs at the first Skeletal hoping, to get a critical to finish it off. Instead, he hits the wall as the skeletal moves out the way. "Dang it! I haven't gotten a single hit! This isn't helping!"

Rebekah 14/15

Dylan 7/15

Skeletal 3: 0/3

The 4th Skeletal attacks Rebekah, but she had been dodging every attack since the beginning of the battle with the first exception, and she easily dodges this one. "You need to learn to dodge these attacks" she said.

Rebekah 14/15

Dylan 7/15

[OOC]

"My clumsiness would say other wise." He stands there dodging its moves, but his face pale and with worry in his eyes. None of my attacks are hitting, and if this continues, something bad is going to happen. Rebekah's good, but what if I die. She'll be surprised and that will distract her. Not only that, they'll just focus on her. No.. She dodges all their attacks. I have to worry about me for now." He sees the 1st Skeletal moving to stab him, but instead he low kicks it and runs somewhere else in the room.

Rebekah 14/15

Dylan 7/15

It was her turn this time, as she comes in from behind and to attack the skeletal 4 which had been targeting her all battle. She goes in and a lands a critical hit, effectively destroying the monster in 1 move. She looked over at Dylan to realize he still has not taken a single HP off of his first two skeletal monsters.

Rebekah 14/15

Dylan 7/15

Skeletal 4: 0/3 <-- + 1 mat

"She got another kill, I'm just here being useless..I can't get a hit. Its me, I'm the weak link. I'm the one who stepped on that trap, I'm the one who got both of us hurt. I'm just useless...If I die, I accept it." He runs at the 1st Skeletal, but then gets stabbed by the other. "3 hit points lost. I'm close to death. Maybe its karma. I probably deserve this. I was never meant to get a hit, and I didn't." He stands there, ready to die, ready to let the Skeletals get the better of him.

Rebekah 14/15

Dylan 4/15

She sees that Dylan had just gotten attacked by another one of the skeletal monsters. She had already finished both of her monsters, and now turned to the 2nd skeletal monster, and tried to attack it while it was not focusing on her. She had landed her attack, and killed it instantly, as it disintegrated in front of her. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Rebekah 14/15

Dylan 4/15

Skeletal 2: 0/3 <-- + 2 mat

"I don't want to die. Not yet." He jumps out of the first Skeletal range, and then sees Rebekah kill another one. "I'm fine..Just fine." The color in his face returns.. "I'm perfectly fine..In fact, I've never been better." He smiles at her widely. He then starts playing with the Skeletal. "You almost got me, but I'm too fast. I'm right here....now I'm over here."

Rebekah 14/15

Dylan 4/15

The Skeletal monster had fallen for the taunt, and comes in to strike Dylan, knocking him back to the ground behind him. "Why the hell did you taunt him" she yelled, as that was one of the most stupidest moves she had ever seen in battle, taunting when your party members have way more HP than you do.

Dylan 3/15

Rebekah 14/15

Dylan realizes what's happening and gets up from the ground. S-sorry, I just kinda of...snapped. I didn't mean too... He hits his head in frustration. "I've done nothing but get hurt and you get hurt as well.. I'm just useless. Next time you should go party with someone else who can actually fight. He steps back to let her finish it off.

She laughed at what he just said. Guys these days... she thought to herself, they sure are funny. They all try to act so noble and take the hit while most of them should rather just focus on themselves. With that she cleared her mind of all thoughts, before making a straight dash right for the final (first) skeletal monster that appeared. She slices her sword for another clean crit, and kills it instantly. Four for four today, not bad at all

Dylan 3/15

Rebekah 14/15

Skeletal 1: 0/3

"I'm just afraid that if we keep going, you will die with the luck you are having during battling." as she walked out of the Dungeon. As much as she would have liked to continue, this was the smart move before things get worst than it has already been today.

[OOC]

"Sorry, Rebekah." He gets up and walks back to Starter City, a bit depressed. "I have to work on my own skills. This wasn't right. I didn't do anything." He walks to a bench and sits down pondering what he could've done differently.

Loot collected: 3x Mat

Col collected: 800

Skill trained: Tracking