[PP-F1] Exploring Floor 1 (Dylan) [COMPLETE]

Today, Jester wasn't having much luck. He'd left the city to find some prey to kill, and what had he found? A little more than nothing. It seems someone had already came through, and killed all of the monsters. Nonetheless, Jester kept his grin on, knowing that, eventually, he would have to catch up with whoever had been killing them before him, and, as if on cue, he did. He saw him, slightly ahead, having just finished off a few monsters. Needless to say, he wasn't getting away without a quick word with Jester. Moving up to the boy, Jester grinned widely, giving him a tiny wave. "Well, hello there! It would seem you've been passing through here, clearing all of the monsters out, no?"

After clearing most of the dungeon, Dylan kept moving as to find rare loot. Before he knew , he had heard somebody talk to him. He turns around to see another player waving at him. "Hello........Yeah, I have been clearing out the monsters from this area, but it's fair game right?" He looks at him confused with his grin. "Are you drunk?"

"Drunk? Me? No! Of course not! You see, you say it's fair game, but, it's a little unfair for only you to have fun, right?" Jester circles around to Dylan's side, giving him a light pat on the back, while maintaining his grin. "So, how about I suggest a compromise? You let me tag along, and join in on the bloodshed! That way, it's much, much, fairer, and fun for the both of us. Don't you agree?"

"Um sure... You can tag along. By the way, I haven't spilled blood. It's all just 1st & 0s. "

Dylan walks forward, when 3 dungeon monsters appear. "Yeah, let's bring them down! " As he runs toward the first one, he starts pondering his new found team mate. "An odd person like me, I should fit in with him." He swings his sword at the first monster and hits a criticalm

Dylan ' HP: 13/13

Jester's HP: 5/5

AD Roll: 10 = Critical = 3 Damage

LD Roll: 11 = Success = One Average Shield

Dungeon Monster 1's HP: Dead

Dungeon Monster 2's HP: 2/2

Dungeon Monster 3's HP: 2/2

Jester giggles, smiling widely. "Yes, yes, yes! Let's get this part started! Hahaha!" Dylan easily disposes of the first monster, Jester notes, as he goes for the second, slashing at it with both of his twin blades.

Attack roll: 9 = Critical = 2 damage

Loot roll: 9 = None dropped

Jester: 5/5

Dylan: 13/13

Dungeon Monster 1: Dead

Dungeon Monster 2: Dead

Dungeon Monster 3: 2/2

"I'll give you a tip, do everything with a blank expression. That way you'll fit in. I did that since the beginning of middle school." He puts his attention to the last monster and runs at it landing a critical.

Dylan ' HP: 13/13

Jester's HP: 5/5

AD Roll: 10 = Critical = 3 Damage

LD Roll: 11 = Critical Success = 100 Col

Dungeon Monster 1's HP: Dead

Dungeon Monster 2's HP: Dead

Dungeon Monster 3's HP: Dead

Jester's grin only gets bigger, and he laughs loudly. "Oh, but Dylan, who wants to fit in? Plus, there's no way I could ever hope to fit in when I enjoy all of this killing! The feel of my daggers, slashing against the monsters! Truly, it feels incredible! Hahahahaha!" Already, Jester begins wandering further into the dungeon, beckoning Dylan to follow him. "Don't fall too far behind, or you'll miss all the fun, hahaha!"

Dylan looks at him with a pissed off expression. "Well, we're screwed now. Thanks a lot, you idiotic, bloodthirsty psychopath." An alarm is sounded and 6 Skeletals come from the walls. The way they come from closes and Dylan gets ready to fight for his life. "Gee, I'm so

[censored]

happy I partied with you. Honestly, you need to go to an asylum after this." He runs at the first skeletal, with anger in his eyes. "Just let me do all the work, you'll just get hurt." He misses his move, but jumps away in time to not lose health.

Dylan's HP: 15/15

Jasper's HP: 7/7

Skeletal 1: 2/2

Skeletal 2: 2/2

Skeletal 3: 2/2

Skeletal 4: 2/2

Skeletal 5: 2/2

Skeletal 6: 2/2

Jester giggles like a little girl, holding his dagger firmly and facing the first skeletal. "Oh, please, Dylan! You know you love me...Hahaha! Ignoring Dylan's wishes to let him do all the work, Jester slices at the first skeletal, laughing madly. The dagger connects perfectly, killing it in an instant.

Loot die: 15 = Success = Item is exchanged, 10 Col drops

Jester's HP: 7/7

Skeletal 1: DEAD

Skeletal 2: 2/2

"Hey, Alfred Hitchcock called, he wants his character back!" Steaming mad, Dylan runs at the second skeletel with his dagger in hand. He stabs the skeletal, before jumping back. "I'm going to explode, if he doesn't stop."

Jester's HP: 7/7

Skeletal 2: 1/2

"I'm so mad that they didn't kill you. It would have been a wonderful day." He runs at both of the skeletals, still pretty pissed off. He stabs the second skeletel, making it explode, and then stabs the third, and he hits a critical. "Useless monster. You couldn't kill him, so you deserve this."

Jester's HP: 5/7

Attack Dice = 10 = Critical Success = -4 HP

Loot Dice = 12 = Success = +2 Mat

Skeletal 2: DEAD

Skeletal 3: Dead

Jester stuck his tongue out at Dylan. "Aw, come on... You can't say you aren't enjoying crushing all these bones...Hahaha!" Jester smiled madly, running at the fourth skeletal, aiming for the head with his dagger. The blade bounces off of the Skeletal's head, leaving a large crack where it hit.

Skeletal 3: DEAD

Skeletal 4: 1/2

"I'll enjoy crushing your's in, that will make my day, you piece of

[censored] [censored]!

" He runs at the one Jester hit, hoping to kill it and steal what would've been his loot. He walks up to it, and stabs it over and over again until it disappears in a bright light.

Attack Dice = 6 = Success = -2 HP

Loot Dice = 5 = Failure = Nothing

Skeletal 4: DEAD

"Ooooh, such enthusiasm! I love it, dear Dylan! Hahaha!" Smiling wide, he strikes at the fifth Skeletal, aiming for the dead center of his head. The Skeletal easily moves out of the way of the dagger, getting a quick counter strike in on Jester. "Agh! What did I say about doing that?!"

Jester's HP: 4/7

"Say something else, and this dagger will go through your head. You're weak, I have full health, and I can also heal, so I can definitely do it" He runs up at the 5th Skeletal and dodges its attack, knowing full well if he had attacked, he would've gotten hurt. "I have never killed somebody, but there's always a first."

Jester's HP: 4/7

Attack Dice = 3 = Failure = -0 HP

Jester rolls his eyes, grinning at Dylan. "Oh, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan! You've never lived until you've killed someone! I mean, look at me, boring old kid, then boom! Jester!" Laughing, he sprints at the fifth Skeletal, going for a large slashing attack. He over estimates it greatly, and gets slashed hard, stumbling back. "Ow, ow, ow! Stop that!"

Jester's HP: 3/7

"You keep talking, and I'll wait for the perfect time to do this. You'll die, permanently. I could easily kill you with one hit, all I need is a critical, and even without a critical you'll be down to 1 health. Don't play with me." He angrily walks up to one of the Skeletals. It stabs him, but he gets out of the sword and back away. "Two HP. I can still kill him."

Dylan's HP: 13/15

Jester's HP: 3/7

Attack Dice = 5 = Failure = -0 HP