[PP-F1] Exploring Floor 1 (Dylan) [COMPLETE]

"Oh, come on, Dyl! Why you gotta be so mad? Get happy! We're killing a bunch of monsters together, just like besties!" He giggles, moving up to the fifth one, for the nth time, slicing at it. The Skeletal easily dodges it, but Jester jumps back, avoiding any further attacks. "Oh, come on, Skelly! Just die already! Hahaha!"

Dylan's HP: 15/15

Jester's HP: 3/7

Skeletal 1: DEAD

Skeletal 2: DEAD

Skeletal 3: DEAD

Skeletal 4: DEAD

Skeletal 5: 2/2

Skeletal 6: 2/2

"JUST KILL THE LAST ONE SO I CAN LEAVE THIS PLACE AND NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" He stabs the second to last skeletal, almost on the brink of a meltdown. "Do it before my green cursor becomes orange." He sits down, ready to kill at any second.

Dylan's HP: 13/15

Attack Dice = 8 = Success = -2 HP

Loot Dice = 2 = Failure = Nothing

Skeletal 5: DEAD

"Oh, my, Dylan, you really should do something about that anger issue of yours, hahaha!" Grinning, Jester charges the last Skeletal. Tripping over and falling flat on his face, not even getting close to it.

"You've went too far." Dylan runs at Jester, hoping to land a crit and just get it over with. "Die, die, die, die!" He slashes at Jester, but misses. "I'm going to kill him."

Jester jumps back, his eyes widening a little. "Oh, looks like Dylan's grown up to be the murderer I've always wanted him to be. Unluckily for him, I haven't grown up to be the victim, just yet!" Chuckling, he turns tail and runs as fast as he possibly can. He may be crazy, but he in no way had a death wish. As he ran, he yelled back at Dylan. "Take care of that last Skeletal for me, will you? I'm sure we'll see eachother around, hahaha!"

"Exactly as planned. It worked a little too well... I got too much in character. At least he ran away. I was never gonna kill him in the first place" Dylan smiles happily as he is able to have the last kill. He runs at the skeletal and kills it. "Never thought that the days in my childhood I spent roleplaying with my action figures would help me out at a time like this. Hey, ya never know.."

Attack Dice = 6 = Success = -2 HP

Loot Dice = 3 = Failure = Nothing

Skeletal 6: DEAD

Loot Collected: 1x Average Shield

Col Collected: 510