[PP FL1] Meeting of friends [ Kiluia and Cindel][Completed ]

"Maybe I just like the idea of your face in some dirt!" She looked at the items Klein refereed to and nodded. Usually she did take looks in to concern but in this game only the stats mattered. Besides there were decent enough customization options available. She wasn't sure what she wanted though, made obvious by her puzzled expression. She took Klein's hand again. "Whatever keeps me alive." she said.

" You do like it and laugh when I do bite the dirt. " He made a face at her. He tilted his head a bit and looked at her hand back in his. She was a complete enigma. Full of surprise and mystery and she was nice to be beside." Right?"A grin was given and he shrugged a bit. He looked down and spoke." So what do you think our guild name should be?"He smiled looking at her." Your thoughts are important to me and you're my second in command."

"Yeah, sorry about that. My friends used to yell at me for it. The laughing I mean. Can't help that I think its funny sometimes!" she made her face again then pondered his question. "Hmmm. Guild names are tough. Something meaningful is always good, or even just a name that means nothing. Then the guild can define that name. What I hate though? - Cliche stuff. Mixing words that people think sound cool or random Latin sayings that when translated make your eyes roll... You know? - I'm probably not too helpful though, unless you're looking for something in english or french." She wasn't sure if she made any sense to him. Maybe it was just a pet peeve of her own.

"I get ya.. how about fuurinkazan...? The four elements also could be the four leaders of our group.." He thought a moment what element she would be. His eyes looked her up and down."The wind...you're the wind..." She was elusive, a free spirit, and unreadable. It was a perfect description of her. What would he be..? What could he be described as? It was hard to think of since he didn't want to be based for himself by his own opinions

Her eyes widened as he spoke the name. "Wow. That's hard for me to say." she laughed blushing a little. "But I like the meaning. I support it! Just don't ask me to say it!." Klein trailed off after his declaration that she'd be Wind. His face took on an expression that was obvious he was pondering through his thoughts. *He's probably trying to figure out what best describes him.* she knew. She wanted to help, but it was a tough call. He had the passion of fire, resilience of a mountain, offered the shelter of a forrest... *Ugh* she wanted to help but instead felt her sarcasm about to take over. "DUH! You're Captain Planet obviously!" This time she burst out laughing. *He probably has no idea what that is*

Her humor this time just made him stand there. He really had no idea what that was or who that was. Based off of her laughing though, it seemed to be a cultural boundary that he was unaware of. He faintly smiled as he looked at her." Cute."Was the only word he said. He blushed a bit as he spoke. His thoughts remained on what element he could be before he gave up. He squeezed her hand a bit out of reflex as he thought about a few things." When we get outta here..I'm gonna buy you coffee."And he meant when too. And she was going to live just like he was.

"OH MY GOD!... COFFEE!" she just realized she hadn't had the substance since the day she put on the NerveGear and jumped in to this reality. Thanks to Klein, she now had a craving for it. Cindel punched him again. "I love coffee... I wonder if it exists in game? I never even checked! - We need to find out, like RIGHT NOW!" And suddenly Cindel started sprinting to the part of the city where most the inns and diners were located. She brought Klein along too, in tow - still attached to her arm.

Body went tipping while trying to keep up with the girl. Eyes landed on the direction of what they were running. He had no idea where they were going to find coffee? Maybe tea. But what were they gonna go do if they didn't find it? Hunt for it ?" Uh.. do you know where you are going to find this ?!" He grabbed her hand and stopped her and held her with both hands.Calm down! We will find you coffee!

"I HAVE NO IDEA!!" she shouted back, still darting through the crowds of people. Until finally she slowed, now being held in place by Klein. He promised to find her coffee if she'd calm down. Well actually he didn't really promise, just said he would. But she would treat it all the same anyway. "We better! I want some so much." Tea was easy to come by both in SAO and back out in Japan. She could find coffee easily enough in the real world, but tea seemed to be the more popular choice of the culture. Unlike back home where it was the reverse.

They were a unique pair. It was simply a funny comedic duo. He took several deep breaths and spoke. " If your not seeing anyone.. at all.. would you mind going out with me sometime..?"His face flushed red but he meant it. They were two peas kn a pod." Like a date."He didn't want her to find a loop hole or anything to dodge this one. She was sly but he was serious.

Aha, she was wondering when this moment would come. "Hmmm... I dunno. I mean, you don't even have a horse! How would you pick me up?" she giggled. "So would this be like cyber dating... or real, or virutal real dating. OH I think there's potential to coin a new term here!" She knew Klein was still awaiting her answer and she was probably just making him more and more uncomfortable each second she delayed. "Oh alright. Sure Captain. I'd love to go on a date with you sometime." she said finally with a smile, a sincere one too.

" I'll get you a cup of coffee here.. and when I see you when we both wake up.. we'll get a cup then and sushi.. later." He smiled happily. He stood up straight and held her hand. Eyes locked with hers and he walked. Finally, he had the courage to find out. Eyes moved forward as he spoke. Now, if I was a cup of coffee.. where would I be?"

His eyes were filled with life as they walked. He was gonna go on a date with someone he cared about. He spoke in a soft tone." Virtual.. to real dating.. Final answer."He winked at her.

Cindel nodded in agreement. "You'll learn to like sushi. It's good for you!... Unless you get parasites or something, but that's pretty rare." she smirked. "Maybe coffee can be discovered via cooking skill? Know any cooks? I bet they'd know!" she suggested as the two continued through the streets. Cindel was getting restless again. She still hadn't gotten new gear but shopping was boring. She felt the urge to adventure, which was odd knowing you could die. Something easy would be okay.

"Hey, I'm tired of the city. Let's go for a hike on floor 2. It's pretty nice there." she said glancing to Klein.

It wasn't long til they were off to go to the second floor. Their bodies were close to each other as they walked to the portal. He could not get a word in before they were gone together. It was just the way he liked it being together." Floor 2." They vanished in a ball of light together and gone.

Complete

Rewards col 1 page 200 col each