[PP FL1] Meeting of friends [ Kiluia and Cindel][Completed ]

It had been awhile since he had seen his friend, Kiluia and he sent the man a message to hang out. But it was also to Cindel. After their last encounter they had at the lake, he was..interested in her. He kinda wanted to know how she felt but he didn't know if that would strain what they had now.

He was sitting on a bench out in the circle area where the fountain was located. He was easily spotted as he was the only player with red armor on. That was his fashion statement. He was stronger now and he was going to be even stronger. He was preoccupied watching armor null the players talking and even a few players were talking about dungeon diving.

Cindel was browsing the local shops in town when she heard the 'NEW MESSAGE' ping. She had been looking for a crafter to make her something with the mats she collected the past few days. She knew she had to upgrade her equipment if she hoped to challenge the more difficult floors.

kleinmsg.png

Her lips curled upwards as the message popped up on her HUD. It was Klein, he wanted to meet up with her again. The crafting could wait, she hadn't had much luck so far anyway. Maybe Klein knew people. She closed the message and HUD, turned around and skipped away towards the location Klein mentioned in the message.

It wasn't before long the young man made head way to the destination agreed upon. He yawned a bit since he had been awake for a few days now trying to train and gather things done. Eventually, slender figure walked up on Klein and he poked him on the shoulder." Yo." He simply said gazing at him with his azure eyes. Klein and him shared similar views in goals but they wanted to both achieve them on the front lines in separate guilds.

" Whose this girl you want me to meet?" He rubbed his eyes behind his glasses while speaking. Kiluia was going to help them out today. It was gonna be a blast.

He rolled his head back and stared at Kiluia. Red hair fell back a bit as he stared at him." Hey man. What's up? You said you had some news for me." Klein was curious as to why Kiluia had a surprise but none the less he would expect no less from the man who offered him shelter."Kids keeping you busy?"He asked him. Klein admired the way this kid did things. Help here. Fight there. It seemed like a tough job but someone had to do it.

Even with Kiluia there, he was waiting on her. He was anxious to see her and Kiluia was just a bonus at the moment.

She moved her way through the crowd as she neared the central plaza. The fountains were just south of it, a lot of people enjoyed hanging around here. She admitted the scenery was kind of pleasant. Cindel could see the fountain now, and there was Klein. He was unmistakable with his messy red hair that was only held in place by his favorite bandanna. He wasn't alone though. He seemed to be talking to another player. *Oh that's probably the friend he mentioned.* Cindel walked up casually, not wanting to disrupt their conversation. When she was in sight, Cindel raised her hand, waving.

He noticed the other player walk up to the two and he waved back after removing his hand from his pocket. So this was the girl he was talking about. Kiluia just recently got a girlfriend so whatever Klein was hoping to achieve wasn't gong to be much help from him. He looked at Klein." So this is the girl you wanna help? "

It happened relatively quickly and he pulled out materials in his inventory. He tossed the items to Cindel and smiled." Stay alive." Was all he said before returning his gaze at Klein." I had a sword commissioned for you at a shop.." He opened up his menu again and with a few quick key strokes , the message was sent with statistics included

- 1 eye of ferocity

-2 mithral ore

He looked at Kiluia and then at Cindel. His hands fidgeted a bit. He stared at her for a moment and then heard his words. A simple nod was given as he looked at Kiluia. " I owe ya. I'll pay you back when I can." He offered a friendly smile and looked at the message. His eyes widened as he looked at Kiluia." That's.. mine ? Are you sure?" He blinked and frowned." You know I can't accept this.. it's freaking beautiful."

He looked over to Cindel and smiled a bit." Hey. I believe you two met before. Briefly but you have met."It had been the first time he met her. And it was a good fateful encounter." Your day been good ?"

Cindel paused as the items showed up in her inventory.

newitems01.png

"Woah... Uh... Thanks."

"What's this for, I don't even know you. I mean, thanks of course. I'm grateful." She said awkwardly to Kiluia, a little surprised by his generosity. *I've met so many nice people here. Much different than other games. Maybe the fact they were all suffering the same real fate brought out the best in people? Or at least most people.* Rumors of the PKs were a real threat. Cindel herself used to love PVP, but it was all fun and games. How could people PVP here when they knew the stakes? It was madness. Unsure what else to say Kiluia, she turned to Klein instead.

Cindel shrugged. "Could be better, been trying to get some new gear crafted, but there's so many shops and descriptions and... and... well I can't really read japanese heh. Not every player speaks english." she sighed.

Upon hearing her response , he sent a message to her of Elessar shop." This is where I had his sword forged. " He looked at her. " If you need something done , I'd go to him." He nodded and gave a slight wave." I gotta go. Oh and uh if you wanna know why I gave it to you.. ask him." He flashed a wink and a grin and was off before anyone could get a word in. " Ja!" He waved while running.

That bastard threw him under the bus as he looked at Cindel. He gave a nervous smile and placed a hand behind his head. A nervous laugh was heard as he had no idea what to say to cover up."I told him.. To keep a look out on cheap stuff.. so I could forge and give it to you." Never doubt the power of honesty as he was cursing Kiluia in his head.

He looked at her and shrugged " Did.. you.. wanna go look for crafts? Go shopping. ..? Or stay here..? "This was different than the battlefield. They were in the city and it felt more like he was asking her out. No. More like a friendly gathering ,He coached himself.

"Wow, thanks Klein. Seems like you got quite the connections!" she smiled blushing a little. "If you wouldn't mind helping translate some of the descriptions for me that'd be pretty awesome. Don't think the SAO localization team got a chance to finish updating the client for the international community. Then I might at least know what to actually get crafted... That is assuming you read Japanese just fine!" she grinned.

"But I'm down for whatever, seems we have nothing but time in this virtual world. So no point rushing things. Unless are bodies die IRL or something, guess that could suck." she made one of her faces again.

Her blush made him feel a bit red in the face. Klein grinned from ear to ear as he nodded.[/i ]" I can read just fine thank you.My hair may of been a mistake but I can read." He laughed a bit before looking at her again. She was cute..WHOA Klein. Back up. She's gonna be your second in command soon.Do you wanna mess this up? Yes..yes I do. He literally was having an on going debate in his head"Um.. let's talk walk and shop.. In that order. " He blinked and stood up.

His face by now was blazing red and the funny part was his entire armor was red.. Red bandana...Red hair.. oh man. Here comes the lobster. He was honestly doing his best to control the situation .

"Of course I know you can read DUMMY!" She hit him. "I meant read japanese. I'm not from here, well Japan I mean. I just assumed you might know... I guess.. actually, we never really did talk about where we were from." She watched Klein light up red. *Hehe woah, can't even hide your emotions in this game.* Then responded to his request. "Sounds like a plan chief! Should I be calling you that now? Being a soon-to-be guild captain and all!" she asked sarcastically.

Cindel took hold of Klein's hand. "Lead the way!"

Her hand felt warm. Every detail was felt in this game. Human expression was entirely copied down to the blushing and nervousness. When her hand touched his.. He felt comfortable. Red. But comfortable. Seto, Japan...born and raised little lady. " Women were often cruel to him but this feeling wasn't like any other. He walked hand in hand with her down the shopping district while speaking." Where you from?"

It felt natural. They felt natural and that scared him a slight bit.

She let Klein lead the two of them to the cities market district. "Je suis de Montréal, dans la belle province de Québec." she said jokingly, assuming he probably had no idea what she said. "I was only staying in Japan for the duration of my fathers work contract. Felt it would be good to see more of the world." she said with a smile. "Never expected anything like this to happen of course. I hope my Dad is feeding my cat." she added with a frown.

He turned his head to her and perked a brow at her french. He by all means didn't speak it but he did have street sense.Quebec, Montreal huh? Sounds like a cool place.He gazed at a few trinkets and back at her. He smiled slightly at her about the cat."Nice. I'm sure your dad will take care of it. So your a woman of international mystery huh? Always an adventurer to the end?"

She nodded in response. "Yeah its pretty cool, can also get pretty cold. Snow can pile up over my own height pretty easily. Was a lot of fun as a kid, but turns in to more of annoyance once you mature." She paused for a moment while glancing at the nearby shops. "Yeah, I'm sure he's looking after Pompom, he loves him too. I wonder about me though, you ever think about what's happening to us in real life? Can't be good." she pointed out turning her head back to Klein. "Adventurer? Sure! Always!- Woman of mystery, well guess that's up to you to discover." she said with a grin, then started to laugh.

He listened to her talk and gazed at the shops goods through their windows. A smile formed on his face as he heard her last statement ."Guess I will find out huh? Long as you don't get too bored.He was finding out more and more about her. Just one mystery was something he had a question for." Snow was always a great sight where I lived before I moved to Tokyo. Now, I sit in an office when it does."He spoke to her. His hand was still with hers before he opened his menu. He spoke gently as he opened up the photo of him in the sand.Can you solve this one for me? Woman of mystery?"He looked at her now while they stood in front of a tailor shop.

Cindel shrugged. "Was it really that bad? Dang! Guess I need more practice." she sighed, then pulled her hand away to run it through her hair. *I'm so mean.* She waited to see how Klein would respond while appearing to browse over the goods in the window of the tailor shop.

With her hand gone from his, he blinked a few times. She seemed to be taunting him? He couldn't tell. Eyes looked at her and he frowned at her statement." And here I thought you liked me." Two could play this game, he looked at the same item and spoke." That would look good on you. Oh and this too..He smirked a bit and extended his hand. Maybe she would accept it again. The ball was in her court.