[PP-F1] <<Redemption>>

Daeron was on the first floor, to resupply on new gear. When he found out from an information broker, that he could get the opportunity to change his name. He needed to become a green player again no matter the cost. If he died trying, then at least people knew that he was going to try and change his ways. He headed to the location that he had heard about. A church apparently existed in the starting city on the first floor.

Arriving about an hour later, he encountered the statue that he had heard of. On the plate of the statue, it stated, "Repentance". Daeron wasn't sure how the process worked so he knelt in front of the statue in a prayer position. "Dear Repentance, I have made a mistake in my path of destruction behind me. I would like to amend my ways and become a truthful and trustworthy player again. Please let me find a way to fix my past and start with a clean slate, partially that is." he said as he stood back up.

(sorry for edits, were having to rewrite the quest to fit the new skill system)

The plaster and stone statue standing with sword plunged into the ground opened its eyes to the players request. as it looked down the Orange Icon sparked its code to activate the quest. Its eyes cried blood that ran down its face, arms and onto the massive stone sword. It lifted the blade off the ground "The righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death." It said before swing the mighty blade down at the player.

Battle Die: 6

Damage:3 Damage (ignores armor)

Repentance: 80/80

Daeron 36/39

Daeron stood, as he saw the weapon come down in front of the player. Daeron drew his weapon. "Finally, this is what I've been wanting." Daeron's madness stated. He hoped that defeated this enemy will be the reason the madness goes away. Daeron ran forth at the enemy. Although the sword had hit the player, his light metal equipment skill, provided protection enough to avoid taking damage.

Before Daeron had actually started the battle, he was sure to have healing potions. He found 4 in his inventory, and his weapon and equipment he had currently equipped. As he neared the statue that is now alive, he swung his weapon at the enemy.

Battle Dice: 5 (0 Damage)

The statue proved to have a mighty defense, as he attacked the statue, but nothing happened. In fact, he knew he underestimated his opponent greatly already. He waited for the opponent to strike again, hoping that either it missed or didn't land a critical.

Daeron: 39/39

The angel cleaved through the target on its first attack. planting its right foot, it twisted slashing horizontally at the player. the stone blade tore through violently. Looking down at the player the angel's face was not of disgust but of sorrow. It would cleanse the play of its sins through death, if the player could not redeem himself first. "If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord."

Battle Die: 10

Damage: 3+2(10) = 5 Damage (ignores armor)

Daeron 31/39

Daeron knew he couldn't take on this opponent on his own. As he realized this, he had to retreat for some time. Later, when he arrived in town he knew he needed help. The first people that come to his mind there were Zelrius and Miaki. He sent the players information, letting them know that the boss deals 3 Damage for base damage and ignores any armor effects. Daeron then waited in town for them to arrive.