[PP-F1] Alchemic Master!

Returning to town she felt different. She felt brave. It was as if she were a new person. Though she was happy she realized she was also hungry. She'd check her Col and would see she was flat out broke.

"Oh nooo... What am I gonna do?"

She'd simply stand in the middle of the street and would panic on how to earn some Col for food.

"....Maybe...A quest? Do they even have quests here?"

She'd then look around to see a girl with bulky glasses long black hair tied up in a ponytail and she was wearing a white lab coat. Above her head seemed to be a Question Mark. Aigomiko ran to her and the NPC spoke to her.

"You there. I'm fairly busy with my studies could you go and fetch me some herbs for practicing alchemy?"

"Um..okay what kind do you need?"

"I need 3 green herbs and 2 red herbs. Got it?"

"Got it."

She'd then wonder off into the forest once again, but this time it was dark. She knew she was taking a risk, but without Col she wouldn't even be able to afford a room at the inn for the night.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She'd flinch at his arrival. She'd spin quickly to face the stranger to see that it was her friend Nightshade.

"Gosh! What are you all ninjas? You nearly gave me a heart attack."

She'd breathe in deeply to try and relax.

"I know, but I need to do a quest to earn some Col. Luckily this quest seemed easy enough to complete. Alone it might take 30 minutes to an hour....by then it'll be really dark though... Wait you aren't busy are you?"

"Well as you know I have no sense of direction, and I actually have only fought once and that was with some sunlight. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me on this quest?"

She'd hold her hands behind her back as she swayed back and forth slightly kicking her right leg into the air while her short cut brown hair fell in front of her face.

Rubbing the back of my neck, i took a deep breath.

"You know how you can buy health potions from town right? Well if you're stuck in the wilderness and can't get back to town, and you ran out of potions. Those who has the Alchemy skill can create their own health potions along with other kinds as well. It can be very handy if you are planning on a long trip." I explained.

I poundered on the thought as I tried to recall where the herbs be located at. Then I remembered where I found a couple herbs at, but I'm not too fond of it though.

Well, it's not really hard persay, but we will have to hunt down some Little Nepents for the herbs you're looking for. I told her still smiling.

I smiled, although my face got a little warm now, but I was good. We wandered in the dark forest for it was unusually quiet, but I've been in here for so long that it barely fazes me. As we walked, I couldn't help but notice how nice the night's sky looked with the moon shining it's brilliant light down on us along with numerous stars. With the moon's help, I could see like it's still daylight. I glanced at Aigo who's holding on to my arm.

Got any plans later? I asked her.

"No not really. Why?"

As she wondered why he'd ask that while they were in the middle of a quest the pieces clicked together. The moonlightthe arm holding the beautiful scenery. She was practically on a date. Her face would turn a bright shade of red at this realization and she'd look down at the ground while walking to avoid his gaze.

I cracked a smile.

It's alright, I don't mind honestly. In fact it's rather nice to be out here with someone else. I said although my face were still warm.

Plus, I was just wandering if you have anything to eat. Maybe after this do you want to head for the Diner or something? I asked her still smiling warmly.

That was a rather difficult question as I remember my last encounter with the Little Nepents. I laughed it off as I rubbed the back of my neck.

Well, that really depends. if there's one then you should be good, but if there's more than two then that's where you might want to start running. At ;east that's normally the case for those who hasn't really grasp on how to fight around here. If things start to get too hectic i'll step in, alright? I assured her with a smile.