[PP-F1] Alchemic Master!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memories of my past ran through my head, all the way back to when I was in the 3rd Floor ready to take on the boss there with a small group of my other friends. I promised them that I wouldn't let either of them die, but they did anyway and I was powerless to prevent it. It kind of makes me wonder why I was the only one who made it out.

Yeah, I promise that I will protect you. I could tell though, that this time it's going to be different. This time I will protect her, and I won't let her die.

She'd begin to breathe normally and would close eyes. Knowing she was safe finally calmed her. She'd reopen her eyes and would begin to look around more carefully hoping that she hadn't missed any herbs while her and her new ally were having a bonding moment.

"If they were to attack..do you think we'd see them in the dark?"

I smiled at her.

"Congratz Aigo, now you need one more green herb and two more red herb." I said with a cheerful smile. Then i noticed how rather unique Aigo is. She didn't kill instead merely adores it while at the same time collecting the herbs without rousing the little creature. Its uncommon to get the herb without killing it, but its a rare sight for me to find someone who actually cares about the Little Nepent. I closed my eyes and sheathed my sword.

"You know that if you accept the <> quest you'll be able to have the little guy become your familiar." I offered.

I chuckled as the moon drifts high above us through the night's sky.

"Well, we had better get going before the sun comes up." I said as i stretched my arms and legs. Then Miliel, my songbird, perched herself on my outstretched fingers. Then she started to chirp up a soothing song in the night's air. Then i remembered something.

"Oh by the way Aigo, what were you about to say earlier?" I asked in curiosity.

Her face would turn beet red once again and she'd only look at the ground.

"Um....I don't...know what you're talking about."

She'd panic. She didn't want to let him know of her blooming emotions. So she decided to hide it. She wouldn't let him know how she felt out of fear that he didn't feel the same.

I raised my eyebrow in interest.

"Your face tells a different story, but if you don't want to tell me i suppose its okay." I said with a grin as we walked further into the forest.

"You can tell me whatever you feel comfortable saying. Unless you're afraid of something, but even then i wouldn't turn away." I assured her.

I smirked as she led us through the forest, it didn't take very long before we found a group of those sleeping Little Nepents near a tree. All of them were huddling towards it and acted like they were cold for they were shivering.

Do we have something that can maybe warm these guys up a little? I asked her, not wanting to kill them.

She'd take off her shawl that covered her breastplate and would drape it over the happy creatures. She'd then carefully cultivate the herbs gaining 2 green herbs and 3 red herbs. She'd then pet them all as the rubbed against her tenderly.

"Hehehe. I hope this shawl will last for a while and keeps them warm."

Still smiling, i leaned up against the tree as i watched her basically taking care of them. It actually made me think that there's more to it than just simply fighting. After she got what she needed of them, i walked a little ways to where Aigo was sitting at.

"Hey, we better get going." I whispered to her as i stroke one of the creature's head.