[SP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> [COMPLETE]

All around him, the players he saw all had professions; Tailor, Alchemist, Blacksmith. All of them, boring! What is wrong with these people? They're taking this stuff all too seriously! I mean, come on, at least try to have some with this! As if on cue, a pop-up appeared. It was the quest <>, without a doubt, he pressed accept. He knew, that he would need to take a job with suited him, and being Jester, he knew that job would be performer. Whether in battle, or not, he loved to put on a show, and now, he could make it official.

So, of course, every performer has to entertain the masses. The smartest place to begin was in the town of beginnings; Jester easily found a large square, populated with players and NPCs alike. Clearing his throat, Jester yelled to the crowd of people, attempting to gather them around him. "Gather around, everybody, if you want to be entertained and amazed, beyond your wildest dreams!" Grinning, Jester repeated this, seeing how many people he could gather.

[1] Nobody comes at all

[2-5] A few people come

[6-9] Many people come

[10] Everyone in the square stops to see what Jester is doing

Jester waits, adamantly for people to show up, but, unfortunately, nobody does. It seems, for some unknown reason, they didn't want to come watch the crazed man. This, had to change, and the only way to make things change, is by practicing. Hastily, Jester made his way out of the town, searching for a way to improve attracting people to him.

Wandering through the plains, he spotted a small pack of wolves; two smaller ones and one larger wolf. Then it hit Jester. Maybe, if he could lure over the wolves, he'd be able to lure people over better! Grinning, he yelled to the wolves. "Hey! Little wolves! Why don't you come play with Jester, I promise I won't kill you...Much."

[1] The wolves are not attracted

[2-5] A Small wolf is attracted

[6-9] Two small wolves are attracted

[10] All 3 wolves are attracted

Jester, laughs wildly, slowly approaching the second wolf. "Time to join your friend, little wolf, hahaha!" Jester brings his dagger high above his head, slashing downwards, attempting to hit the wolf dead in the head, but, unfortunately for him, the wolf jumps back, dodging Jester's dagger. Annoyed, Jester screams at the wolf. "Come on, little wolf! Die! Die! Die! Just like your friend, die to my dagger, hahaha!"

Jester: 9/9

Wolf 1: DEAD

Wolf 2: 2/2

As Jester spoke, the wolf's ears folded back in fear, and it's eyes widened. Instead of taking an attack, it... Ran away? Jester looked at the wolf as it ran, turning his head to the side a little. The little wolf doesn't want to play anymore? Aw... But, wait? Why did my prey run? After a moment or two of thinking, Jester came to the conclusion that it was what he had said. He had drawn the wolves over with his voice, so why couldn't he make them run away in the same way? "I'll let you go for now, my prey... But, next time, you won't be so lucky, ahaha!"

"Now, now, let's see." Jester put his finger and thumb on this chin, deep in though. "What would entertain people. Stories? No, no, that's too boring. Jokes? Hm. Maybe not. Acrobatics...?" Jester laughed aloud to himself, that was it! If he could perform some sort of handstand, or something to that effect, people would love it! Now, all he needed to do was train, and, as luck would have it, a large boar was not too far off in the distance. Jester's insatiable blood lust, combined with his need to perfect his acrobatics, set him in motion, as he darted off towards the Boar.

The boar turned to him as he approached. Needless to say, it was... larger than expected. Nonetheless, there was no way Jester was going to back down now. In full motion, he continued to dash towards the Boar, his dagger drawn. He had attempted to drag his dagger all the way up the Boar's side, but, unfortunately, the Boar had jumped out of the way. The two now faced each other, their fight beginning.

Jester: 11/11

Boar: 6/6

Jester, needing to practice his acrobatics, took a few breaths, running at the Boar. He attempted to jump over it, dragging his blade down the Boar's back and then land on his feet, dealing a lot of damage. Unfortunately, that isn't how it went. Jester made the jump, landing perfectly, but, he hadn't managed to hit the Boar with the dagger, leaving it unscathed and rather confused as to what just happened.

Boar: 6/6

"Second verse, same as the first, hehe!" Still grinning at the boar, Jester attempted the same jump, this time, hoping he would be able to strike the Boar with his dagger. This time was far greater than the first, and the jump was executed flawlessly, his blade travelling all the way down the Boar's back, dealing massive damage. How'd you like that, Boar? There's more where that came from! Hahahaha!"

Boar: 3/6

In anger, Jester dashed the Boar, attempting to get in any hit he could. It his rage, he struck the Boar in the center of its face, dealing a huge amount of damage. As he did this, the Boar squealed loudly, exploding into pixels. "Yes... Yes! You are nothing to me! Hahaha! Sweet murder, sweet destruction! I am Jester, hahaha!"

Jester: 7/11

Boar: DEAD

Most definitely exhausted, Jester sat down, scrolling through his inventory. "Now, let's see... 40 col from the Wolf and the Boar, and... A ton of EXP." Grinning, he closed his inventory, satisfied with his days work. Moving back into town, he decided to try off his new skills, and lo and behold, they had worked as expected. He had managed to draw in many of the people hanging around in the square easily, and, they were fairly entertained with all of the stunts he was able to pull of. To be fair, Jester himself was rather surprised, but, happy nonetheless. After the crowds had dissipated, he looked at his quest menu, only to see that the quest, <> was now finished.