[PP-F1] Meeting in the plaza

It was night in the starting city, and the main plaza was almost empty. It was just the young girl and a few guards, that night.

Susan was sitting in a bench, browsing her HUD, and the few fighting skills she had. She sighed, stood up, and unsheated her rapier, initiating a combat move. The motion was made flawlessly, thanks to the automated system.

I sighed and walked silently with my hands in my pockets along the path. Today was different, I was back in the first town and I didn't know why. My hair was left untouched from yesterday's ponytail while the rest of me had my usual on. I kicked a few pebbles from the ground and looked up. What I saw was a girl holding out her rapier in front of me. Instinctively, I touched my hand to my back, where my sword was. Even though it was a safe zone I felt the need to hold my sword, just in case.

Susan was about to perform another combat move that she reviewed before, as she saw Mayonaka. She quickly sheated her pointy sword, seeing how she put her hand on the hilt < Ah, sorry for startlong you... I was just practicing a few moves > she said, bowing gently, as she excused herself and was about to introduce her person < I am Susan Stark... A mere newbie > with a small smile, that expressed how she hated being "a noob"

My expression eased a bit when she apologized to me. She wasn't trying to attack me!? I took my hand off of my sheath and bowed to her also, I was embarrassed now that I knew she wasn't attacking me. I'm so sorry, I wouldn't have done that..I mean I didn't! I just wanted to say.. I trailed off, not finding the right words to say. With a deep sigh I began again. To me no one is new to this game. I may be a little bit higher in levels but your probably smarter than me or something. Oh and it's nice to meet you Susan Stark! I said and scratched the back of my neck nervously.

I look to the girl from head to feet, studying her, thanks to my height advantage, and smile again < Don't worry... I, too, would've done that > I say, with a gentle laugh. Then I shake my head < No, no. I've just hid my head under the ground until now... It's been a few days i've really started to grind for experience! >.

I wait a little, still smiling < And... What is your name, if I may? >

At least you have somewhere to live! I laughed and explained further. I don't like Inns. they cost way too much and plus there are many places to sleep outside. I state with another light laugh. I'll help you level up if you want. I could also probably give you suggestions on guild you could join. I said a little bit more serious this time.

Well, when you open your shop, message me, I'll totally come and check it out. I said and flashed a smile to her to show that I wasn't joking. I send her a party request and answer her question. Yes, I'm in the Knights of Blood currently. I'm not wearing the guild uniform because I personally don't like the vibrant colors, it just screams out cocky. I said, hoping to make sense to her.

I gently smile, nodding and saying < I'll text you for sure! I'm a Tailor, so... I don't know if it's the kind of armor you can use >.

I gently blush, then, and widen my eyes hearing the guild you're part of < The-- The knights of blood? THESE Knights of Blood? Wow! > i bit my lower lip < It's amazing. I'd pay to have a chanche to enter that guild... I want to go to the front lines. To help. To get out of this damned game... >

I guess I will buy something then! I would love something hand crafted from a tailor, make me your first customer. I say with a nod. I laugh at her reaction to the guild I was in. Well we only have a few members right now, but maybe you could join. The top guild right now are The Ebon Vangaurd and Azure Brigade if I correct. I have always been a solo player, until I started meeting people of course. I say. For now, I'm fine being stuck in this game, a new experience right? But at the same time I want to beat it. The reason I liked the game was the fact that there were so many other great people I got to meet. Also it was one big adventure to me!

< I will try to make a Perfect Item for you then! > I smile, with a low chuckle < Well... I've been a solo too, right now. I didn't have a reason to get into a guild, but... Now I feel I should. I'd be happy to join you. > I smile, again, and look at the sky. I wait a sheer moment, and muttered, lowly < It's been such a long time, since I last saw the sky, the real sky... I really want to exit this game. But... At the same time, part of me doesn't want to. In here everything is so... Amazing, right? We can fight, we can create things... It's incredible how sad and brilliant it is, at the same time, right? >

Yes, this world is truly amazing..but it's also death..I trailed off. I was now spaced out, staring at the clear Aincrad sky. Anyways! Enough of that nonsense, what do you want to do? I mean we could sit and talk or could do a safe zone battle or something. I suggested. Actually, a battle sounded pretty good right now considering that I wanted to see her fighting style.

I start to walk towards the exit arch that leads to the green fields in the outskirts of the city, saying, a little uneasy < I... I know. But fighting between us... Even if it is a safe zone duel, kinda scares me. It's not that I don't trust you! > I say, quickly, not wanting to be wrong understanded < But... We all are in this world together. We should never fight between us... Even if it is for a safe zone duel, that is... > i say, blushing. In a short period of time, as I talked, we got far enough to start see some mobs, lit under the moon.

[OOC]

I understood what she was feeling, I too had felt the same way. That was until the one closest to me, a Pker himself, had almost been taken away from me. The images appeared in my head, giving me a headache because they weren't good memories either. I shook my head and pointed to the boars in the field ahead. It's dark outside, they won't see our attack coming yet so hurry when I call a switch. I say, not even bothering to ask if she understood what I meant. I sprinted forward and pulled out my sword. I chuckled at the easy target and stabbed my enemy in the stomach. The boar only took a little damage before I jumped back. Switch! I yelled to Susan.

Mayonaka 21/21

Susan Stark 11/11

Boar 3/3

Boar 3/3

Boar 3/3

Boar 3/3

BD 4+2=6 {-1 HP}

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

EQUIPPED:

Sword of The Unknown Knight

+2 Damage

+2 Accuracy (Battle Dice)

Paralyze on 9-10BD

Bleed on 9-10

[OOC- Of course I can!~]

I stood a few steps back, nodding at her words < Yep. These mobs won't see us coming > I smile, confidently, ready to roll. I quicky unsheate my rapier, putting myself in a combat stance, as she firstly attack the boar. At her yell I immediately dash forward, trying to stab the boar. But another boar, not knowing well what is >> Switch <<. Still, I grin seeing the boar immediately shatter, and I shout < Critical hit! Yes! > wth a grin, excited, feeling the rush of the adrenaline.

Mayonaka 21/21

Susan Stark 11/11

Boar 1/3 [Mayonaka]

Boar DEAD [susan]

Boar 3/3

Boar 3/3

LOOT:

+15 col [susan]

[OOC- Not sure if the first boar died or not :P I attacked another one for being sure xD ]

Only a level four? I ask out loud to Susan. I don't wait for her to respond though. One boar of the mob decided to attack me out of range, bad for him. Another smirk appeared on my face as I jumped in the night sky and rammed my sword straight through the boar. It was a bit of over kill but I didn't mind it.

Mayonaka 21/21

Susan Stark 11/11

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 3/3

BD 9+2=11 {-3 HP} (XD 11 on the BD)

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

[+15 col]