[PP-F1] Meeting in the plaza

< Yep, only a level four! > I grin, getting a little cocky, as I dash again forward, pointing the first boar hit by the girl... But failing horribly, as I trip on it. I quickly try to roll away, panting, saying < For the Gods... That was close > at a low tone of voice, now with my face reddened, embarassed by my poor attack.

Mayonaka 21/21

Susan Stark 11/11

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 3/3

BD 1

LOOT:

[+15 col] Susan

[+15 col] Mayonaka

Noticing her mistake, I rushed into the boar that she missed and raised my sword above it. Before I could do any harm to the boar I felt something pierce my back. I craned my neck to see the other boar had it's tusk in my back. The boar seemed to enjoy it too. I kicked it backwards and retreated from the attack.

Mayonaka 20/21

Susan Stark 11/11

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 3/3

BD 1+2=3 {-0 HP}

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

< Mayonaka! > I scream, and I get distracted seeing her hit... So much that the boar I missed before decides that it's time for payback. It bites me in the left leg, and I quickly retreat, as I see my healthbar go down. It's just a HP, but... It's a lot, for a low level like me. I don't want to die, for sure. < Let's catch our breath and attack them together! > I say, loudly, pointing the boars with my rapiers. My movements are kinda... pompous. My stance, too. It's fault of Gakushin's High School. But Mayonaka can't know that yet.

Mayonaka 20/21

Susan Stark 10/11

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 3/3

BD 1

LOOT:

[+15 col] Susan

[+15 col] Mayonaka

I cringe when the boar attacks her again. That sounds good, let's go up here for a minute. I reply and start climbing the tree. It felt natural for me to climb it, I always slept in trees after all. Can you climb? I ask, forgetting my manners.

Mayonaka 20/21

Susan Stark 10/11

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 3/3

BD 1+2=3 {-0 HP}

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

I quickly nod, and follow you... But I am forced to a stop, as she starts climbing < I... Ehr, I never climbed a tree... > I blush, unease < I hadn't had free youth, since I've always went to Gakushin, and... Well, there or you behave, or you're out > I say, clearly disliking it. I sigh, and, for once, I get use of my tall height: I jump and grab a solid branch, pulling myself up with the sheer strenght of my arms. Or, better, with the sheer strenght of my avatar's arms. Once I'm up I pant slightly, and smile < At least being tall becomes useful, at times, right? >

Mayonaka 20/21

Susan Stark 10/11

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 3/3

LOOT:

[+15 col] Susan

[+15 col] Mayonaka

That's alright, not everyone needs to climb all the time. Susan pulls herself up with incredible strength, her avatar's strength Yes, your height is quite the advantage! I laugh and think about her not climbing a tree. Never climbed a tree? I thought wit ha sour look on my face. The boars below headbutt into the tree, making it rustles and sway. I guess they don't like us here? I say nervously and stand up. Come when your ready. I say and pick up my sword. With the blade pointed down I stab right into the monster, killing it, when I jump down.

Mayonaka 20/21

Susan Stark 10/11

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 3/3

BD 4+2=6 {-1 HP}

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

LOOT:

[Mayonaka +30 col]

< Yes, yes! I'm ready! > I say, seeing how she kills her boar. I get up on the branch, a bit unsteady, and as I move over to look down... I immediately lose my balance, falling down, with a solid *THUD*. < Aw... For the gods...> I mutter, sighing, trying to roll away, and get back up, ready for combat.

Mayonaka 20/21

Susan Stark 10/11

Boar 1/3

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 3/3

LOOT:

[+15 col] Susan

[+15 col] Mayonaka

[+15 col] Mayonaka

My sword plows through the side of the boar, giving it a measly scrape. It was enough to bring it's health into the yell ow zone though. I guess since your ready now I can leave the rest to you! I said and leaned against the tree, still holding my sword just in case she needed help.

Mayonaka 20/21

Susan Stark 10/11

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 2/3

BD 6+2=8 {-1 HP}

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

I yell, and get ready to attack, when she gets back. As if she calls a Switch, I dash to attack the Boar, but my rapier gets deflected. Quickly I jump back, saying < Damn! Take it, Mayonaka! If I continue like this, we'll stay here all night! > clearly frustrated with myself

Mayonaka 20/21

Susan Stark 10/11

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 2/3

I inhale deeply, giving an unsure look to Mayonaka. All my weaknesses due to being a low level character, not used to combat, are clear as the day. I step back, but the boar decides to attack before I can ready my rapier. It pushes me down on the ground, with my dress dertied from the grass. I pant, a little in pain, and unsteadily get back on my feet, raising my Rapier and saying < I'll bring you down, Boar! > with a totally serious look, as if this is some kind of boss.

Mayonaka 20/21

Susan Stark 10/11

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 2/3

I get of the tree just a little bit when the boar comes back for Susan. It knocks her off her feet with charging speed. I felt a little bad for distracting her from the boar. You've got it! It's just practice. I shouted with an encouraging voice to Susan Stark. Encouraging other people was something I did very often, it made me feel like I was helping the other players.

I make a little smile, hearing Mayonaka's words, and reply with < 'Kay. I can do this. I can do it. > while slowly backing, as the boar looks at me with a threatening stare. I inhale deeply, and cast my >> BATTLE HEALING <<, having my health going up of 1 HP. I look again to Mayonaka, as if looking at her makes me more confident.

Mayonaka 20/21

Susan Stark 11/11

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 0/3 DEAD

Boar 2/3