[PP-F3] <<Feeding the Enemy>> Quest [Echo & Rebekah]

I could see Dylan's health drop to the red zone. I clench the handle of my sword and dash towards the same dog once again. I slid to the side, and brought my sword back. "Hang tight, Dylan" I said, ignoring the fact the Rebekah has shown up. I plunge my sword into the dog, and yank it out as fast as I could. I leap back towards Dylan, and stood my ground.

Party

» Dylan [3/15 HP]

» Echo [39/39 HP]

Enemy

» Dog [06/06 HP]

» Dog [04/06 HP]

» Dog [DEAD]

» Dog [01/06 HP]

[OOC]

Dylan ignores everything focusing one just one thing: "dodging the dogs' moves. He sits for a minute, to heal once again. "I musn't be distracted by anthing. These dogs are lethal. End of story"

Party

» Dylan [5/15 HP]

» Echo [39/39 HP]

Enemy

» Dog [06/06 HP]

» Dog [04/06 HP]

» Dog [DEAD]

» Dog [06/06 HP]

The first dog sprints right in front of Echo, and manages to bite him in the leg, it did not bite anything off, but it did leave a tiny bite mark behind. Meanwhile, Rebekah looked on, she thought this battle should be over shortly.

[Correct me if you have damage reduction]

Party

» Dylan [5/15 HP]

» Echo [38/39 HP]

Enemy

» Dog [06/06 HP]

» Dog [04/06 HP]

» Dog [06/06 HP]

"D--Dylan! Control your dog!" I shout, as I kick the dog off my leg. I tighten the grip around the handle of my sword, and I dash towards the second dog. I leap into the air, and struck down at the dog. The dog screech for a bit, before it shattered into polygons. I leap back, and swung my sword on my shoulder. "We're almost done here." I said, as I await for my next attack.

Party

» Dylan [5/15 HP]

» Echo [38/39 HP]

Enemy

» Dog [06/06 HP]

» Dog [-03/06 HP]

» Dog [01/06 HP]

[OOC]

"I don't think I can tame it yet. I can't control it. You only lost one hit point, nothin serious.. " He uses his turn to attack the last dog. "Its time! He runs at the dog, only to sidestep next to it, and let Echo have the last kill. "You tried fooling me.. But you failed miserably." "Echo attack!"

Party

» Dylan [5/15 HP]

» Echo [38/39 HP]

Enemy

» Dog [06/06 HP]

» Dog [01/06 HP]

Dylan commanded me to attack, and I took off at the last dog. "Dylan. You better get that other dog, before I slay it." I said, as I stop in front of the last dog. I stab the dog right through the head and it shatters into polygons. "Last but not least." I said, as I pick the dog up and place it down next to Dylan. "Now feed the damn thing." I said, as I get annoyed with the familiar.

Party

» Dylan [5/15 HP]

» Echo [38/39 HP]

Enemy

» Dog [06/06 HP]

» Dog [-05/06 HP]

"You're scaring the poor dog." He feeds the dog with the bread he had, and then pats it on the head. "Good boy.." After finishing the food, the dog jumps up on top of him and licks him on the face. "Stop it, stop it." Dylan can't stop laughing as the big dog keep licking his face. He gets up and then puts his hand on its head. "I dub thee, Dexter! Okay, we best be getting back, come on Dexter!" A notification appears. "You have completed the Quest!"

Loot Collected None

Col Collected: 800

400 to Echo

400 to Dylan0617